Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Two wins for Tommy is all I hoped for before the season started. Tommy gonna make 'em bleed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Well that was interesting.

Couldn't be worse time for a short week, especially if Jimmy is out. But hell yeah 2-0 and I'll live with at worst 2-2 and Brady back.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

its my birthday tomorrow

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Browns, Browns never change.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Cut Lichtensteiger, Fire Joe Barry, Nuke Dan Snyder and this organization from orbit

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
I'm currently feasting on josh mccown's soul

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Hard luck Browns and Dolphins fans.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

its my birthday tomorrow

Coworker gonna have such a present for you.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Browns gotta brown

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

A.o.D. posted:

At least the Giants earned the win. Oh well.

Two weeks in a row a late fourth quarter penalty causes us to lose the game.

I'm just defeated. It almost would be better if it was a blowout.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Mariota :dukedog:

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
The Dolphins are just ridiculously predictable.

Look forward to them starting 0-8 and then recovering to 6-10 and loving up their draft pick

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

That was a clownball kind of game, but I'm glad the Giants squeaked on by.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I wish I could just be upset that the Bengals got outplayed but that fumble call was absolute bitch baby trash

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Sissy playcalling in the red zone and killer penalties
The Lions

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Sour Diesel posted:

I'm Glad The Bengals Lost

same

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Steelers Fan boss was out of the office Friday so a group of people filled his office with black and orange balloons.

I can't wait to find out who had to drive into work on a Sunday afternoon to clean that poo poo up before he finds out.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Get hosed Redskins.

- Crowd cheers just as much for any away team at the stadium.
- Can't beat Steelers or Cowboys with numerous important players out for them.
- $75 million dollar DB doesn't cover the best WR on the field half the time
- Horrid clock management
- Gruden is a giant pussy who never goes for it
- Can't stop people on third down to save your life.

I think that's about it. Thanks for letting me vent.

Maybe next year won't be the same as the last 20? :bravo:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Tannehill plays out of his mind for nothing

And this won't be a predictor of anything

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Ravens also covered yes yesss

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

sloppy rear end game from the giants. Moved the ball at will between the 20s but then came 2 fumbles inside the Saints 30, dropped touchdowns by Donnell and Beckham, back to back holding calls when they get 1st and 10 on the Saints 20. Gotta convert more TDs when they get down there but they've been pretty good at that the past few years so I'm not gonna get too worried.

The offensive line continues to be a bottom 5 unit in the league and the Giants averaged something like 2 yards a carry against the Saints with 6 guys in the box most of the game. Terrible.

Eli was money but I'm sure he'll get poo poo this week because he had 0 TDs despite being almost perfect. Sterling Shepard I believe caught every target he had today and looked great doing it. Dude is going to have a great year.

And the defense was awesome. If they can bring that every week I really like the Giants' chances in the East. Just iron out these red zone issues and stop fumbling and things could look pretty good.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

Coworker gonna have such a present for you.

then he doesn't get any of the birthday donuts i'm bringing in

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
You wait 7 months and then this poo poo every week. Why? Why can't this city ever get nice sports things?

gently caress you

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I̶'͡m͠ ͠g͟l͝a͡d t̸he ̕B͡eng͞als l̴o͘s̸t̴. ͜
̛
͏
҉I'͞m̕ ͠g͠la͠d ͜b́eća҉u̡şe̸ ̷I͡'͝m ̕n̡ot͠ sur̕e̵ I ̷wo͏ul̡d ͜b͞e ̛a͠ble to ͠h̷o͟l͞d̛ ̧m͏y̕s͠èlf t҉o th̸is ́de̡c̡is͢i͢o҉n ̸ìf̸ ͝t̵he̵y͢ ́ha̕d ̸ẁo҉n͘.͢ ̡

͘
I͘ ḩad a̧n a͠m̀a͢z͡i̶n͡g ̶seat͏ f͟or tḩe game, ̵a͡nd̷ ͟ẃa̡s̛ per͝fe̢ct̀l͘y̧ ́pl̕a͡c̶e̛d̢ ͝t̶o͘ s͘ȩe ͏the̷ ̷h҉i͘t̴ ma̕d̢e̛ o̵n ͞Gi̛ovan̴ni ̢Ber̡na̕rd. This̢ ̶is ̀a kíd w͘h͟o h͟as bee̸n e̵vȩr̡y ̷b̵ít th̡e ҉up̴standing ͟citi̸z͞e̸n,̕ ̸a̶ǹd̛ ҉bu͠i͢l͝ds̀ ́sc̸h̸o͞óls i̧n͠ ͢H̨a̸iti ̨wit̶h́ his͝ wealt͡h. ̨W͝h͜a͠t͟ ҉I reali̶z͜e͢d͞ w͏heǹ ́I̢ was̀ ̡a̶ske͟d҉ to҉ ͘w̵a̷t̀c̕h ͘a͢ ͠pl҉a͞yer̀ lower̶ ̀h͠is ͜e̵y͝es҉ ̸ţo ̨th̴e gr̀as̨s͟ ͡and driv̕e ̵t̨h͞e̕ ҉c͞rown o̷f͢ his̷ ̀helm̶et ̀th͢r҉o̸u̷gh G͢įo's hea̕d ́o͞ver an̷d ove̶ŕ ͜is͟ ţh́aţ th͞e̸ ̡NFL̢ ̧doesn͏'t̕ ca̡r̶e ̀at a̛l̢l͢ ̴a͜b͠out͘ t͜h͠e̡se͝ ͘p͘ęo̷p̸l҉e.̴ I̵ ̨g̢u͡ess ̡I͟ ҉always ͢k̵new̴ ̨t̕ha͝t͡ b̀ut̶ ̸it͠ ͘re͟a͘l̕l̶y d̡r͠ovè the̡ p͝oin̛t̢ ́hom̀e.̡

Ţh͜e N҉FL r̸evie͜w̨e̢d͜ ͜t̢h͏ȩ pļay̨ t́o͡ ͜s̕e͏é ̛whe̵t͢her̛ t̷he̛i̛r̀ ͝idiot҉i̵ç no̸t͡i̕o͟n óf̕ ́w͞hàt i͞s a͏nd ̸isn'҉t̴ a c̨at́ch̕ w̢a͜s h̕eld to.̀ ͟T̸h͜ey review͏ed th҉e ͝p͘ļa͘y t̸o͝ s͠e͢e͏ ̷w̷he͟t͜her G͡i͡o's͟ ͏w͘ri͜st ̷t҉ou̢cheḑ th҉e͡ g͟rou͜nd. T̡ḩey̶ ręvi҉e҉wed̕ ͘tḩe ̧pl͞a͏y to̕ see͞ i̵f̨ ̢h҉e ́wa̶ş ̵a͝bļe ̸to ho̷ld̢ o̵n̶ ţo ͢a͘ bi̧t ͟o͜f ͡ļe͝at̵h̛er ̷a̶s̶ hé ͟l͞osţ ̀co͘nsci̵ous͢nes͏s͡. ̶They̡ ҉f̕o͝rc͘èd̸ us to̢ ́w͡a̡t͏ch ̧Ry̢an ͠Shaz̕i͜er͟ do ̡exa̛c͟tly̨ w͡hat͢ ̵th̕ey҉ cl͡aim t͡o b͝e͡ t͡ryin͟g ̢to ҉pr̛event ͟ov͏e̛r t͞wèn̶t̵y ̸t̛im͡e̶s͟.͏ ̡I̶ ̵fi̕na̡l̷ĺy ca̛m̴e t̨o҉ te̷rm͞s w͘i̴t͟h ̛t͠hè ̡fact̀ ͏th̕a̷t the͞ r̸e̛a͡śon͡ ̴t̴h̸e ̷N͝FL d͡oęs̵n͡'t ̶m̧a̷k̨e a m̶ore ͘serio͏u̡s ̕ef́f͢ort̶ ͟t͠o ͜enfor̵c̢e̷ th͟es̕e̴ pena̴l̕ţies is ́be̡c͜a̵use ͏t́h͠éy͘ ͟do͢n̕'̢t ̸g͘ive ̵a͝ ̸d͢a̶mn ͝a̢b͘ou͏t G͜i͠o̷vann̛i͜ ̵Be͞r͠n҉ard.͞ As ́I wa̧tćh̴e҉d͜ fa̢n̕s ̴thr͠ow ̕c̷a҉n̵s͏ a̧n͞d͏ ͝b҉o̡tt̕l̡ęs ͏at͡ t̶he͘ o̧fficia̶ls I re͟a҉lized̸ ̵th҉a͘t͝ had ͢m҉ore̶ to͟ d͘ò w͏it͏h t̡h͠e ͘c͝olǫr̴s͟ o̵n ͜th͜e̷ unif̨ơr̢ms than̡ t͟he fac̢t̛ ̶t̷h̸at͡ that ͝òne ͜h̡i̸t wil͠l͘ ̵almo̢s̴t c͟er̡t͠ai͢n͡l͝y ha̸ve̴ a ̶m̧aj́or ̀imp̧a̶ct on͟ ̵th̶e kid̴'s ͠life.͏ I ͢l͡ike̸ t͏h҉e͢ ͞t̕e͝am ͟bec̕aùśe͝ ͢I̡ ͝ļik̴e̸ ́the ̕ṕlayer̢ş.
͠
P҉l͏a̡y͝e̶rs͢ don'́t́ ̶giv͟e̴ ͢a̡ shìt ͡àbout̛ ͘p͟e͞rs͏on͠al f̸o̕uls̴ ́be̢cau̷se̢ ţhey͏'re̶ ͘call̶ed̸ ar͟bi̛tra͝r͡il͟y, an͡d ưn̛t҉i̢l̛ t̕hé ͠ŃF͠L mak̡e͢s per̴śon͏al ͠fouls͏ ͟r͏e̢view҉a͟b҉le I̴ a̕m̛ ͟no͜t̨ c͘o͝ǹsu͜mi͠ng̴ an̶oth́e͞r ̕seco͝nd͏ o͞f͠ ͢f͏ootb̀al̸l͏. I şhoul͡ḑ ̷sto͡p ͢o͜utŕi͏g͠ht͏ ͏r̀e͟gaŗd̨l͢es̶s͘,̨ b͡ut̴ Į lo̸ve the ̴g̵a҉m̕e.͟ ͝I̛ ͟w̵i̧l͝l̸ ͠m̵iss c̸h͟a͏tt̀i͘ng w̡i͡t̨h y͘'́ál͜l but I͡ ca͝n'̶t j͝u̵st̡i͞fy ̷foll̷ơwin̕g ̡a̷ spo̷rt t̸h͢a̶t h͟a̢s ͢s͞u҉ch͡ fl͝a͠gran̡t ͠d̀i̕s̨re͢ga̕r͢d̨ ҉fo҉r̵ t͡h̕é w̢el̕f̨ar͡e of ͢i̴ts ́p̛laye͘r҉s҉. ̨I'll s̀eé ̛y͏'͝a̕ll i̢n̷ ̢o̴ther͢ ̧s̡ub̸f͢o͟rums͞.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Bengals did a phenomenal job shutting down AB

They also did a phenomenal job getting owned in every other facet of the game

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I was all over the team early on but that was a good showing by the Ravens after an abysmal start. Pees should still be fired.

The taunting call was horrible on Cleveland, but their first TD also was out of bounds, so it balances out.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

BrownThunder posted:

I̶'͡m͠ ͠g͟l͝a͡d t̸he ̕B͡eng͞als l̴o͘s̸t̴. ͜
̛
͏
҉I'͞m̕ ͠g͠la͠d ͜b́eća҉u̡şe̸ ̷I͡'͝m ̕n̡ot͠ sur̕e̵ I ̷wo͏ul̡d ͜b͞e ̛a͠ble to ͠h̷o͟l͞d̛ ̧m͏y̕s͠èlf t҉o th̸is ́de̡c̡is͢i͢o҉n ̸ìf̸ ͝t̵he̵y͢ ́ha̕d ̸ẁo҉n͘.͢ ̡

͘
I͘ ḩad a̧n a͠m̀a͢z͡i̶n͡g ̶seat͏ f͟or tḩe game, ̵a͡nd̷ ͟ẃa̡s̛ per͝fe̢ct̀l͘y̧ ́pl̕a͡c̶e̛d̢ ͝t̶o͘ s͘ȩe ͏the̷ ̷h҉i͘t̴ ma̕d̢e̛ o̵n ͞Gi̛ovan̴ni ̢Ber̡na̕rd. This̢ ̶is ̀a kíd w͘h͟o h͟as bee̸n e̵vȩr̡y ̷b̵ít th̡e ҉up̴standing ͟citi̸z͞e̸n,̕ ̸a̶ǹd̛ ҉bu͠i͢l͝ds̀ ́sc̸h̸o͞óls i̧n͠ ͢H̨a̸iti ̨wit̶h́ his͝ wealt͡h. ̨W͝h͜a͠t͟ ҉I reali̶z͜e͢d͞ w͏heǹ ́I̢ was̀ ̡a̶ske͟d҉ to҉ ͘w̵a̷t̀c̕h ͘a͢ ͠pl҉a͞yer̀ lower̶ ̀h͠is ͜e̵y͝es҉ ̸ţo ̨th̴e gr̀as̨s͟ ͡and driv̕e ̵t̨h͞e̕ ҉c͞rown o̷f͢ his̷ ̀helm̶et ̀th͢r҉o̸u̷gh G͢įo's hea̕d ́o͞ver an̷d ove̶ŕ ͜is͟ ţh́aţ th͞e̸ ̡NFL̢ ̧doesn͏'t̕ ca̡r̶e ̀at a̛l̢l͢ ̴a͜b͠out͘ t͜h͠e̡se͝ ͘p͘ęo̷p̸l҉e.̴ I̵ ̨g̢u͡ess ̡I͟ ҉always ͢k̵new̴ ̨t̕ha͝t͡ b̀ut̶ ̸it͠ ͘re͟a͘l̕l̶y d̡r͠ovè the̡ p͝oin̛t̢ ́hom̀e.̡

Ţh͜e N҉FL r̸evie͜w̨e̢d͜ ͜t̢h͏ȩ pļay̨ t́o͡ ͜s̕e͏é ̛whe̵t͢her̛ t̷he̛i̛r̀ ͝idiot҉i̵ç no̸t͡i̕o͟n óf̕ ́w͞hàt i͞s a͏nd ̸isn'҉t̴ a c̨at́ch̕ w̢a͜s h̕eld to.̀ ͟T̸h͜ey review͏ed th҉e ͝p͘ļa͘y t̸o͝ s͠e͢e͏ ̷w̷he͟t͜her G͡i͡o's͟ ͏w͘ri͜st ̷t҉ou̢cheḑ th҉e͡ g͟rou͜nd. T̡ḩey̶ ręvi҉e҉wed̕ ͘tḩe ̧pl͞a͏y to̕ see͞ i̵f̨ ̢h҉e ́wa̶ş ̵a͝bļe ̸to ho̷ld̢ o̵n̶ ţo ͢a͘ bi̧t ͟o͜f ͡ļe͝at̵h̛er ̷a̶s̶ hé ͟l͞osţ ̀co͘nsci̵ous͢nes͏s͡. ̶They̡ ҉f̕o͝rc͘èd̸ us to̢ ́w͡a̡t͏ch ̧Ry̢an ͠Shaz̕i͜er͟ do ̡exa̛c͟tly̨ w͡hat͢ ̵th̕ey҉ cl͡aim t͡o b͝e͡ t͡ryin͟g ̢to ҉pr̛event ͟ov͏e̛r t͞wèn̶t̵y ̸t̛im͡e̶s͟.͏ ̡I̶ ̵fi̕na̡l̷ĺy ca̛m̴e t̨o҉ te̷rm͞s w͘i̴t͟h ̛t͠hè ̡fact̀ ͏th̕a̷t the͞ r̸e̛a͡śon͡ ̴t̴h̸e ̷N͝FL d͡oęs̵n͡'t ̶m̧a̷k̨e a m̶ore ͘serio͏u̡s ̕ef́f͢ort̶ ͟t͠o ͜enfor̵c̢e̷ th͟es̕e̴ pena̴l̕ţies is ́be̡c͜a̵use ͏t́h͠éy͘ ͟do͢n̕'̢t ̸g͘ive ̵a͝ ̸d͢a̶mn ͝a̢b͘ou͏t G͜i͠o̷vann̛i͜ ̵Be͞r͠n҉ard.͞ As ́I wa̧tćh̴e҉d͜ fa̢n̕s ̴thr͠ow ̕c̷a҉n̵s͏ a̧n͞d͏ ͝b҉o̡tt̕l̡ęs ͏at͡ t̶he͘ o̧fficia̶ls I re͟a҉lized̸ ̵th҉a͘t͝ had ͢m҉ore̶ to͟ d͘ò w͏it͏h t̡h͠e ͘c͝olǫr̴s͟ o̵n ͜th͜e̷ unif̨ơr̢ms than̡ t͟he fac̢t̛ ̶t̷h̸at͡ that ͝òne ͜h̡i̸t wil͠l͘ ̵almo̢s̴t c͟er̡t͠ai͢n͡l͝y ha̸ve̴ a ̶m̧aj́or ̀imp̧a̶ct on͟ ̵th̶e kid̴'s ͠life.͏ I ͢l͡ike̸ t͏h҉e͢ ͞t̕e͝am ͟bec̕aùśe͝ ͢I̡ ͝ļik̴e̸ ́the ̕ṕlayer̢ş.
͠
P҉l͏a̡y͝e̶rs͢ don'́t́ ̶giv͟e̴ ͢a̡ shìt ͡àbout̛ ͘p͟e͞rs͏on͠al f̸o̕uls̴ ́be̢cau̷se̢ ţhey͏'re̶ ͘call̶ed̸ ar͟bi̛tra͝r͡il͟y, an͡d ưn̛t҉i̢l̛ t̕hé ͠ŃF͠L mak̡e͢s per̴śon͏al ͠fouls͏ ͟r͏e̢view҉a͟b҉le I̴ a̕m̛ ͟no͜t̨ c͘o͝ǹsu͜mi͠ng̴ an̶oth́e͞r ̕seco͝nd͏ o͞f͠ ͢f͏ootb̀al̸l͏. I şhoul͡ḑ ̷sto͡p ͢o͜utŕi͏g͠ht͏ ͏r̀e͟gaŗd̨l͢es̶s͘,̨ b͡ut̴ Į lo̸ve the ̴g̵a҉m̕e.͟ ͝I̛ ͟w̵i̧l͝l̸ ͠m̵iss c̸h͟a͏tt̀i͘ng w̡i͡t̨h y͘'́ál͜l but I͡ ca͝n'̶t j͝u̵st̡i͞fy ̷foll̷ơwin̕g ̡a̷ spo̷rt t̸h͢a̶t h͟a̢s ͢s͞u҉ch͡ fl͝a͠gran̡t ͠d̀i̕s̨re͢ga̕r͢d̨ ҉fo҉r̵ t͡h̕é w̢el̕f̨ar͡e of ͢i̴ts ́p̛laye͘r҉s҉. ̨I'll s̀eé ̛y͏'͝a̕ll i̢n̷ ̢o̴ther͢ ̧s̡ub̸f͢o͟rums͞.

mother fucker you spill a glass of water all over your post or something

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

NattyBo posted:

You wait 7 months and then this poo poo every week. Why? Why can't this city ever get nice sports things?

gently caress you

The Capitals play ok until the playoffs. Nationals aren't bad either they just haven't put together a postseason run yet.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Refs suck NEed Eifert

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
i don't really expect the browns to win but it's really a shame that they lost because of a terrible call

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm glad the Bengals, Lions, and Browns lost

gently caress all of yall

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Roasted Donut posted:

mother fucker you spill a glass of water all over your post or something

its funny and ironic

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Steelers played the Bengals offense like the Jets should have. Put two people on AJ Green and make everyone else beat them. Not much they can do about it until Eifert comes back or someone else steps up. Boyd is showing signs of it for sure.

This used to be a really good rushing team I have no idea why they are now awful at it.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
browns, bitch

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Houston's defense looks pretty good. I'm not convinced of anything re: Brock though. With the turnovers this should have been a blowout.

Tyreek Hill is scary not just to women. He looks dangerous every time he touches the ball on a return.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Volkerball posted:

browns, bitch

they're very good

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

v2vian man posted:

i don't really expect the browns to win but it's really a shame that they lost because of a terrible call

That was a bad call, but not necessarily why they lost. That wasn't the last play of the game and the next throw was TERRIBLE. And like I said, their first TD was out of bounds to begin with.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Man the Giants have had two really really ugly wins, but last season they would have been really ugly losses so I guess I can't complain too much.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

v2vian man posted:

why are we still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

v2vian man posted:

actually they lost because they are a bad football team

• Locked thread