Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The only conspiracy in the NFL is against fun. Calling taunting on a Barry Sanders style ball flip to the ref is baby poo poo weak.

That and covering up research on how all their players are slowly dying each week I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

cant have that kind of behavior in this league. teasing your fanbase with a win is absolutely a foul

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

Give the guy some space goddamn.

I'm Glad The Bengals Lost

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the nfl is dumb because even though my team got outplayed in basically every way i can walk away from that game yelling uh come on that was clearly not a fumble loving refs!!!!! bengals were robbed bitch!!!!! yeah Bebgals

Oberst
May 24, 2010

HOW DARE THE BROWNS PLAY LIKE poo poo AND LOSE TO THE GOLDEN BOYS OF THE NFL, THE BALTIMORE RAVENS

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
going off the first two games the bengals are a significantly worse team this year than last

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I fell asleep during Chiefs/Texans, and did not miss any touchdowns.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Roasted Donut posted:

going off the first two games the bengals are a significantly worse team this year than last

They'll be fine I think

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

the nfl is dumb because even though my team got outplayed in basically every way i can walk away from that game yelling uh come on that was clearly not a fumble loving refs!!!!! bengals were robbed bitch!!!!! yeah Bebgals

you have my shallowest sympathy, friend

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the refs put ohio in this toilet and started trying to flush it even though the load is too drat big and the poo poo water started going everywhere all over eachother mostly since everyone else was a safe distance away. Anyway it's not my fault, it's yours

riht
Dec 13, 2004

i knew u were trouble when u tossed int
The Golden (Jacket) Boy

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

riht posted:

The Golden (Jacket) Boy

what if Joe Flacco had black arms

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

It's really great that there isn't a team in St. Louis anymore now they just need to move all the teams out of Ohio to better places next thanks for listening to this post

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Give the guy some space goddamn.

I think people are allowed to be frustrated after a loss like that. Especially with how it ended and what happened during the game.

If the Browns had simply just blew it? I wouldn't have been upset, but I didn't feel that was the case. You add the fact that I've seen this team do this for 17 years and I've yet to see them have any long sustained success? Yes that's going to be my go-to. Especially with how the league treated the Browns when they were building this franchise up.

Also just judging by how Goddell handled the Ravens with kidgloves with how the Ray Rice situation got handled among other things? Makes me believe that the league is not exactly on the straight and narrow.

You can mock me or whatever. But Sundays have been a living hell for me since 1999.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sloppy fuckkng game by Carolina.

Panthers were vastly superior team.

Ted ginn sucks.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

BrownThunder posted:

what if Joe Flacco had black arms

lol

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Hofer Joe Flacco, Dixie Cup rear end Mike Wallace, and CJ Mosely defeated the poo poo stain browns.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

I think people are allowed to be frustrated after a loss like that. Especially with how it ended and what happened during the game.

If the Browns had simply just blew it? I wouldn't have been upset, but I didn't feel that was the case. You add the fact that I've seen this team do this for 17 years and I've yet to see them have any long sustained success? Yes that's going to be my go-to. Especially with how the league treated the Browns when they were building this franchise up.

Also just judging by how Goddell handled the Ravens with kidgloves with how the Ray Rice situation got handled among other things? Makes me believe that the league is not exactly on the straight and narrow.

You can mock me or whatever. But Sundays have been a living hell for me since 1999.

LMFAO

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

FuzzySkinner posted:

they didnt score a single point for 3 quarters that seems like blowing it

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Bengals lost on a poo poo call, but also didnt play that great.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Seriously, y'all? Piling onto a Browns fan? Maybe after he calms down we can tell a six year old his painting is poo poo or ask a sixty year old football player to climb a flight of stairs.

FuzzySkinner posted:

Nah, man, I'm surprised Browns fans even show up to or watch games. As far as I'm concerned any Cleveland football fan is allowed to say whatever the gently caress they want.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Texans are good y'all

Well, the defense is

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
The NFL isn't biased, they just reward dirty teams. Gotta play dirty. Saints can't win anymore because they went too dirty, but when they were they were aces.

Ravens, Steelers, Broncos, etc.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FuzzySkinner posted:

There's obviously no conspiracy other than by God. You guys got hosed over in the expansion draft because the Jags and Panthers were too good too quick, then just a line of terrible ownership/coaches/front office ever since.

Cheap joke about being located in Cleveland as well goes here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"You think your team got screwed? Blow it out your rear end" Dick Nukem

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

Seriously, y'all? Piling onto a Browns fan? Maybe after he calms down we can tell a six year old his painting is poo poo or ask a sixty year old football player to climb a flight of stairs.

this aint class warfare it's ok to make fun of the poors in the nfl imo

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm Glad That Kid Died

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
giants defense good

sterling shepard good

ben mcadoo playcalling what are you doing

oh well, nice to be 2-0

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ghost Dog posted:

they didnt score a single point for 3 quarters that seems like blowing it

And it took nearly 3 quarters to dig yourself out of that hole? What is your point?

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Every Sunday since 1999 has been pure hell - an autist with 0 perspective

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

three posted:

The NFL isn't biased, they just reward dirty teams. Gotta play dirty. Saints can't win anymore because they went too dirty, but when they were they were aces.

Ravens, Steelers, Broncos, etc.

lmao

Eifert Posting posted:

if he didnt want to be the special needs kid he should root harder. my team never left since i started rooting for them

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Flikken posted:

And it took nearly 3 quarters to dig yourself out of that hole? What is your point?

Ravens 25 - Browns 20

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Flikken posted:

??? the ravens played really well for 3 quarters, the browns played badly for 3 quarters . that is...my point?? do you think the points....dont count? cause they didnt all come in one quarter

do you coach for the browns

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Couldn't watch the game, apparently the Titans killed half of the Lions team in addition to winning?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Oberst posted:

Every Sunday since 1999 has been pure hell - an autist with 0 perspective

really, since 1982. but thats just me

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

My boss: you have been late 69 times, you sexually harassed the secretary, and you are drinking scotch right now. For these reasons you are fired

Me: Yes but the football mans knee was down before he dropped the ball

My boss: well in that case see you monday

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The Ravens managed to squeak by the Browns and Bills, which is no small feat

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

MY team may have been shutout for 3 quarters but hahaha look at yours. scoring points rofl. what a loving joke of a team hahaha.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

The ravens just have ray lewis drive by Goodall's house real slowly on sundays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Zyla posted:

really, since 1982. but thats just me

You shoulda got in a year earlier, I hear Red Right 88 was something to behold.

• Locked thread