Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Aaaand Doug Martin out with a hamstring injury. There goes my last chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Aahhhhahahhhaha. Woodhead was supposed to save me. Welcome to the new week, same as the old week.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Frustrated posted:

Aaaand Doug Martin out with a hamstring injury. There goes my last chance.

Aaagh seriously? just tweaked, or full-blown torn season-ender?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
David Johnson is a complete beast.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

CJ2K is still really good

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Did Rawls have like a -15 yard run or something? Jesus...

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Jota posted:

Did Rawls have like a -15 yard run or something? Jesus...

-9 I think

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
I told myself after last season's RBBC woes (Gio/Hill killed me) that I wasn't going to draft guys who were in a clear time share. Of course I promptly forgot about that and took Gio, Murray, etc in a lot of leagues when they dropped low enough to be "values". I'm already regretting it again - played Gio week 1 and sat him this week. FML.

Jota posted:

Well Woodhead's season is done.
Spent all last week trying to sell high on Gordon after his big game and no one bite. Thank you football Jesus.

cheese fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Sep 18, 2016

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Bort with a cool -2.88

RBX fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Sep 18, 2016

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Oof, rough start for Rawls. Near touchdown through the air was nice and all but this OLine looks like hot garbage against Donald and company.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
I'm not even a victim of all these injuries and my team is still making GBS threads the bed.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

RBX posted:

Bort with a cool -2.88

He's fuckin killing me. I also have ARob on the same team. CJ Anderson also there so hoping for a 3TD game from him :(

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Varg posted:

He's fuckin killing me. I also have ARob on the same team. CJ Anderson also there so hoping for a 3TD game from him :(

I would say don't worry since they will HAVE to throw in the second half a lot. Hell, that's where Bortles shined last year. Delicious garbage time.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Rawls exited the game with a leg injury. Wowzers.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

Apparently Rawls has exited so there's that...

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

MrSargent posted:

Rawls exited the game with a leg injury. Wowzers.

https://twitter.com/zjwhitman/status/777621170245898241

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Oh hey Lockett out with a knee injury too. Cool cool.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Kill me

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I'm currently running without a D/ST and was thiiiis close to dropping CMike for the Packers tonight, but I decided to wait in case this happened :sweatdrop:

Opponent has Rodgers/Peterson/Walsh tonight, and I've got Palmer going now against his Rawls (heh) and Seattle D/ST. I'm up 50. I think I should be good. Thinking I'll wait until after tonight and pick up the Bears if I absolutely have to, but I don't have anyone I want to drop.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
lol if you haven't learned that Jeff Fisher built the Rams specifically to make the Seahawks' lives hell

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I installed the Yahoo fantasy app the other day and left notifications on.

I didn't find out that it notified you when your players score a touchdown until right now, when Winston threw a TD to Mike Evans in the third quarter of the Bucs-Cardinals game. I had four position players in the early games.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

xbilkis posted:

I installed the Yahoo fantasy app the other day and left notifications on.

I didn't find out that it notified you when your players score a touchdown until right now, when Winston threw a TD to Mike Evans in the third quarter of the Bucs-Cardinals game. I had four position players in the early games.

You also get it when their status changes. Got a bunch of buzzes. Thought poo poo was about to go off. It was Donte Moncrief. poo poo did not go off.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Oh yeah, between Foster, Woodhead and Moncrief, I became well aware of the injury notifications pretty quickly

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/KBowenColts/status/777629761602322432

https://vine.co/v/OaYlu6aH657

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Spoeank posted:

lol if you haven't learned that Jeff Fisher built the Rams specifically to make the Seahawks' lives hell
It doesn't make any sense but it keeps happening! They did this in Week 1 last year too. Is that the only reason Jeff Fisher and Les Snead are even in this business and nothing else matters?

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
Unless Green Bay gets completely shut down, I'll need about 20 points from Langford on MNF to eek out a win this week at this pace. Palmer lighting me up.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
As of this moment only one person on my bench does not have double digits.

His name is Tom Brady.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Oh hey sweet touchdown by Tyrell though.

Basically ThisIsFine dot jpeg, I'm the dog.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
my opponent is up 40 points with moncrief and rawls in play, and I've got Doug Baldwin and Kyle Rudolph left to play. i'm still hosed, i can't fuckin believe this. gently caress you Martellus Bennett for going ham and gently caress you Kelvin Benjamin for doing the same, ya fuckin fucks

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

ayyyyyy Clive #Inevergaveup #butreallyIdid

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I love the cheap PPR value I'm getting these first two weeks from TJ Yeldon's terrible numbers and one TD. 28 yards rushing and 15 yards receiving today only it comes with 6 catches. And there's so much garbage time left!

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

lol matt ryan

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

This is what he does, throws interceptions or fumbles in the red zone.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
1st round pick Allen Robinson, 0 catches on 2 targets. Fantastic.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It's me, I'm the idiot homer who started Wilson over Rivers :smithicide:

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Prophecy120 posted:

1st round pick Allen Robinson, 0 catches on 2 targets. Fantastic.

I'm gonna lose to a girl this week if this poo poo doesn't change

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Varg posted:

I'm gonna lose to a girl this week if this poo poo doesn't change

Wrap it up losingtoagirlailure

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
on top of tony's stellar 3 point performance my RBs are gurley and rawls, neither of whom are doing a loving thing

i'm gonna end up underperforming projections by like 30 points this week

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Yeah everyone knows ovaries actually make you start off every week at -20 points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

that's the wrong johnson god dammit

• Locked thread