Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Binders full of women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

docbeard posted:

!!!

I was beginning to think I was the only person who even remembered this show.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

from that article

quote:

“We’re a private party. We’re not a public entity. Those people need to get on board,” he warned. “And if they’re thinking they’re going to run again someday, I think we’re going to evaluate the nomination process, and I don’t think it’s going to be that easy for them. I think these are things that our party’s going to look at in the process. I think people who gave us their word, used information from the RNC, should get on board.”

yeah octupling down on ideological purity will deffo build out that big tent you need

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

So .... did we get DDoSed by Dr. Plump or somebody?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

instead of restructuring the primaries to nominate a nationally electable candidate, you should absolutely user then to prosecute personal grudges against dissenters from previous cycles, thats a thing that makes sense

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

CheesyDog posted:

Wasn't the 1st debate in Denver? My conspiracy theory is that Obama wasn't adjusted to the altitude.

or he was busy being president and didn't have time to prep for the curveballs mitt threw, making policies up on the fly essentially

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

cams posted:

trump is gonna win because a month and a half out from the election, hillary clinton passed out in public and the week after she's only up two points nationally

:newlol:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

petit choux posted:

So .... did we get DDoSed by Dr. Plump or somebody?

botnet time is cheap and easy to purchase so we'll never know unless the terrorists responsible take credit publically

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Binders full of women

all just the right height

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

there straight up aren't enough people to vote for trump. still believe that until evidence shows otherwise!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/RealBenCarson/status/777568331037609984

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

logikv9 posted:

i would give a kidney to see trump debate obama

i dunno even though Hillary isn't as great a presence as Obama I still think she is a better debater. she was very good vs Obama in 08

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i love you, dr ben, you should have been veep. when hillary gets elected, she should make you surgeon general.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Squizzle posted:

from that article

yeah octupling down on ideological purity will deffo build out that big tent you need

Actually the hold outs are the ideologically pure. Prince Rebius apparently knows his bread is buttered on the fascist side, and suddenly it's from will of the voters to we're a private org we make up our own rules.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

it is the surgeon general's job to be kind of a cook, and tell kids it's bad to smoke

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

so it's a perfect across the isle appointment

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Zas posted:

there straight up aren't enough people to vote for trump. still believe that until evidence shows otherwise!

yeah pretty much

really don't think the 3rd party/undecideds are gonna say, "eh, gently caress it, I'll go Trump"

I don't see how there are any untapped areas that he can draw from. Everyone knows what is he is about by now and if you're not onboard there's basically no chance he's gonna convince you otherwise in less than 2 months. There's just such a huge part of the electorate who would never vote for him vs. a decent amount who could at least throw Hillary a vote if they think Trump is dangerous enough

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Necc0 posted:

i'm gonna regret asking this but what is the actual conspiracy with building 7? i see conspiracy theorists reference it all the time but I don't know what the actual 'scandal' is

When the fireman were told "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it", did they mean "pull out" or "pull it down".

Seriously, that's the conspiracy.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al! posted:

i love you, dr ben, you should have been veep. when hillary gets elected, she should make you surgeon general.

Dr Benzo will execute philip morris lobbyists by stabbing them to death.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Al! posted:

it is the surgeon general's job to be kind of a cook, and tell kids it's bad to smoke

president donald j. trump's surgeon general will mandate a sex cake for every american's 69th birthday

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

JAMOOOL posted:

i dunno even though Hillary isn't as great a presence as Obama I still think she is a better debater. she was very good vs Obama in 08

clinton is a nerd, but obama beats her in presentation/coolness

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

JAMOOOL posted:

Obama operated in a world of facts. Trump is a crazy person who loves to battle and will lie and bluff his was through the debates.

It's going to be an absolute poo poo show.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Ivor Biggun posted:

When the fireman were told "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it", did they mean "pull out" or "pull it down".

Seriously, that's the conspiracy.

Plus no other steel building has burned down from fire before!!!!

I mean, that's because they tend to have the resources to put the fire out and it doesn't burn uncontrolled for the whole day because there were some other areas the firefighters were worried about, but that's not a flashy reason

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

JAMOOOL posted:

yeah pretty much

really don't think the 3rd party/undecideds are gonna say, "eh, gently caress it, I'll go Trump"

I don't see how there are any untapped areas that he can draw from. Everyone knows what is he is about by now and if you're not onboard there's basically no chance he's gonna convince you otherwise in less than 2 months. There's just such a huge part of the electorate who would never vote for him vs. a decent amount who could at least throw Hillary a vote if they think Trump is dangerous enough

it's pretty much the "silent majority" that the trump people espouse except they're really not retarded enough to vote for him

i'm in an absurdly liberal area and i've seen about four hillary signs. no one loving cares or wants to put out signs because it's a lose-lose and they know who they're voting for, and i think people feel shame in voting for hillary the same way they did in the primary. after she clinched i had a person or two on fb openly admit they wish they had said they were supporting her sooner.

it's 2016 and people are literally ashamed to openly support a strong and vocal woman in politics which almost speaks more volumes than how many morons want an orange tiny handed fascist fake billionaire baby in the white house

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Paging O&R for the up to the minute 9/11 conspiracies of the day

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Karl Sharks posted:

clinton is a nerd, but obama beats her in presentation/coolness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6n_uXkAYU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Montasque posted:

Obama operated in a world of facts. Trump is a crazy person who loves to battle and will lie and bluff his was through the debates.

It's going to be an absolute poo poo show.

That's why he was so off balance in the first Romney debate, I think. Romney was straight up saying poo poo like "actually I want to raise taxes and your want to cut them for the rich" and Obama didn't call him a lying poo poo to his face

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lemming posted:

That's why he was so off balance in the first Romney debate, I think. Romney was straight up saying poo poo like "actually I want to raise taxes and your want to cut them for the rich" and Obama didn't call him a lying poo poo to his face

Best debate was when Diamond Joe stomped Ryan and called him out on all various lies.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lemming posted:

i was arguing about my wife with this. she was suggesting that if trump says anything absurd to insult her that she say "that is ridiculous and i'm not even responding to it" or something along those lines but i said that it makes him look good because it makes it seem like what he said about her is true. it's unfortunate but i think she has to basically call him a little dicked lying baby as subtly as possible to provoke some dumb statement out of him because this time there will actually be anywhere from 25-50 million people watching.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

triple sulk posted:

it's pretty much the "silent majority" that the trump people espouse except they're really not retarded enough to vote for him

i'm in an absurdly liberal area and i've seen about four hillary signs. no one loving cares or wants to put out signs because it's a lose-lose and they know who they're voting for, and i think people feel shame in voting for hillary the same way they did in the primary. after she clinched i had a person or two on fb openly admit they wish they had said they were supporting her sooner.

it's 2016 and people are literally ashamed to openly support a strong and vocal woman in politics which almost speaks more volumes than how many morons want an orange tiny handed fascist fake billionaire baby in the white house

i can't speak for other people but i'd be afraid of my car getting vandalized by some rear end in a top hat (i don't have private parking)

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
the debate will be hillary doing a bunch of word salad and then at the end of each word salad top it with a bit of "and my opponent is a failure since he declared bankruptcy four times" and trump will get a little annoyed and say stupid crap and somehow he'll go up in the polls and nothing matters

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

alright halperin, show yourself

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

i was arguing about my wife with this. she was suggesting that if trump says anything absurd to insult her that she say "that is ridiculous and i'm not even responding to it" or something along those lines but i said that it makes him look good because it makes it seem like what he said about her is true. it's unfortunate but i think she has to basically call him a little dicked lying baby as subtly as possible to provoke some dumb statement out of him because this time there will actually be anywhere from 25-50 million people watching.

Call him an 'alleged billionaire' and laughing at him when he starts spouting crazy poo poo are probably the two best ways to get under his skin.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
The moment I am most looking forward to is when old friends Donald and Hillary meet in the middle of the debate stage and shake hands trying to hold back the laughter.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/777582401056677888

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

GobiasIndustries posted:

Call him an 'alleged billionaire' and laughing at him when he starts spouting crazy poo poo are probably the two best ways to get under his skin.

yeah, alleged billionaire is something i'm expecting as the punch her team is holding. at least i hope they're holding it. they're dumb as gently caress if they dont pull that one. then he has to release a shitload of proof or she can keep doing it.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Yeah people wouldn't speak up about liking Hillary when it meant getting yelled at on Twitter by anime Marxists. Now you might get your car keyed, or punched if you're a 69 year old woman with an oxygen tank.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

Best debate was when Diamond Joe stomped Ryan and called him out on all various lies.

That was the most cathartic debate from any recent election.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Whole Internet posted:

That was the most cathartic debate from any recent election.

Smiling Diamond Joe owned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CptqDRfn_-M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Joe "Get A Load Of This Guy" Biden

• Locked thread