Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Turns out i should've subbed in Travis Benjamin over Moncreif instead of shrugging it off and saying "it'll be fine".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I only need 10 points from Bortles, Robinson, Crabtree, CJA, and Catanzaro combined. Opponent is done. Bets on what I lose by??

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Varg posted:

I only need 10 points from Bortles, Robinson, Crabtree, CJA, and Catanzaro combined. Opponent is done. Bets on what I lose by??

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
1 because fantasy is about pain

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Who is that angry medusa

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Crabtree!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ilove crabs
shoulda started him over macklin

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Needed a Cooper TD, got a Crabtree TD. Of course.

Crabtree is gonna have like 800 yards receiving but 12 TDs this season.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
So I don't have access to the jags game right now, what the gently caress is going on with Bort and Robinson?

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

My team sucks and football is dumb

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Spoeank posted:

ayyyyyy Clive #Inevergaveup #butreallyIdid

:respek:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I think Devonta Freeman will be okay guys

Edit: Yahoo briefly had him at 141 rushing yards :lol: carry on

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Sep 19, 2016

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.

Cigar Aficionado posted:

Needed a Cooper TD, got a Crabtree TD. Of course.

Crabtree is gonna have like 800 yards receiving but 12 TDs this season.

Cooper just had a 51 yard TD called back because he stepped out of bounds. Kill me.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

According to the transitive property, carolina > san francisco > LA > seattle

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Cigar Aficionado posted:

Cooper just had a 51 yard TD called back because he stepped out of bounds. Kill me.

That OOB may have saved my rear end. Up 41 atm with the enemy still having AP, Jordy (nelson), and Jordy (matthews)

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Gordon is basically done, right?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Gus Bradley is loving garbage and I hate myself for buying into the Jags hype

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
https://vine.co/v/5nbYHH0iQXr

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I'm thrilled that all 3 backs in Oakland split carries just about evenly. Just great

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

When someone says "Coach, listen, I have conclusive evidence jet fuel can melt steel beams"

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Had the choice between Wilson and Luck today. Turns out each choice was one half of the same turd sandwich

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Spoeank posted:

I think Devonta Freeman will be okay guys

Edit: Yahoo briefly had him at 141 rushing yards :lol: carry on

Well if you take away Coleman's touchdown they are just about even on points.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Yo thank the fantasy gods for garbage time bort

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I started a Carr/Crabtree stack in daily. I'm unclear on how that final play will be scored.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Why? Melvin?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Veritek83 posted:

I started a Carr/Crabtree stack in daily. I'm unclear on how that final play will be scored.

If that last play equals a reception for Crabs, I'll tie (and win tie-breaker) or win outright due to the yards.

I never prayed for stat corrections before.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

What? Its Woodhead who went down.

Also, CJ2K out touching DJ is just the Cardinals being up by 30 and killing the clock off with ground and pound, right? ....right guys? Guys...?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

cheese posted:

Also, CJ2K out touching DJ is just the Cardinals being up by 30 and killing the clock off with ground and pound, right? ....right guys? Guys...?

Yeah

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Suave Fedora posted:

If that last play equals a reception for Crabs, I'll tie (and win tie-breaker) or win outright due to the yards.

I never prayed for stat corrections before.

It won't be a reception, but you might get 11 rushing yards.

"" posted:

Oakland Raiders at 00:02
1-10-OAK 20
(:02) (Shotgun) 4-D.Carr pass short middle to 89-A.Cooper to OAK 37 for 17 yards. FUMBLES, recovered by OAK-30-J.Richard at OAK 36. 30-J.Richard to OAK 34 for -2 yards. Lateral to 10-S.Roberts to OAK 22 for -12 yards. Lateral to 4-D.Carr to OAK 15 for -7 yards. Lateral to 15-M.Crabtree to OAK 26 for 11 yards (45-D.Jones).

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

What in the hell is wrong with Golden Tate all of a sudden?

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

What in the hell is wrong with Golden Tate all of a sudden?

I dunno but I guess Willie Snead is my WR3 now.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Matthews can put up 67 on the Bears right?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
25 points from a kicker? :wtc: is that bullshit scoring

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

cheese posted:

I meant done for the day.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

vols bitch posted:

25 points from a kicker? :wtc: is that bullshit scoring

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

That's idiotic.

0.1 points per yard.

Or better yet eliminate kickers.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

That's idiotic.

0.1 points per yard.

Or better yet eliminate kickers.

I mean it is what it is, everyone plays by the same rules so whatever. I think this is my last year in this league anyways. I really want to join a dynasty league and I can never play in more than one league at a time.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

welp, I need 16 from jordan matthews in one league, and I need jordan matthews to score no more than 21 points over Fletcher Cox's score in my money dynasty league.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Leperflesh posted:

welp, I need 16 from jordan matthews in one league, and I need jordan matthews to score no more than 21 points over Fletcher Cox's score in my money dynasty league.

Well he is going to score 67 for me so sorry about your one league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I could have started Fuller, Wallace, or Tyrell Williams. Instead I started Diggs.

I am not a smart man.

• Locked thread