Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol if you weren't able to make it as a white man in the US in the 80s when the entire system was gamed in your favor then yeah you should probably drink yourself to death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Available at a Spencer's near you!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Panty Saluter fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Sep 16, 2016

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

OxyContin.jpg

Also, holy poo poo iPhone makes sure to autocorrect the brand name.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

KenM forgot to log out of his Bernie account.

For content, I spent two days trying to get this song out of my head. The some fucker on the local college radio station played it over the air and started the cycle over again. So now I'm inflicting it on you all:

https://youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk

prick with tenure
May 21, 2007

Sorry, but that doesn't convulse my being.

Not sure what the last "believe" is supposed to be exactly.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

prick with tenure posted:

With the capitalization and everything this definitely reads like a sovcit thing

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Sep 16, 2016

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

BiohazrD posted:

With the capitalization and everything this definitely reads like a sovcit thing

It reminds me of Timecube.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
So C-SPAM discovered that there's a pollster called EPIC-MRA and this is their president:

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

BiohazrD posted:

birth certificates out for harambe?

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

System Metternich posted:

birth certificates out for harambe?

he'll get there

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
A Nigerian friend of mine just shared some pictures from the Kano Emirate Council on Facebook. I'm assuming this is Emir Muhammad Sanusi II during some kind of event for Eid but there were no captions. I wish our political leaders would dress like this.

Edit: My friend responded, correct on both counts except in Hausa they call it Sallah rather than Eid usually.

A Fancy 400 lbs fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Sep 17, 2016

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

prick with tenure posted:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:bernpop: Dr. Bronner died in March 1997 :bernout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_aXcH1zDEE

StickySweater
Feb 7, 2008
From the NYT:

quote:

A panicked network anchor went home and deleted his entire personal Gmail account. A Democratic senator began rethinking the virtues of a flip phone. And a former national security official gave silent thanks that he is now living on the West Coast… The latest hack could well spur a new rash of email deletions across the country as millions of people scan their sent mail for anything compromising, humiliating or career-destroying. It adds to the sense that everyone is vulnerable.

I've got three words for them...

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

It's really nice soap, though.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://twitter.com/AlanKestrel750/status/777361954000236544

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:wow:

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark
:wtc:

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

It's so beautiful. Blackface, loving up your kid, anti-BLM, and using retarded in general. Tell me she is anti-vax and it would be perfect.

Edit: forgot the big lips. :perfect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPJalQXdxqo

Snowmankilla fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Sep 19, 2016

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

Snowmankilla posted:

It's so beautiful. Blackface, loving up your kid, anti-BLM, and using retarded in general. Tell me she is anti-vax and it would be perfect.

Edit: forgot the big lips. :perfect:

(Hurry include a pic!)
It's made better when you think about it a bit more. Halloween is still almost a month and a half away. He must have decided to do a dress rehearsal, "just for fun".

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

TenementFunster posted:

lol if you weren't able to make it as a white man in the US in the 80s when the entire system was gamed in your favor then yeah you should probably drink yourself to death

Way to completely discount class struggle, you racist gently caress. Narrow-minded idiots like you are one of the reasons why notable segments of the once reliably left-leaning working class in Western countries have had nowhere to turn but to mire themselves in the politics of hopelessness, racism, and ultra-conservatism.

Cugel the Clever fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Sep 19, 2016

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Cugel the Clever posted:

Way to completely discount class struggle, you racist gently caress. Narrow-minded idiots like you are one of the reasons why notable segments of the once reliably left-leaning working class in Western countries have mired themselves in the politics of hopelessness, racism, and ultra-conservatism.

Woo, salty!
Remember, Cugel, there's no class system in the US! Land o' the free and all that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVJtWhkA6rg&t=10s

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
What the hell is wrong with my life that I'm in a situation where I can want to share Political Ideology Catgirls with people but get beaten to the punch

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

Cugel the Clever posted:

Way to completely discount class struggle, you racist gently caress. Narrow-minded idiots like you are one of the reasons why notable segments of the once reliably left-leaning working class in Western countries have had nowhere to turn but to mire themselves in the politics of hopelessness, racism, and ultra-conservatism.

Relevant:

StickySweater
Feb 7, 2008
The Washington Post argues against a pardon, after it itself published the same things Snowden is accused of endangering the nation with. The post also accepted a Pulitzer for that "reporting." The post argues that it was the international stuff that was off limits and put the nation at unnecessary risk, but they published that too. In fact, nothing was published without the government's say-so.

The whole idea of Snowden being a leaker is a total fabrication anyway, since everyone and their loving Grandma knows the US has total veto power over everything that appears in any major newspaper in the country.

What the gently caress?

WHAT.

THE.

gently caress.

StickySweater fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Sep 19, 2016

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

StickySweater posted:

The Washington Post argues against a pardon, after it itself published the same things Snowden is accused of endangering the nation with. The post also accepted a Pulitzer for that "reporting." The post argues that it was the international stuff that was off limits and put the nation at unnecessary risk, but they published that too. In fact, nothing was published without the government's say-so.

The whole idea of Snowden being a leaker is a total fabrication anyway, since everyone and their loving Grandma knows the US has total veto power over everything that appears in any major newspaper in the country.

What the gently caress?

WHAT.

THE.

gently caress.

Right?!

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Speaking of...

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Cugel the Clever posted:

nobody cares, loser

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/thinkdefence/status/777786832100724736

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Eichenberg

Letmebefrank
Oct 9, 2012

Entitled

Came across on registration to a hotel where we have an academic conference..

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

Letmebefrank posted:

Came across on registration to a hotel where we have an academic conference..

I'm calling bullshit on this. It seems like a really stupid oversight in the design of this. Generally there's one collection that holds all titles and Gender only filters out a couple of them, filtering non-specific ones would be a weird oversight. What hotel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Letmebefrank
Oct 9, 2012

Entitled

SquadronROE posted:

I'm calling bullshit on this. It seems like a really stupid oversight in the design of this. Generally there's one collection that holds all titles and Gender only filters out a couple of them, filtering non-specific ones would be a weird oversight. What hotel?

Unfortunately no bullshit. It is a large hotel in Prague:

We are organising the conference, so I asked them to fix this asap...

• Locked thread