Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Telling all my friends in the Star Citizen Goon Discord that I made a Star Citizen burn in the Nintendo NX is a Fuckin Piece of poo poo Megathread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decus
Feb 24, 2013
The entire library of Virtual Boy games for free packaged together with the Virtual Boy Mini.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

elf help book posted:

Telling all my friends in the Star Citizen Goon Discord

Yikes.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

[insanely wry smile] no man's sky, nx

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

is the NX out yet or are nintendo still doomed

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Yep.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Nintendo is doomed and video games are over forever. Enjoy them while you can, fellow gamers.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

elf help book posted:

I need a line of WarioWare amiibos

the museum dude in Rhythm Heaven has an Ashley amiibo on his desk.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i saw a rumor today that the detachables are just a "travel controller" and not the main way of controlling the game.
the rumor guy, Peer Schneider i think he's with ign idk, said that they will be IR controllers (which sucks really bad imo) and will be something cheap to make like the nunchuck

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Peer is the EiC of IGN. The latest episode of their Nintendo podcast, NVC, was mainly focused on NX information from rumor to stuff that is confirmed. Worth a listen if you do video game podcasts.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Peer is the EiC of IGN. The latest episode of their Nintendo podcast, NVC, was mainly focused on NX information from rumor to stuff that is confirmed. Worth a listen if you do video game podcasts.

Got a link?

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Real hurthling! posted:

i saw a rumor today that the detachables are just a "travel controller" and not the main way of controlling the game.
the rumor guy, Peer Schneider i think he's with ign idk, said that they will be IR controllers (which sucks really bad imo) and will be something cheap to make like the nunchuck

So it could be more like "attachable" than "detachable"?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

i saw a rumor that the NX is actually made of sand and if you lose any of the sand, it won't function anymore (which sucks really bad imo)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

You have 113 pages of posts in the Xbox One hate thread.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

elf help book seems very perturbed by the banter

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

of which there is barely even any

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

doxx ethanol instead please.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Let's play a forum game. Everybody post which character from a nx launch title you think the poster who immediately posts after you will marry.

I think the next (or nx ;) ) poster will marry iggy koopa

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Super No Vacancy posted:

elf help book seems very perturbed by the banter

All the haters are weak

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Nintendoxx

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i know what the nx is. i know exactly what it is.

the nintendoo nx is a fife thousand foot long statue of porky pig. if you reach the top of his head, you get to play Breath of the Wild, except link is replaced with a TP darknut

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

WB software support confirmed

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I think Peer was just extrapolating on the controllers based on his opinion and his read of the recent patent filings.

I do agree the controllers actually make more sense as attachable than detachable though. Replacements would be cheap and you could attach any kind of controller you want, just like you can with a console. Custom controls on a handheld would be brand new.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
http://www.play-asia.com/wii-u-maxplay-converter/13/706eq9

Instead of waiting for the NX get a car ciggarette lighter power connector for your Wii U and experience the same thing.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

have any cars put real outlets in them yet or do they still have the cigarette socket universally

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!
Video games are dead, but some believe that the NX brings rebirth, breathing life once more into this dead pseudo-hobby.There are whispers that the NX will topple the tyrannical PC gaming empire, and establish a new republic for adult video gamers. That the NX will be the revolution, the Nintendo Revolution... But are wii ready?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jumpingmanjim posted:

http://www.play-asia.com/wii-u-maxplay-converter/13/706eq9

Instead of waiting for the NX get a car ciggarette lighter power connector for your Wii U and experience the same thing.

I just found out there's a evil Mewtwo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wasn't Mewtwo already evil? Or is this new Mewtow so much worse that regular Mewtwo has to team up with Pikachu to fight him?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
It's the manifestation of the ill will that original Mewtwo purged from his soul, probably.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/09/17/nvc-nx-rumors-busted-and-best-retro-launch-lineups

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Much obliged.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Mewsixsixsix.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

The Nintendo NX........... it's here at last.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
the nx is a power bomb (fed force hype!) off the top rope and it slams you into a ball pit filled with amiibos

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
Now having been questioned by the pharisees as to when the NX was coming, He answered them and said, "The NX is not coming with signs to be observed; nor will they say, 'Look, here is the NX!' or 'There's the NX!' For behold the NX is in your midst."

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Look over there! It's the NX!

*steals your wallet*

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
*raises hands in the air* Nintendo I believe in you. Take my energy to power up the NX and destroy the evil Sony once and for all!!!!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Looks like a September announcement is unlikely now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kashuno posted:

*raises hands in the air* Nintendo I believe in you. Take my energy to power up the NX and destroy the evil Sony once and for all!!!!

We entered a dark timeline when Sega stopped making consoles. How much lower do the disgusting monsters in this thread want us to sink?

• Locked thread