Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Blazing Zero posted:

how many animes do you have to watch daily to be a genuine goon

hopefully zero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003

I hope his 2016 presentation is on dismantling a coalition from the inside

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

hopefully zero

you clearly DONT have stairs in your house right guys? :smuggo:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="464418393"]
Of all people, is Sion Kumianimename really trying to pull the true goon card?

That does look like Hanzo steel in the avatar.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i propose a new goondom authentication method: resting pulse

anything lower than 90 is pubbie status

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
I had a dream that I started playing EVE again in full force. I remembered thinking in the dream "Ugh what am I doing" but there I was anyway, moving all my poo poo to Delve. Slowly.

Also Baccy is quickly becoming annoying with his thread police bullshit, penif should post more because every forum needs more penif posting and the best part about reddit is when DJ goes off on his dumb tirade and I can call him out. Don't reddit shame.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Daco Vato posted:

the best part about posting is when DJ goes off on his dumb tirade. Don't post shame.

ftfy! haha its a cool new reddit acronym

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
The thread certainly has been interesting and varied the last few days. It's been an eye opener to a newbie like myself who has no knowledge of alliance histories.

Let's all remember our posting guidelines from the OP, friends and please continue!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

the ratio is 1 post to 10 karma, if you have more posts, you're a goon. if not, well i have some bad news for you.

true goon checking in :dukedog: it should be noted that this reddit account is my 12th dummy account this year since i keep getting downvoted to -100 and cant comment on anything :ohdear:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

if only you couldnt post here, either. reddit is right

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003
Hey are there any more people here that post on reddit? I'm genuinely curious to see everyone's side by side screenshots of their post counts.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
like seriously who gives a gently caress this is dumb. I like SA, I like reddit. I'm the new meta - deal with it.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Daco Vato posted:

penif should post more because every forum needs more penif posting and the best part about reddit is when DJ goes off on his dumb tirade and I can call him out. Don't reddit shame.
wrong, right, wrong

always reddit shame even if posting on reddit because it's the only place darius trugoon johnson dares to post

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Blazing Zero posted:

if only you couldnt post here, either. reddit is right

theres something inherently wrong with a discussion platform when a college educated, middle-aged, successful mans opinions are discarded because he belongs to an unpopular alliance

reddit is wrong

well, not all of it the only place i get downvoted to oblivion at is /r/eve

ploots
Mar 19, 2010
VG did you move to Delve yet? I hate mining but I will mine if I get to hang out with you

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
maybe if you were a good poster, like myself, you would get upvoted :smug:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The only thing reddit cares about is the spiciness of your memes

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i tried an experiment long ago and created a neutral named account and chose a random lowsec elite pvp alliance flair and then commented with the winds of popular opinion and quickly reached 10k+ karma, mostly grr goons stuff

then i spoke my mind for a week and it was dead in the water at -100

the upvote system is garbage for having an intelligent discussion, i guess it works for dank memes and mindless, viral internet noise

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

yeah that didn't happen

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

yeah that didn't happen

the moon landing didnt happen either what are you gonna do about it

fight me irl

facultas
Jan 2, 2004

No design, no conception.

Bilirubin posted:

That does look like Hanzo steel in the avatar.

No it's a home defense katana.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

facultas posted:

No it's a home defense katana.

How proficient are you in slaying water bottles and other vile liquid containers?

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

The horse is dead, can we stop beating it now? :cripes:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Wibla posted:

The horse is dead, can we stop beating it now? :cripes:

no one was talking about your alliance

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Divine Blob posted:

hey globby i saw your comment on reddit how jfs only lose a jf undocking to supers once what do you mean by that? do people just avoid it outside of not going out when they see that dude in system

He means I lost 1 JF to a super on an undock. I now pay attention to avoiding it, which, when you do the right things, isn't too hard.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

The only way to kill jump freighters is using gimmicks that rely on a jump freighter's stupidity.

The skill cap to flying a jf is really low, which says something about the people that die.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Orange Red Bull posted:

i tried an experiment long ago and created a neutral named account and chose a random lowsec elite pvp alliance flair and then commented with the winds of popular opinion and quickly reached 10k+ karma, mostly grr goons stuff

then i spoke my mind for a week and it was dead in the water at -100

the upvote system is garbage for having an intelligent discussion, i guess it works for dank memes and mindless, viral internet noise

this is exactly what r/redpill believes but switch out eve online topics for feminism topics. youre more reddit than you realize

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

why dont all the lowsec and pl posters go for nice pilots like meeeee :qq:

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
reddit has some hot garbage - and we're talking like 99% of it here - but there is some decent stuff there if you read the right subs. I like shitposting in r/eve because it is verified terrible however. Also all of reddit is not redpill or coontown or whatever just like not all SA is fyad and tcc and blah blah blah.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

The only way to kill jump freighters is using gimmicks that rely on a jump freighter's stupidity.

The skill cap to flying a jf is really low, which says something about the people that die.

Getting alphaed on the lowsec undock is at least a new way to die so the people who got caught by it aren't as dumb as, say, the people who forgot that you can land outside docking range if you warp to a station without a instadock book :cripes:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

evilweasel posted:

Getting alphaed on the lowsec undock is at least a new way to die so the people who got caught by it aren't as dumb as, say, the people who forgot that you can land outside docking range if you warp to a station without a instadock book :cripes:

It's not really new anymore. It has been going on for two months by now, and any JF pilot who checks https://zkillboard.com/kills/freighters/ regularly would have seen this ages ago.

Then again, people are still dying to the coastal brotherhood phoenix undocks and that's been going on for like a year now

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

on the topic of eve online- a persistent world massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed and published by CCP Games, the current moa failcascade is a thing of beauty

:golfclap: to ncdot on getting a working viceroy system up and running

zapawork
Jul 8, 2005
Rock!

Zodium posted:

for all the aspiring future ex-directors out there, just getting on with my life after I got fired was a top notch call. would recommend.

Posting because i'm down

Also Sesfan #1

Cow Bell
Aug 29, 2007

zapawork posted:

Also Sesfan #1

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Daco Vato posted:

reddit has some hot garbage - and we're talking like 99% of it here - but there is some decent stuff there if you read the right subs. I like shitposting in r/eve because it is verified terrible however. Also all of reddit is not redpill or coontown or whatever just like not all SA is fyad and tcc and blah blah blah.

There was a badhistory subreddit that I used to read religiously.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Like as much as I milked it for as much as I could when it was funny, this whole "War on reddit" thing is dumb as gently caress, currently awaiting the time goons rage against some other semi monolithic compared to us thing such as "The Twitter"

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

zapawork posted:

Posting because i'm down

Also Sesfan #1

SESFAN QU'LAH IS THE BEST PUT THIS IN YOUR BIO IF YOU AGREE
................./^)
.............../../
............./../'.¯./'¯./´¯¯:¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.¡´
............\..............(
..............\................/
SESFAN IS NUMBER #1 SESFAN IS #1

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

number number one

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
:china:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter