Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

Mazerunner posted:

oh god, it's back

I mean the quest steps, not the weapon itself

i get so many kills with my void ashraven's flight that i am looking forward to this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

xzzy posted:

Who's doing their music now? It doesn't have the same feel as O'Donnel's stuff. It's a similar genre obviously but it does things a lot differently.. there's more going on.

Michael Salvatori is listed as one of the composers. He and Marty worked together for something like 20+ years.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Mikey-San posted:

Michael Salvatori is listed as one of the composers. He and Marty worked together for something like 20+ years.

You think he's good, check out Michael Porfirio's stuff

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Want an Eyasluna? Want no longer. Say hello to The Palindrome. have a look at the perk trees. Always good. Always has a range perk available, and half the time it will be max range rifled barrel/reinforced barrel. Other half is hammer forged or smallbore. The one perk you can select is always good.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Mikey-San posted:

No McCartney no buys

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
quick link to new exotic armor from reddit, already decrypted thegomizers and fr0st-EE5

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/53irr8/spoilers_destiny_database_update_20_quests_133/d7tl4v3

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
I preordered this expansion on the PSN store today, should I get an email with a code for my iron crazy rocket launcher and sparrow or is it handled automatically cause I got it digitally? Looked around and couldn't find any answer for this.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

thebardyspoon posted:

I preordered this expansion on the PSN store today, should I get an email with a code for my iron crazy rocket launcher and sparrow or is it handled automatically cause I got it digitally? Looked around and couldn't find any answer for this.

you will get it in the game

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

thebardyspoon posted:

Rocket launcher? You must have misread. It's a new novelty Sparrow horn, the "Gjallar Horn"

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Running dailies on my scrublock & jade rabbit drops for the first time for me day before roi

lol

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

I had that the day before TTK but Ice Breaker. Irked I was.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Want those new hunter exotic gloves unnghhhh

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Bungie is selling a shirt with what looks like a trialsesque emblem on it. To anyone! People who don't even go flawless!! Unacceptable!!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That's perfect actually

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I like the new scarab emblem's name. "Solar Labor" = Lighthouse carries

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Another maintenance Bungie?!?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Holy poo poo.

"Run Around": Grenades can be thrown while this vehicle is in motion.

db.destinytracker.com/items/2042062616-s-40-iron-revelry

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Edit; you got me you pile of trash lol

The Meat Dimension fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Sep 19, 2016

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

MikeTheCoolOne posted:

I had that the day before TTK but Ice Breaker. Irked I was.

"granpa, what's an ice breaker?" the kids will ask

and our eyes will mist over and we will stare at the middle distance

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Kumo posted:

"granpa, what's an ice breaker?" the kids will ask

and our eyes will mist over and we will stare at the middle distance

That dumb gun you HAD TO HAVE for Sepiks or you'd end up picking your nose while the other two chumps in the strike sat against the back wall and tried to snipe the tank to death.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

"Siva Key Fragments" - Used to upgrade Wrath of the machine raid gear. 10 of these can also be consumed to be a SIVA cache key, which can be used to open SIVA caches in the raid.

so Raid shards return

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

xzzy posted:

That dumb gun you HAD TO HAVE for Sepiks or you'd end up picking your nose while the other two chumps in the strike sat against the back wall and tried to snipe the tank to death.

Blackhammer :rock:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

el B posted:

Blackhammer :rock:

Didn't exist until Crota. :ssh:

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Roman posted:

"Siva Key Fragments" - Used to upgrade Wrath of the machine raid gear. 10 of these can also be consumed to be a SIVA cache key, which can be used to open SIVA caches in the raid.

so Raid shards return

Eh I don't think it's a huge deal is it?

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

There's one in the Clovis Bray lab you can glitch into so hopefully they're plentiful

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

FishBulb posted:

Eh I don't think it's a huge deal is it?

Depends on how many you need and how many you get I guess, and how important/good the raid gear is. It was important during Vault and Crota because some of that stuff was top tier gear. Now? Maybe not so important I guess

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

ohrwurm posted:

Oh poo poo. I just decrypted an exotic and got a tresspasser

mine doesn't look like yours tho

Tresspasser is a legit cool game.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Blind Rasputin posted:

Holy poo poo.

"Run Around": Grenades can be thrown while this vehicle is in motion.

db.destinytracker.com/items/2042062616-s-40-iron-revelry

loving nice post

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Neo Helbeast posted:

Tresspasser is a legit cool game.

About half full

Six shots left

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Just noticed the raid auto is low Rof/High impact variety and destiny tracker has it listed with a magazine size of 59, is this a database error? That seems way to high.

http://db.destinytracker.com/items/621603243-genesis-chain#5

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I wrote a huge care post on the Destiny forums about vault of Glass :whitewater::doh:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

texaholic posted:

Just noticed the raid auto is low Rof/High impact variety and destiny tracker has it listed with a magazine size of 59, is this a database error? That seems way to high.

http://db.destinytracker.com/items/621603243-genesis-chain#5

Not really, it has Focus Fire which makes a PVE only weapon. Focus Fire is comically ineffective in PVP.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I wrote a huge care post on the Destiny forums about vault of Glass :whitewater::doh:

you're dead, gay son

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I bought Destiny + the first 2 expansions in some sale a long time ago and never really checked it out. If I want to try the game out am I good playing with what I have until I hit the level cap or will I be missing out on a bunch of poo poo in the meantime not owning Taken King/Rise of Iron? Also, if I do decide I want to keep playing, is buying the $60 bundle with everything my best bet to get caught up or is there some cheaper option that exists for someone who doesn't own TTK but owns the base game and the small expansions?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Preloaded on ps4 and I'll be playing tonight right at 2 AM PST if anyone wants to form a party and jump right into it PM me your PSN or post here and I'll add you!

magic_pixie
May 14, 2013

I'm the red bar, it was me all along!

goferchan posted:

I bought Destiny + the first 2 expansions in some sale a long time ago and never really checked it out. If I want to try the game out am I good playing with what I have until I hit the level cap or will I be missing out on a bunch of poo poo in the meantime not owning Taken King/Rise of Iron? Also, if I do decide I want to keep playing, is buying the $60 bundle with everything my best bet to get caught up or is there some cheaper option that exists for someone who doesn't own TTK but owns the base game and the small expansions?

Yeah there's a bunch of content for you to play solo or co-op before you run out of content. Finding people to do the older raids/strikes might be tricky, but there are always people around to help. You'll be able to get a pretty good feel for the gunplay and other mechanics of the game, though I don't know how well populated classic PvP will be. And yeah, I do think if you want to get caught up, the Collection is your best bet at this point.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

So is this exp looking good for casuals like me who like doing patrols and crucible while getting fancy loot? What's the big draw this time around? Is there still not LFG for raids?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Yes there is still not and it's good

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
Looks like vendor gear gonna be 350

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

MikeTheCoolOne posted:

There's one in the Clovis Bray lab you can glitch into so hopefully they're plentiful

I'm pretty sure those are different things.

Dormant Siva clusters are like the new calcified fragments/dead ghosts. Get them for grimoire and quests maybe.

Siva key fragments seem more like a combo of moldering shards + ascendant/radiant mats.

• Locked thread