Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
carson wentz will be really good if/when he stops exposing himself to RG3 hits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It's funny how everyone pegged Wentz, and not Goff, as the guy who needed to sit and learn.

(I was one of those people so I'm laughing at myself as well)

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Meanwhile, Jordan Matthews continues being Jordan Matthews.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Yes that's the Jordan Matthews I remember and need :unsmigghh:

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!
Needed 10 from Ryan Mathews and he might not even get 10 snaps. Wtf?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
wrong thread

Derpies fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Sep 20, 2016

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Bellmaker posted:

Yes that's the Jordan Matthews I remember and need :unsmigghh:

Yaaahh buddy!

:hfive:

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Spoeank posted:

Needed 6.5 points from Ryan Mathews to go from $10 to $30 in this Fanduel and it doesn't look like it's gonna happen

Fucker had one of the biggest volumes of last week and I can't even with this 2 for 5 at the half poo poo right now.

0 shares, I'm just mad on principle.

quote:

So uh, this Wentz kid isn't too shabby eh

Wentz looks like the best prospect of the past 3 drafts so far. Like, smart money is still on Bort or Carr or one of last year's top duo, but the bar is not out of reach to clear. He was just awesome week 1, especially considering the circumstances.

quote:

Everything about Jeremy Langford screams "will be buried in a timeshare by Halloween"

I knew I should have trusted my assessment but I convinced myself to keep a share in dynasty. :negative:

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I need 8 more from Langford, get your poo poo together Cutler

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
*sigh* gonna lose with the second highest score this week.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Yup. I think he guarantees that Washington ends up in the bottom of the NFC East.

rip everyone who believed the cousins hype

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
anyone who spent more than 15 minutes watching kirk cousins knew that his hot streak wasn't going to continue

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Pfft I liked Kirk Cousins when he played for the Eagles and was named Nick Foles

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
SMALLWOOD AND BARNER JUST gently caress RIGHT OFF PEDERSON

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spoeank posted:

Needed 6.5 points from Ryan Mathews to go from $10 to $30 in this Fanduel and it doesn't look like it's gonna happen

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

JMatt, still the bane of my existence. I miss you Keenan :smith:

Down 11.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
"Bear down" indeed

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Ok Trey Burton, cool.

Who the gently caress is Trey Burton?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Jay Cutler SpecialTM tonight. 2.28 points and in the locker room

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Welp, needed like 5 more points from Alshon at halftime to win. poo poo's not looking all that great.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Holy :lol: Bears.

Langford is GARBAGE.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Benne posted:

Everything about Jeremy Langford screams "will be buried in a timeshare by Halloween"

As I was saying

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

JMatt just needs to score a td here. Or Wentz needs to throw an interception to be returned for a TD. Give me something, Bears game.

On the plus side, both dynasty leagues, I got shares of Wentz. :D

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Ok that's more like it from Ryan Mathews.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

(guy behind me has alshon but is the only one with anyone left going).

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
I need 19 points from the Eagles DST to win in my big money league, and for one glorious moment, things are going my way. Please, let's see some redzone INTs Hoyer.

E: welp

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Sep 20, 2016

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Came in to tonight's "game" up 12.2, done and opponent only has Jordan Matthews.

Up .8 and clenching so hard right now. Please God be sitting the starters Philly.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I was down about 28 points heading into tonight's game and had Ryan Mathews and the Eagles Defense left to play. That last Ryan Mathews TD put me up 2 points. That Eddie Royal kick return just put me down 0.1

gently caress...

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Well at least that awful Mathews carry means I won't lose by 0.1 anymore. Now it's like 0.5

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
That loving 4th and 6 dump to Jordan Matthews. Lost by .8, gently caress.

Unknownmass
Nov 3, 2007
loving J Mathews, lost by .08 points. I was really have a great weekend to.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Managed to fend off JMatt to go 2-0 in my main league! Thanks for dropping that TD!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

MrSargent posted:

Managed to fend off JMatt to go 2-0 in my main league! Thanks for dropping that TD!

I hate you

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sataere posted:

I hate you

I was a Keenan Allen owner if that makes you feel any better.

Ol Sweepy
Nov 28, 2005

Safety First
I just had Langford in flex get me to 2-0 by 0.1 point.
Here's hoping there isn't a 1yd stat correction :ohdear:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

MrSargent posted:

Sup fellow need JMatt to suck member :hfive: 2-0 baby!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

MrSargent posted:

I was a Keenan Allen owner if that makes you feel any better.

I needed Jordan Matthews to get me 23 points to go 2-0 in my big money league, so nothing makes me feel better. This was the week I remembered the most important lesson of fantasy football - gently caress the consensus, set your lineups the way you want.

BEER!!! :argh:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Sataere posted:

I needed Jordan Matthews to get me 23 points to go 2-0 in my big money league, so nothing makes me feel better. This was the week I remembered the most important lesson of fantasy football - gently caress the consensus, set your lineups the way you want.

BEER!!! :argh:

Consensus had me start Diggs so you can suck it.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Consensus had me start Diggs so you can suck it.

Yeah, I tell you why Forte is good and you repay me by telling me to start Luck against the Bronco's!

I repeat

BBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

I needed Jay Cutler to get me 8 points in my 12 team, 2 QB league that has very lenient scoring. Pretty much just had to show up to the game and he'd be awarded 10. Of course, he got me all of 2 points and promptly hosed off to the bench injured.

The main lesson here is to not have the CPU autodraft you Jay Cutler and Kirk Cousins in a 2 QB league because you decide to go to a phish show.

• Locked thread