Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

it looks like you're listed on the regular cast page I think without having appeared on any episodes so far
edit: okay it's been fixed, a shame really.

sout fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Sep 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

I love how amused they are by your username. :v:

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
Sham bam bamina!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Now I want to watch Sockbaby again

Also ugh, as least I wasn't the only one to get reminded of that poor moccasin girl

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
boots actually has a pretty good slam poetry voice

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
This was a fun episode. I liked Lemon's reaction to Portaxx's werewolf lawyer bit almost as much as the joke itself.

Unrelated, but just have to say that the "Eee! Pinions" episodes is vastly underrated.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I always pronounced it "bameena"

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Yeah, that was a great episode.
Get them out of there!

Nice work Sham bam bamina!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

EmmyOk posted:

I always pronounced it "bameena"

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Yeah, nicely done Shammalammadingdong

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Well, I'm doing the Live Show poster again this year. With that, I know what Lemon's trying to do this year for the theme.

Holy poo poo. This might just be the best live show ever.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

pulp rag posted:

Well, I'm doing the Live Show poster again this year. With that, I know what Lemon's trying to do this year for the theme.

Can you give us a small hint?

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Equeen posted:

Can you give us a small hint?

"Thanks, Montrith!"

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

pulp rag posted:

"Thanks, Montrith!"

as someone who also knows the theme, I can say this is a good hint

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

pulp rag posted:

"Thanks, Montrith!"

:vince:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pulp rag posted:

And I can't be there.

gently caress everything.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I was pretty sure "centipede" was some slang term I was not aware of until I looked at the cover of that book and saw actual poorly-drawn centipedes

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I was pretty sure "centipede" was some slang term I was not aware of until I looked at the cover of that book and saw actual poorly-drawn centipedes

Better than a human centipede. They'll cry on your research and eat all the dogs at Crufts.

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!
It's kind of funny that I listened to that latest episode at work because I get to see lovely self-published books all the time there. My favorites feature author photos that are just a selfie the author took in their car.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Vosgian Beast posted:

it was mildly distressing being a gay guy listening to that and going 'is 'centipede' some new slang? Oh god am I becoming an old gay? I need to know what a centipede is'

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
What would be the entomology etymology of "centipede" referring to gays, anyway? That would be an interesting road to go down.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

RyokoTK posted:

What would be the entomology etymology of "centipede" referring to gays, anyway? That would be an interesting road to go down.

Someone with a foot fetish, who isn't very picky I guess? When the description started mentioning the millipede who owns many shoes I got a chill and was momentarily afraid that it would turn out to be some sort of shoe fetish book for whatever arthropod furries are called.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

RyokoTK posted:

After your gay furry cock vore derail, no thanks.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Equeen posted:

After your gay furry cock vore derail, no thanks.

harsh, but fair.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

You never know, maybe there isn't gay furry cock vore at the end of this road.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

RyokoTK posted:

Well, you know what they say about guys with a large number of feet...

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

dijon du jour posted:

Well, you know what they say about guys with a large number of feet...

they're not human, which is my kink?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I figure this probably deserves to go here since I found it while playing drat.dog

http://m.wikihow.com/Get-over-Eavesdropped-Phone-Sex-That-You-Had-Without-Knowing-It-Was-Eavesdropped

I'm not one to judge but someone has some serious, serious issues to work though.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I just Googled the phrase "tall glass of balloon juice" to find the original thread. There were two results. That thread was the first... this was the second.

quote:

I haven’t completely put my finger on it, yet, but somethings missing! Something’s Nebulous! Something’s Gone Undetected! I’m sensing some Balloon Juice here. Can you imagine drinking a nice refreshing tall glass of balloon juice? Try building with a foundation of balloon juice. How long will it last? Good question?

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I just Googled the phrase "tall glass of balloon juice" to find the original thread. There were two results. That thread was the first... this was the second.

holy poo poo

if you havent clicked that link. do so now.

Dude livin high on something hallucinogenic posted:

For those of us who believe in God, I have a question. Who Is Our Source? Who Is The One Our Hearts Are Truly Looking To To Bless Us? Who Is The One We Are Actually Trusting In? The Power Of The Internet and Computer Automation? Or The One Who Created Gold? Let us not deceive ourselves! Some of us have read and know a certain verse in that world’s best selling and probably least understood book: “You Cannot Serve God, And Mammon.” Or, “Seek Ye FIRST The Kingdom Of God, And All These Things Shall Be Added Unto You…IF YOU’RE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET??? Oh so God has to have the internet to bless you? Really, is that what it reads in Matthew 6:33??? The world worships the internet, but who says God needs it??? Is the ONE who can create money in a fish so when you catch it and look inside–Provisions! Is This One Limited. What does God have to do with the internet anyway? I am not saying it’s all bad, but then again, a good lie consist of a lot of truth, it’s just laced with just enough poison to neutralize you. THE MAJOR FOCUS OF THE INTERNET IS: MAKING MONEY, MAKING MONEY, MAKING MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MORE MONEY, MORE MONEY, MORE MONEY, ZOMBIES FOR MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY! MONEY ZOMBIES?
it's...it's gorgeous.

Madtrixr fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Sep 19, 2016

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Tracula posted:

I figure this probably deserves to go here since I found it while playing drat.dog

http://m.wikihow.com/Get-over-Eavesdropped-Phone-Sex-That-You-Had-Without-Knowing-It-Was-Eavesdropped

I'm not one to judge but someone has some serious, serious issues to work though.

This is just what I needed

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
F Plus live Montrith grab bag special

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Thanks in advance, Montrith.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Doing the posters was lots of fun! I'm even more proud of them than the ones I did last year.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

pulp rag posted:

Doing the posters was lots of fun! I'm even more proud of them than the ones I did last year.

You should be. They're amazing.

Also: I've had that twinkie recipe book on my coffee table for the last year. Guests really love it, thank you.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I just re-listened to the homeopathy episode and realized that I think none of these people live in a place with a strong medical community.

Like, I think these are a lot of people with relatively treatable medical conditions, and it's not that they're treating homeopathy as alternative medicine, they're treating it as accessible medicine. :(

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, it was pointed out when the episode came out that there's a specifically Indian phenomenon of men believing that they're premature ejaculators or otherwise impotent sexually even when they're perfectly fine.

Edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhat_syndrome Yeah this

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I kinda can't listen to that episode if only because they're kinda just legit hosed poor people who are 100% convinced they're somehow broken and can't afford any better medicine than water mixed with fairy farts. I know some folks from that area who have family back home like that. There's so much better targets for homeopathy laughter, though of course I'm positive they didn't know the context when they did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

I have no idea how to write up and submit docs, but I saw this guy's truck today, and he might be a neat neat subject to look into. Here's his website: http://lennonmurdertruth.com/