Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

Daikatana was honestly worse than I was expecting. One of the ugliest games Ive ever seen, I couldn't finish the first level

if you add all the patches & hacks to fix the game, turn off ai partners, etc then half the game is like Quake 2 quality but the rest is still awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

trying to jack off posted:

some of the levels require you to pixel walk to jump up up higher areas and proceed by design

sounds like a true challenge for true gamers and non-bitches to me

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i bought some samba de amigo maracas and got an a rank on the reel big fish cover of take on me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Daikatana was honestly worse than I was expecting. One of the ugliest games Ive ever seen, I couldn't finish the first level

i just remembered i made my earlier post and this one in the doom thread 4 motnhs ago in the doom thread when in training was talking about playing diakatana

the worst part about diakatana is it start in a swamp where you fight turrets and frogs ensuring the start of the game is the worst possible fps experience

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

a very important video game document finally got translated http://ugsf-series.com/en/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I didnt know there was a baraduke 2

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

In Training posted:

I couldn't finish the first level

Did you remember your buddy superfly?

The first level is really bad just green and frogs and your guns kill you, it gets marginally better as you go and if you patch out the ai guys.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

absolutely anything posted:

a very important video game document finally got translated http://ugsf-series.com/en/

Mr. Driller
- Susumu Hori, son of Taizo Hori and Masuyo Tobi, who holds the title of “Mr. Driller,” moves to action to solve the “Block Overflow Incident of 2399.”

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

I bought metroid prime trilogy the other day. Can't wait to play these classics. I've never played a metroid game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Cubivore_ posted:

I bought metroid prime trilogy the other day. Can't wait to play these classics. I've never played a metroid game

the gently caress?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the gently caress?

He's been playing nothing but cubivorw for 12 years

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
yo this game's music is just

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xegb1IZ0Tdc

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

In Training posted:

He's been playing nothing but cubivorw for 12 years

Respect.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
it's an honorable existence

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Cubivore_ posted:

me neither. theyre on my bucket list though :-]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i found out my little crt cant do 60hz so i have to play my super fami on my big hdtv :eng99:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

i found out my little crt cant do 60hz so i have to play my super fami on my big hdtv :eng99:

are you handy with a soldering iron?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kazvall posted:

are you handy with a soldering iron?

no

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PAL FTL

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Time to learn a new skill :D :D

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

its no pal of mine, thats for sure

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

what happens at the trial at the beginning of chrono trigger if you dont do the bad boy stuff

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

you get found innocent but they decide to execute you anyway

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The legal system is so corrupt...

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

hosed up if true.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

As a kid I remember getting so mad about that and starting a new file one more time as though there had been some sort of mistrial

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I think the people you helped sneak in some items to you in jail if you're good though

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

I think the people you helped sneak in some items to you in jail if you're good though
Ethers depending on how many jurors you get.

There are also a couple ways to get out, including patiently waiting for death, at which point Lucca will save you from the guillotine.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ethers depending on how many jurors you get.

There are also a couple ways to get out, including patiently waiting for death, at which point Lucca will save you from the guillotine.

i always wait for lucca because i love her

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Chrono Trigger truly is a masterpiece

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Aston posted:

It's incredible.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Aston posted:

It's my favorite game of all time

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Aston posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

ooh baby

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Saw this attract mode today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIDNMu58Vw

And there's like zero non-commentated video of this game. Maybe I'll have to make some, it looks really cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i played through Quake 1 E1 on easy to see how fast I could do it and it was like 10 minutes. Thats a lot of fun

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

i played through Quake 1 E1 on easy to see how fast I could do it and it was like 10 minutes. Thats a lot of fun

I've been meaning to do this for a while then I saw your name pop up playing quake on my Steam friends list and I thought to myself "cool"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

It is weird to me when I think that quake could be considered a "classic" game, but it really is