Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Baloogan posted:

excuse me, sir, this is an internet comedy forum

PolitiFact rates this the Lie of the Year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

You know, much as I want to see him lose so decisively that he and his poisonous followers are discredited forever, I have to admit it'd be pretty funny if Trump won the popular vote and lost the election, just to see the look on his face when someone had to explain the Electoral College to him.

(The thought that Trump currently understands how the Electoral College works has not occurred to me, no.)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

docbeard posted:

You know, much as I want to see him lose so decisively that he and his poisonous followers are discredited forever, I have to admit it'd be pretty funny if Trump won the popular vote and lost the election, just to see the look on his face when someone had to explain the Electoral College to him.

(The thought that Trump currently understands how the Electoral College works has not occurred to me, no.)

I mean that would probably lead to a lot of bloodshed given how hard he's pushing the FIXED narrative

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 211 days!

Baloogan posted:

excuse me, sir, this is an internet comedy forum

They worshipped, so they said, the Great Old Ones who lived ages before there were any men, and who came to the young world out of the sky. Those Old Ones were gone now, inside the earth and under the sea; but their dead bodies had told their secrets in dreams to the first men, who formed a cult which had never died. This was that cult, and the prisoners said it had always existed and always would exist, hidden in distant wastes and dark places all over the world until the time when the great priest Trumphulhu, from his dark house in the mighty city of N'Yehork under the waters, should rise and bring the earth again beneath his sway. Some day he would call, when the stars were ready, and the secret cult would always be waiting to make America great again.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

pathetic little tramp posted:

Looks like Hillary is changing tack, focussing on pointing out her philosophy, not attacking Trump as much.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/777903138221109248

I think it's a good strategy.

so bernie did win after all

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 211 days!

Truga posted:

This is a thing the Bernie holdouts are unwilling to admit.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Obama better impose the no fly-zone over Syria, I'm tired of those Russian sons of bitches

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Truga posted:

From cribbing lots of ideas from Bernie's platform it's pretty great how much she is borrowing from the loser's campaign.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/data-points/hillary-clinton-regains-momentum-against-donald-trump-poll-n650926

Hillary +5 in the latest NBC polls. This is their first LV poll I believe.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's the only Pro Trump foreign country right now

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

kibaces posted:

Could somebody explain to me what is the skittles thing?
Keeping up with this thread is madness
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/778016283342307328/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Not mentioned in tweet: There are six or seven deadly natural-born American skittles per bowl. Also, blue skittles can spontaneously change from harmless to deadly if eaten by a minority.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Inferior Third Season posted:

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/778016283342307328/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Not mentioned in tweet: There are six or seven deadly natural-born American skittles per bowl. Also, blue skittles can spontaneously change from harmless to deadly if eaten by a minority.

"why are three of these skittles filled with deadly poison" is also a pressing question

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I guess Trump Jr. makes up for not being the favorite son by being twice the dirtbag

so edgy i cut YOU BITCH
Apr 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Catching up so I don't know if this has been done but this needs jeb'd

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:wtc:

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

im the people itt who are shocked that th guy who told a made-up story about executing pow with pork blood bullets at multiple rallies as a beautiful example of Troops also wants a suspected terrorist to be tortured and bleed to death

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That's not their main poll, that's the NBC/SM one (a tracker). It's better than the LA Times one, but that's like saying eating grass is better than eating dirt. Their "big" poll is NBC/WSJ.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

In today's "Bent Knee er No?"
https://twitter.com/mateagold/status/778091036514062336
Knee bent.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

:allbuttons:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

This photo is still the best.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

that press release from the skittles company is good. "no, just no. no. no no no"

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
night crew can't handle skittles. sad!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 211 days!

It'd be great if they gave Trump a bunch of money to launder back into his pocket and associated themselves with him right before he collapsed entirely again.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

excuse me

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

oddium posted:

excuse me
I realized after posting that there are blue M&M's (don't blame me - I voted purple), not blue skittles. But I was trying to make a bad joke about killer cops. Cops are regularly associated with the color blue.

I was hoping to get away with it, but I have been exposed. I am Hillary staggering to a van, and you are the passerby with a camera phone, oddium. I am undone.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

oddium posted:

excuse me

are berry flavoured skittles not a thing in the US? they've got a blue one

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

#NotAllSkittles

Content: H.P. Lovecraft discussion continues here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690058

Josef K. Sourdust fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Sep 20, 2016

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
hey now
you are boosted
put the hat on
go vote

all the faucets are gold
only the alt right can cuckhold

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Jose posted:

are berry flavoured skittles not a thing in the US? they've got a blue one

they're in the bag of weird flavors and are NOT canon

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
I'd just like to say I"m proud of these dead gay forums for becoming relevant again.

I am protected. Namaste.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

oddium posted:

they're in the bag of weird flavors and are NOT canon

Skittles Apocrypha

BTW Skittles entry on Wikipedia is locked. Wonder why....

Josef K. Sourdust fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Sep 20, 2016

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Better Metaphor.

You have a bowl of m&ms and in the bowl some skittles.

You must grab a handful

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Better Metaphor.

You have a bowl of m&ms and in the bowl some skittles.

You must grab a handful

I'd ask the m&ms which handful the skittles would want me to take, then pick the other bowl.

if the m&ms lie, they'd point to the poisoned bowl.
if the m&ms are truthful, they'd point to the poisoned bowl.

duh.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Are skittles vegan? I need to know.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

yes, but starbursts aren't. altoids aren't either

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oddium posted:

yes, but starbursts aren't. altoids aren't either

mentos?