Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Harry Forever was our greatest foe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facultas
Jan 2, 2004

No design, no conception.

Bilirubin posted:

Don't make me draw you Venn diagrams

:goonsay:

At the risk of killing my own joke: https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/174006-personal-safety-how-to/

One of the better threads to have been leaked from illum.

BAE B BLUE
Mar 27, 2016

DisgracelandUSA posted:

60 / High 50s crew checking in. #Swoleswarm saved my life. Please work out.

I have a heart rate of 100 right now and am not fat. Will I die any minute now?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

facultas posted:

At the risk of killing my own joke: https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/174006-personal-safety-how-to/

to this day i live in perpetual fear of rogue foodbowls

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

BAE B BLUE posted:

I have a heart rate of 100 right now and am not fat. Will I die any minute now?

It probably just means you've been moving around, which is a good thing. If you've been sitting at your computer a while you need to stop raging at nerds on the internet. If you're not doing that either, go see a doctor.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
under what circumstances will ccp move you and your stuff under a 'stuck' ticket if you came back to new sov in a station?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sunber posted:

You should probably call them, and get them to unfix that

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Anderron Shi posted:

under what circumstances will ccp move you and your stuff under a 'stuck' ticket if you came back to new sov in a station?

you generally have to be unsubbed for a couple of months, that's usually it

however they won't move anything with a jump drive

this is new and a thing they conveniently put into place just as the northern conflicts were starting :v:

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013
anyone have any experience with reavers?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

facultas posted:

:thejoke:

(That is also iirc where the Hanzo steel reference came from)

Divine Blob posted:

Yeah I did the Querious and Wicked Creek deployments. Was a hell of a good time.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Divine Blob posted:

They don't exist.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Glory of Arioch posted:

you generally have to be unsubbed for a couple of months, that's usually it

however they won't move anything with a jump drive

this is new and a thing they conveniently put into place just as the northern conflicts were starting :v:

thanks...guess i'm hosed since i have an archon here

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013

Bilirubin posted:

:thejoke:

(That is also iirc where the Hanzo steel reference came from)

Yeah I did the Querious and Wicked Creek deployments. Was a hell of a good time.

CainFortea posted:

They don't exist.

is this a cult

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

That Works posted:

Ahaha that's great. I don't feel like trying to wade through Reddit crap, what's happening with moa?

Their 2nd largest corp left for MC because they dont like the new northern donut and moa became the first subjects of ncdots viceroy program

During a secret night meeting moons were promised, knees were bent and MOA was born anew,,, as a NC pet alliance, stewards of their moons, unless of course, NC wants them back. It was decided that 50% of all moon isk goes to NC and in return NC will give MOA a NIP and protections for the moons

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Glory of Arioch posted:

to this day i live in perpetual fear of rogue foodbowls

I had a neighbor who poisoned my dog 10 years ago. :(

Divine Blob posted:

is this a cult

It's a joke.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

:rip: MoA?

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

facultas posted:

This is pure gold.

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013

CainFortea posted:

I had a neighbor who poisoned my dog 10 years ago. :(

It's a joke.

I think you guys just returned from deployment sometime last week, so I'd like to assume it's open recruitment?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Without goons to hunt I'm shocked they haven't collapsed yet.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Rhymenoserous posted:

MoA could still move to Querious. It's early days, yet - and this could get much funnier.

goninzo
Aug 26, 2009

All around decent avatar
TFR would have a lot to say about my weapon choices, I think.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

the northern mbc has been triaging themselves by forming up once a week and honour brawling over nothing only to get poo poo on by ncdot in titans or T3's

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Orange Red Bull posted:

Their 2nd largest corp left for MC because they dont like the new northern donut and moa became the first subjects of ncdots viceroy program

During a secret night meeting moons were promised, knees were bent and MOA was born anew,,, as a NC pet alliance, stewards of their moons, unless of course, NC wants them back. It was decided that 50% of all moon isk goes to NC and in return NC will give MOA a NIP and protections for the moons

"Best PVP alliance in EVE" willingly becomes pets... outstanding.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

That Works posted:

"Best PVP alliance in EVE" willingly becomes pets... outstanding.

MASSADEATH well known to theta squad and Deklein residents in general as Gen Eve's #2 and spergy grr gons sycophant staged an exit for his corp while Gen was on vacation expressing dissatisfaction with the current state of the north

specifically the agreement to hold moons in PB and pay ncdot for the privilege, the staged cripple fights with PB/Fade and Deklein residents and other Bread & Circuses designed to keep the plebs happy so leadership can afk and collect isk.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

continuing on in the collapse of current and former hostile entities it seems gevlon is in failcascade as well

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?
I feel like this MOA meltdown is about 3-4 years late.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Orange Red Bull posted:

continuing on in the collapse of current and former hostile entities it seems gevlon is in failcascade as well

lol

one man failscade. I gues if a person is self-important enough they qualify for an upgrade from the common man's meltdown.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

aaaand the rorqual won't be able to dock in an asshouse in october

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=493696

:ccp:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

I feel like this MOA meltdown is about 3-4 years late.

they lost their raison d'être when the received that which they always wanted

the removal of GOON

be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003
gently caress MoA they are @$$hats

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

Love the one pubbie in the thread who notices that Goonwaffe and PL are posting en masse against the change. So he comes out in support of a change that will clearly cause much annoyance and added work with seemingly no game play upside for anyone.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Orange Red Bull posted:

they lost their raison d'être when the received that which they always wanted

the removal of GOON

be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Ironically, that didn't really doom them -- shortly, after we got removed, they just took most of PB and ratted like mad in it and did their RP like they always had. They had the option to chase after us, or to be a thorn in the side of the new locals the way they had been to us.

The doom came when NC offered them a pet arrangement and Gen Eve said yes. Bam, no meaningful PvP for them.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Maneck posted:

Love the one pubbie in the thread

I found him!

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

:laugh:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Glory of Arioch posted:

this is really funny at it puts the barrier to entry for rorqual use to a hefty pricetag

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Welp wts rorquals I guess although technically my rorquals guy shouldn't be able to fly it anyway due to skill changes

Favonius
Nov 28, 2014

Only took 5 pages to get them to hold off on the Rorqual changes until November.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009
so I haven't kept up with the happy fun mining aspect of this game, what is the rorqual even supposed to do other than boost from a pos? Does it boost on an astrahus undock now?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

eve players: saving :ccp: from themselves since 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013

AAPsel posted:

so I haven't kept up with the happy fun mining aspect of this game, what is the rorqual even supposed to do other than boost from a pos? Does it boost on an astrahus undock now?

i think it compresses ore too

• Locked thread