Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

Snowball and Bald Knob, AR

or

Jonny 290 posted:

Snowball, and Bald Knob, AR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
you know those horror stories of deliverance style epic ownage by toothless rabid hillfolk on the supple underbellies of city dwellers long lost off their journey

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Jonny 290 posted:

you know those horror stories of deliverance style epic ownage by toothless rabid hillfolk on the supple underbellies of city dwellers long lost off their journey

how do you think it got its name? :pervert:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Spectral Debt posted:

i made a pic

are you seeing this?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

NoneMoreNegative posted:

the Marvellous Maps site now has USA and Aussie maps to go along with the excellent UK funy name map

http://marvellousmaps.com

please reserve your 'I'm the...' below

I'm Fingers Butte Well

epipen
Aug 11, 2014

nyoom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Bill NYSE posted:

Is this Mœbius? It's good.

holy poo poo dat shirt wat

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

NoneMoreNegative posted:

i'm mary, molly and mollie's many nipples

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bill NYSE posted:

Is this Mœbius? It's good.

hey thanks computer jerk, i just copied this url into my work slack for IT people thinking it was an imgur link and now everyone knows Im a goon.

First I send my health info to everyone with an accidental reply-all, now im self outted as a goon. What a week

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

guess you shld stop posting?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

cheese-cube posted:

guess you shld stop posting?

:justpost:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

ye olde anti gin advert

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

KoRMaK posted:

hey thanks computer jerk, i just copied this url into my work slack for IT people thinking it was an imgur link and now everyone knows Im a goon.

First I send my health info to everyone with an accidental reply-all, now im self outted as a goon. What a week

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

the Marvellous Maps site now has USA and Aussie maps to go along with the excellent UK funy name map

i'm the glory hole recreation area

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

http://marvellousmaps.com

i'm fort dick

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

KoRMaK posted:

amazing

this last sentence is impecible

can someone translate the second sentence

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingleberry_Lake

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

can someone translate the second sentence

"Yes I do you idiot, I'm not an octopus."

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SmokaDustbowl posted:

"Yes I do you idiot, I'm not an octopus."

whats reprobate boil down to

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

me

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/DillonJaden/status/778291405387071488

http://belmontvision.com/2016/09/breaking-belmont-freshman-expelled-following-controversial-snapchat/

:owned:

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

nice av

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

graph posted:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

graph posted:

reprobate (adj.) Look up reprobate at Dictionary.com
early 15c., "rejected as worthless," from Late Latin reprobatus, past participle of reprobare "disapprove, reject, condemn," from Latin re- "opposite of, reversal of previous condition" (see re-) + probare "prove to be worthy" (see probate (n.)). Earliest form of the word in English was a verb, meaning "to disapprove" (early 15c.).
reprobate (n.) Look up reprobate at Dictionary.com
1540s, "one rejected by God," from reprobate (adj.). Sense of "abandoned or unprincipled person" is from 1590s.

i would have guessed something about a person who had been on probation multiple times :downs:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

it seems like it's the UK equivalent to how "degenerate" is used in the US, and probably the same people using ironically and unironically

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
google is a good dictionary just type "define word"

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

we were on vacation in cancun a few years back and we met a scottish cop couple our age and i've never met better resort drinking buddies

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sniep posted:

google is a good dictionary

sometimes i like to spark conversation

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

i mean it's tru

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

graph posted:

sometimes i like to spark conversation

i had to look it up too, i didnt mean the comment as condescending

it just is a really good dictionary tho

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i like onelook.com

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sniep posted:

i had to look it up too, i didnt mean the comment as condescending

it just is a really good dictionary tho

hauler :)

epipen
Aug 11, 2014

nyoom
in the UK and Aus reprobate's used pretty frequently to refer to prisoners, particularly ones who reoffend, or are reincarcerated for different crimes
hardly a common word tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6UhkHRF_3Q
that Super Mario 64 half-a-press guy has managed to get the 100% run of the game down to 1 a press and is trying to figure out ways around the one press

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

epipen posted:

in the UK and Aus reprobate's used pretty frequently to refer to prisoners, particularly ones who reoffend, or are reincarcerated for different crimes
hardly a common word tho

that Super Mario 64 half-a-press guy has managed to get the 100% run of the game down to 1 a press and is trying to figure out ways around the one press

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

epipen posted:

hardly a common word tho

it says "any %" in the first 2 seconds of the video

either way a press guy owns and i wish him luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

epipen posted:

is there a video for this, any% or not?

• Locked thread