Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
"Yawnsome" is still my favourite Cioism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Demiurge4 posted:

I hope we get more White Chain and Cio interaction with Alisson in the future. I don't even care if it's just lore dumps.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what we're going to get.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Royalty requires a harem.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Yesssss, every good Campaign eventually reaches the point where the party gets an airship

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Even if Ciocie was the one who stole a Key of Kings in the past, that was when she was an Ebon Devil. There's no way she stands a chance against Mother Om in her current form. This doesn't mean she doesn't have some sort of plan, just that it doesn't involve fighting head-on.

TheCIASentMe
Jul 11, 2003

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!
An Ebon devil wouldn't have a chance against Mottom anyways.

Cio is probably going to do some Duck Season Rabbit Season poo poo! Which will be awesome!

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Kind of hoping everyone makes it out of this one. Mottom was a lot of fun and I'd miss Nadia if she bites it here. Unless the airship bulldozes her.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Bell_ posted:

Kind of hoping everyone makes it out of this one. Mottom was a lot of fun and I'd miss Nadia if she bites it here. Unless the airship bulldozes her.
Maybe she can join the pursuers.

Now I'm curious about how many of the demiurges Allison could get into that bunch. Probably not Jadis.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 377 days!
prejudiced fool that you are, you've forgotten that Jadis' holy entourage is tasked with dropping her from great heights onto the enemy. She could have held her own in that ballroom, with so many balconies from which to ambush

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Abaddon did an informal "power ranking" of the Demiurges a while baack, and even entombed like she is, Jadis still isn't the 'weakest' one.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

JT Jag posted:

Abaddon did an informal "power ranking" of the Demiurges a while baack, and even entombed like she is, Jadis still isn't the 'weakest' one.

Jadis is easily in the same weight class as Jagganoth, if you include the stone she's entombed in.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 377 days!
If that giant golden baby started swinging Jadis around like a baseball bat he'd become unstoppable

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Those fit to carry the burden of knowledge are mighty indeed.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

JT Jag posted:

Mammon was the only one weaker but the implication is he has some other quality which makes him terrifying as opposed to just being a lovely demiurge

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Tetracube posted:

Mammon was the only one weaker but the implication is he has some other quality which makes him terrifying as opposed to just being a lovely demiurge

He's a banker.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Tetracube posted:

I think it was the reverse--he's terrifyingly strong, but he has an exploitable flaw that makes him less dangerous.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Mammon is a servant, and while they're naturally more powerful than humans, humans can have drives that can push them beyond even the gods.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

JT Jag posted:

Jadis before entombing was the strongest of the Demiurges.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Cat Mattress posted:

He's a banker.

*Gasp* The power of compound interest!

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

akulanization posted:

Jadis before entombing was the strongest of the Demiurges.

Didn't she see the whole shape of the universe, and being other than a furious dumbass, went a bit crazy?

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...

The Lord of Hats posted:

I think it was the reverse--he's terrifyingly strong, but he has an exploitable flaw that makes him less dangerous.

He said, if I recall correctly, that Mammon is a "literal monster" - since he's the "Dragon," I'm hoping we get some real Medieval personification-of-greed poo poo, like Smaug turned up to 11.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
Looking forward to the flashback where we find out that Cio's been sitting on that airship for the last 30 pages just waiting for a chance to make her grand re-entrance, just trying out different poses.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Bell_ posted:

Sorry man, she might make it out of the fight but she's still dying. She's already looking quite a bit older.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VanSandman posted:

Didn't she see the whole shape of the universe, and being other than a furious dumbass, went a bit crazy?

i think it's less "crazy" and more "almost dead"

iirc every last one of her followers involved in facilitating the attempt died in the process, and i'm assuming at least half of them weren't sacrifices :v:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

TRON JEREMY posted:

prejudiced fool that you are, you've forgotten that Jadis' holy entourage is tasked with dropping her from great heights onto the enemy. She could have held her own in that ballroom, with so many balconies from which to ambush

shameful for a demiurge to adopt the Box Of Teacups fighting style imo

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~

The Mentalizer posted:

Sorry man, she might make it out of the fight but she's still dying. She's already looking quite a bit older.

Well if Zoss can keep showing up despite being dead, this might not be her last appearance anyway.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

voting third party posted:

Well if Zoss can keep showing up despite being dead, this might not be her last appearance anyway.

I'd love it if she died and realized she could just keep walking around and be active anyway.

Bet she'd feel a bit silly after that.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Its been mentioned that Zoss is a special case, having achieved Royalty and all that

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Happy Underpants posted:

New Page I am pretty stoked about this, there might be more strangely specific kung-fu.

509 Exceeded Bandwidth Pisses Me Off

does anyone have a copy of the page?

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
And the shitpost we read
I figured Zoss and Hastet for that matter kinda Baron Harkkonen it up with whomever rocks their stones.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
And so Cio got thrown over a fuckin' mountain as well.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Juggs is still lurking around, being angry and spiky.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Jugs is gonna make a body/wheel return and fulfil this threads fantasies because he was literally cut in two.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Grand Prize Winner posted:

509 Exceeded Bandwidth Pisses Me Off

does anyone have a copy of the page?

http://orbitaldropkick.tumblr.com/post/150715982751/kill-six-billion-demons

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Juggs was the explosion that happened, even if his shell wasn't blown to smithereens it's not in any condition to contain him. Thus the explosion.

But we now know that the Thorn Knights have a fast track for getting new armor. He'll be back in time for the next arc, angrier and spikier than ever!

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

I still wanted his body to be the Wheel. That would have been so metal.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

The Lord of Hats posted:

When he rears back and screams, the glowing weak point on his stomach is revealed.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
And the shitpost we read

Demiurge4 posted:

I hope we get more White Chain and Cio interaction with Alisson in the future. I don't even care if it's just lore dumps.
I'd love intro pages on successive volumes of Cio giving her blastier, messier, sexier recaps of the previous book as Allison progresses from her humble farm girl origins with a magic as gently caress sword and lady friend.

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

akulanization posted:

If Alison isn't capable of wrenching one measly flying ship into the far flung reaches of the void using only her will then she's a pretty poo poo king.

Yeah but she is a pretty poo poo king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?