Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devorum
Jul 30, 2005

El Disco posted:

Yeah that's where the fork will be. Either re-buy the Isokaze or use free xp.

e: for more detail, the first ship of the new branch will appear as a researchable option on the Isokaze. It will probably cost about the same as the Minekaze.

Ok. I guess it'll just shift my Minekaze over to the other tree and I'll have to XP to the Mutsuki.

I'm not really upset at having to buy the Isokaze again. It's way more fun than the Minekaze. T4 is a good tier for both US and IJN DDs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

im dying for RN ships, i want the minotaur right now

Vorkosigan
Mar 28, 2012

Well, brand new 1080 and a 28" 4k screen, let's see how this goes: http://imgur.com/a/IPo2p

Guess they don't believe in UI scaling......

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

NTRabbit posted:

Welp, missed out on the Life and Soul of the Party cheevo because nobody ever sends compliments in game, and hence missed the King of the Party one as well.

I would have thought by now Wargaming had learned not to put any achievement behind a gate that relies on another player, but apparently not.

I literally asked in game for some one to compliment me for the chieve and guess what some one did. Maybe use your word power to help you instead of being insufferable.

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Noble, Noble, Noble.

Vorkosigan
Mar 28, 2012

Pacra posted:

Noble, Noble, Noble.

Stop botting you baddie

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/96624-the-rise-of-the-machine-some-stories-dont-have-happy-endings/

Burns
May 10, 2008

I got issued an ashigara. How do i access it?

Vorkosigan
Mar 28, 2012

Burns posted:

I got issued an ashigara. How do i access it?

Change your port to Yokosuka

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Noble, why. You were nearly a unicorn in tanks.

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

Anyone else not get all the dragon flags they should have received?

I got 150 when it should have been like 400.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Vorkosigan posted:

Change your port to Yokosuka

Thanks. Oh god anime ships.

Vorkosigan
Mar 28, 2012

Lakedaimon posted:

Anyone else not get all the dragon flags they should have received?

I got 150 when it should have been like 400.

They did the # of battles first, I think they're going through the # of T10s now.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

Pacra posted:

Noble, Noble, Noble.

Holy poo poo dude that is drooling mongoloid levels of bad. What the hell Noble is someone holding you hostage at home making you play like poo poo while holding your waifu hostage?

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

demonR6 posted:

Holy poo poo dude that is drooling mongoloid levels of bad. What the hell Noble is someone holding you hostage at home making you play like poo poo while holding your waifu hostage?

Click the link Vorkosigan posted.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Nerfed eh ?

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Hammerstein posted:

Nerfed eh ?

This just in, pubbies still can't fuckin hit ships moving faster than 40 knots. In other news, forums are still filled with people crying about IJN DDs!

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

Hazdoc posted:

This just in, pubbies still can't fuckin hit ships moving faster than 40 knots. In other news, forums are still filled with people crying about IJN DDs!

This !!

Last round was bad....and still 146k.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I'm lucky if I can break 75k in a game with Shimakaze.

Khabarovsk is basically a miniature deity and the nerfs won't have any effect aside from slightly closer engagement range. Especially when it performs at a minimum of 100k in the hands of a competent player.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

And another one...

When I switched to Public Test today I needed 4 rounds to warm up in the Khaba where I only did 50-80k. But now I have adapted to the lower range and I'm on a streak of 100k+ damage games.

So, no need to worry, this ship is still fiery death incarnate and comrade Stalin will continue to be proud.

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Sep 21, 2016

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

Nicholas chat - just unlocked this ship. Other than the huge increase in AA, is it crazy that the stock hull and its guns look better to me? I know ill have to get used to the floaty 127L38 guns eventually.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

I get better results on test center than on live :effortless:

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Sep 21, 2016

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

demonR6 posted:

Oh, his Ranked and Yamato stats are just fine.

Durendal
Jan 25, 2008

Who made you God to say
"I'll take your sheep from you?"

:(

:gonk:

:suicide:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Wehraboos finally got their unreasonably fast, impossible to citadel, and studded with anti-everything secondaries battleships, and they still refuse to do anything but max range snipe with them.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
They're all passive-aggressive nerds who need a strong Fuhrer to go in first for them. Also sniping pubbies is practically ingrained into every shooty game now

Durendal posted:

[loss streak]

quit getting shot by battleships but seriously, I feel your pain

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Filthy J4G

I caved in and bought Printz Eugen's new camo :unsmith:

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram

Sidesaddle Cavalry posted:

They're all passive-aggressive nerds who need a strong Fuhrer to go in first for them. Also sniping pubbies is practically ingrained into every shooty game now

I don't play first person shooters, but from my experience in tanks and and botes, I wouldn't be surprised if CoD and it's clones' worst players also were snipers. "I'm contributing to the team." :byodood:

Durendal posted:

(loss streak)

Oh tell me about it. I had a bunch of those and capped it with a three solo cap circle + 70,000 in damage Hatsuharu game and we still lost.

edit: I was watching a Notser vid on the new changes and he's seriously whinging about the Khab range nerf.

Moral_Hazard fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Sep 21, 2016

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Got high caliber in my yubari yesterday. That was an absurd game.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

MoraleHazard posted:

I don't play first person shooters, but from my experience in tanks and and botes, I wouldn't be surprised if CoD and it's clones' worst players also were snipers. "I'm contributing to the team." :byodood:

My favorite thing is when I witness full health battleships on teams that lose on points. Saw it a couple days ago when my team pulled out a very narrow victory against a team that had a full health Arizona, lobbing 15km HE salvos at the edge of the map, when the match ended.

Literally all he had to do was get involved and they would have won.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

MoraleHazard posted:

edit: I was watching a Notser vid on the new changes and he's seriously whinging about the Khab range nerf.

I sometimes start a Notser vid, but have to stop because of his freakishly annoying voice.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Filthy J4G
Wargaming released a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5dBdlZTvRY
:smith::unsmith:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
...well now, that's actually legit beautiful.

WHY IS MY ROOM SO DUSTY GOD DAMNIT

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Holy crap

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Looked at the WoWS launcher today and spotted that weird ominous "Wait For Me" entry up top with no context. Couldn't hold back the curiosity and wasn't expecting much from Wargaming.net masters of cheesy video games. I ended up breaking down right before the final verse. Honestly this piece could apply to anyone who leaves loved ones behind

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

This is a very goony style of not-play which I fully approve of :dukedog::hf::ccp:

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

It is amazing that you are not banned yet, Unexpected aka NobleWhale

How many support tickets have you as the objective I wonder?

Also curious did they give you your uh, 600 dragon flags?

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

What the hell, the company that makes some of the most frustrating games in existence made that video?
At least I don't feel as bad giving these assholes money if they make something like that.

I was less then 100 commander XP from getting AFT on my Atlanta. Hopefully with that I won't feel so goddamn useless. 11km range is laughably bad, especially when a US destroyer using the same gun has more range.

CitizenKain fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Sep 22, 2016

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

CitizenKain posted:

What the hell, the company that makes some of the most frustrating games in existence made that video?
At least I don't feel as bad giving these rear end in a top hat money if they make something like that.

Yeah, the games can be frustrating at times (though, there are many a moment where it is the players and not the game to be blamed), but this isn't their first.

Anyone remember World of Tanks' US launch? For those that don't know or remember, they did it in style by bring 3 restored tanks to e3.

Actually, was it 3, or was it more? I know there was a tank for each nation. Hetzer, t-34 I think for russia, and the US got the venerable sherman. But I don't remember if there was others. I know two were outside the convention.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

CitizenKain posted:

At least I don't feel as bad giving these assholes money if they make something like that.

I was less then 100 commander XP from getting AFT on my Atlanta. Hopefully with that I won't feel so goddamn useless. 11km range is laughably bad, especially when a US destroyer using the same gun has more range.

Filmed on location in Leningrad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

some people just like to watch the world burn

seriously if you don't have a Kuma you're trash get out of my game BRO
https://na.warships.today/vehicle/4281251536/Kuma

clearly this means I should get a kitakami now right?

Hazdoc fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Sep 22, 2016