Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata

I Was The Fury posted:

Hello Mariana, I am I Was the Fury, and I am also a glad person. Glad because we have so many new friends! Do you have any pets or fun hobbies?

i live alongside an adopted mini schnauzer named Sam. around this time of year i particularly enjoy riding my motorcycle, drinking apple cider, and reading late at night when everything is quiet and the cool air blows across my room

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Sep 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
'ello sam

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
That sounds like a good time to read.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hells yeah to open windows and actually using blankets again

Boomzilla

Luvcow posted:

I got a sweet new duvet cover that I wanna use. Also I've got these dumb portable air conditioners that are expensive as gently caress to run all the time and I'm really looking to putting them fuckers in the closet

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Boomzilla posted:

I got a sweet new duvet cover that I wanna use. Also I've got these dumb portable air conditioners that are expensive as gently caress to run all the time and I'm really looking to putting them fuckers in the closet

no ac, just fans and due to the heat dome it was a brutal summer

Boomzilla

Luvcow posted:

no ac, just fans and due to the heat dome it was a brutal summer

Yeah I had box fans in the windows last summer but this year I just wasn't having it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Boomzilla posted:

Yeah I had box fans in the windows last summer but this year I just wasn't having it

i thought i was ok without it.... i thought....

:ohdear:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Luvcow posted:

I'm excited for it to be below 90 during the day.

----------------

Boomzilla

Luvcow posted:

i thought i was ok without it.... i thought....

:ohdear:

How big is your place? I got 2 $300 portable acs and they cool 800 sq ft just fine

Robot Made of Meat

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

what? no, it's still there, all us gbs posters were just exiled and all the threads locked and made invisible, possibly forever

This is what denial looks like.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
little ranch so not too big, i have some old ones in a shed but they suck and i think they spoil you when you use them too much. I don't mind a few hot and humid nights, i like some, just not so many in a row.

Robot Made of Meat

Celluloid Sam posted:

how long has it been since i wandered here, homeless, penniless, no friends to turn to. it feels like days but my clock says it's only been like 6 hours that can't be right can it?

You've always had friends here, Sid.

Robot Made of Meat

Nathilus posted:

I'm also considering refugee posting but the low byob usercount and the mormon-type fake overfriendliness give me some bad vibes.

Gonna have to think on it.

Our overfriendliness is anything but fake! Post some cute pet pics!

Boomzilla

Luvcow posted:

little ranch so not too big, i have some old ones in a shed but they suck and i think they spoil you when you use them too much. I don't mind a few hot and humid nights, i like some, just not so many in a row.

Yeah, that's a concern. I intended to just use them intermittently, but they have been running non-stop for like 4 months

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

I keep sigs off because they crash my mobile

I have a mobile in my family room. It is six little planes flying around in the wind. They never crash.

DONKEY SALAMI

donkey? donkey?

mariana,

that is a super cute dog!

Robot Made of Meat

Wamdoodle posted:

Hey everyone. I never really checked out BYOB but I'm here now. I like chill posting :)

Yikes.

Welcome Wamdoodle. Good username, and good av!

Lawrence Gilchrist

I'm not good at art but I'll try to do a themed tubbs Photoshop for fall

Robot Made of Meat

Nathilus posted:

I'm nervously edging a little further into byob but my eyes are still a bit wild and I'm looking around all over the place

Welcome, Nat! Glad you could make it!

Robot Made of Meat

City of Glompton posted:

I'm not interested in hearing about where your posting unless it is someplace really cool. get back to me when you post from that 24k gold potty ok?

Robot Made of Meat

Mariana Horchata posted:

Hi BYOB! im Mariana and this has been a long time coming, happy to be welcome and accepted

Welcome, Mariana! Glad you could make it!

Robot Made of Meat

Mariana Horchata posted:

i live alongside an adopted mini schnauzer named Sam. around this time of year i particularly enjoy riding my motorcycle, drinking apple cider, and reading late at night when everything is quiet and the cool air blows across my room

You are extremely BYOB!

Applewhite

by vyelkin
Maybe I'll give BYOB a try. I'm just a guy who wants to be funny and be nice to people.

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

Applewhite posted:

Maybe I'll give BYOB a try. I'm just a guy who wants to be funny and be nice to people.

I've enjoyed much of your posting in the past, Applewhite. Here's hoping that continues!

Lawrence Gilchrist

Mariana Horchata posted:

I like that bike, would like to take it on many journeys with breaks to reduce the strain on the body.

City of Glompton

Applewhite posted:

hello and welcome, we like funny & nice

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Applewhite

by vyelkin
So several of you are familiar with my CYOAs. Would something like Space Tits be allowed in BYOB or is that too risque?

----------------

Flyball

Hi. I came by after hearing that BYOB was chill for real, unlike a few years ago. Looks OK so far! (For the part of me that likes to be nice.)

(e: me)

Flyball fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 22, 2016

FluffieDuckie

Applewhite posted:

So several of you are familiar with my CYOAs. Would something like Space Tits be allowed in BYOB or is that too risque?

if you'll link me to that thing i'll take a look and let you know

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

skander posted:

Hi. I came by after hearing that BYOB was chill for real, unlike a few years ago. Looks OK so far! (For the part of my that likes to be nice.)

yes we're much different now

glad you're here :)

crr

please email my wife
im scared can i get a byob poster to follow me around and coo right in my ear and maybe dry off my clammy hands once in a while

This thread brought to you by a tremendous sniveling dork!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

crr posted:

im scared can i get a byob poster to follow me around and coo right in my ear and maybe dry off my clammy hands once in a while

coo coo coo

FluffieDuckie

crr posted:

you could apply to be adopted and make that a request

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Our overfriendliness is anything but fake! Post some cute pet pics!

I dont have a pet right now but I DO have a dick! Thats a byobish joke right? Im posting good right?!

FluffieDuckie

Nathilus posted:

I dont have a pet right now but I DO have a dick! Thats a byobish joke right? Im posting good right?!

:thumbsup:

Mariana Horchata

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I like that bike, would like to take it on many journeys with breaks to reduce the strain on the body.

its actually my first and i did just that last year and put its first 7k miles on the odometer myself over the summer just cruisin, exploring, and going to the beach. unfortunately this year stupid little electrical issues (the worst) are beginning to rear their heads at last which make me less likely to take it out when things like the directional are not working whatsoever

its my adventure bike (taken inside a superfund site, hence the poor quality from the dust)

donkey salami posted:

mariana,

that is a super cute dog!

sammy's a few years older now (possibly even a millennial in dog years) but that was the only pic i could find on my phone, but still just as good looking and sweet i promise you that...on behalf of all of you i summoned him just to hug him and kiss him on the forehead while doing laundry an hour ago

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Nathilus posted:

we all have a dick little guy we all do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flyball

Nathilus posted:

I dont have a pet right now but I DO have a dick! Thats a byobish joke right?

I have a pet, he IS a dick!

• Locked thread