Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority

hi i want to post in here now that my fav ( <3 <3 <3) forum is gone but i dont like cats. how do i get rid of the cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomzilla

Profondo Rosso posted:

hi i want to post in here now that my fav ( <3 <3 <3) forum is gone but i dont like cats. how do i get rid of the cat

Lord Fluffington was here before us, and he'll be here long after our bodies return to the earth

crr

please email my wife
my dick is my pet and i always forget to take him for a walk and i come home to chewed up underwear

This thread brought to you by a tremendous sniveling dork!

symbolic

Profondo Rosso posted:

you insulted me on SA yearbook :(

Tolkien minority

symbolic posted:

you insulted me on SA yearbook :(

i am a small bitter person lahsin out at the world thru any means available dont take it seriously friendo!

edit:

still lookin 4 advice on droppin this fuckin cat

FluffieDuckie

Profondo your AV is beautiful!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

sluggo is mad

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Our overfriendliness is anything but fake! Post some cute pet pics!

hi im a refugee and i have a murderhound. Gbs wanted to murder my murderhound. Not cool.

FluffieDuckie

I like his happy smile

Tolkien minority

FluffieDuckie posted:

Profondo your AV is beautiful!

thank u 4 the kind words.

in the spirit of the forums, here is my dog (note: NOT A CAT!)

Manifisto

Profondo Rosso posted:

the byob hammock kitten is in a schrodingers-cat-like superposition of states between cat and weed. each time you load a page in byob you collapse the probability waveform. do this often enough and you will achieve a satisfactory outcome.

here is a diagram illustrating the superposition in question:

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

the byob hammock kitten is in a schrodingers-cat-like superposition of states between cat and weed. each time you load a page in byob you collapse the probability waveform. do this often enough and you will achieve a satisfactory outcome.

Twenty Four

I like to read threads, and every once in a while post. Of the non specific topic forums, BYOB seems like the most welcoming and chillest. So I guess I can read threads and sometimes post here on occasion for a while, maybe longer, maybe way longer?

City of Glompton

Twenty Four posted:

I like to read threads, and every once in a while post. Of the non specific topic forums, BYOB seems like the most welcoming and chillest. So I guess I can read threads and sometimes post here on occasion for a while, maybe longer, maybe way longer?

yes, please do. welcome and enjoy! :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i miss my GBS friends ):

duck note: your sig has a dead child in it. please don't use it in byob

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 22, 2016

City of Glompton

I'm sure many of your friends are here, and you know a nice fall sig without a dead baby in it would probably help cheer you right up!

Twenty Four

City of Glompton posted:

yes, please do. welcome and enjoy! :)

Thanks!

bog pixie

I'll be your friend Nooner

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

bog pixie posted:

I'll be your friend Nooner

thanks bog pixie (:

duck note: your sig has a dead child in it. please don't use it in byob (last warning before probe)

Robot Made of Meat

Twenty Four posted:

This. Exactly.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Tim_the_Enchanter

I miss my GBS shenanigans. :(

City of Glompton

welcome Tim, I'm sorry for you lost shenanigans but hopefully you can have some fun times here

the great deceiver

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
hi nooner i missed you

Nonviolent J

by FactsAreUseless
Hey everyone

wheres cumt/treasure bear? he used to probate me a lot ad i miss him

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Saint Isaias Boner

posting is magic

wow everyone's here!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
i lurk here sometimes because it seems like a cool place to be, but unfortunately i am way too full of spite to post here on the reg

Cthulu Carl

Serious Frolicking posted:

i lurk here sometimes because it seems like a cool place to be, but unfortunately i am way too full of spite to post here on the reg

Hey, buddy, I thought that too, but even just a day in, I'm feelin' the chill.

I suggest taking some cleansing breaths. In with the good air, out with the bad. Then let Hammock Kitten and the colors wash over you.

I just wish I could easily turn off the pic spinning because it wrecks some deece avs and when it gets extreme can obscure some sweet posts. But hey, such is life.

yoloer420
How does byob feel about ulillillia?

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

Cthulu Carl posted:

I suggest taking some cleansing breaths. In with the good air, out with the bad. Then let Hammock Kitten and the colors wash over you.

Truth.

And if you do feel the uncontrollable urge to make mean spiteful posts, well, every comment section in the world is waiting for you. Seriously, go to any random youtube video and the comment section will be full of people who just waiting to be told exactly how dumb they are.

Salmiakki

yoloer420 posted:

byob is not for stalking mentally unwell individuals

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Profondo Rosso posted:

You can block the CSS, I don't know how to do it but I hear tell it can be done, so maybe someone who knows will post a primer.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

yoloer420 posted:

Salmiakki posted:

byob is not for stalking mentally unwell individuals

i believe PYF is open and welcoming to individuals who enjoy stalking the mentally unwell

yoloer420

Luvcow posted:

i believe PYF is open and welcoming to individuals who enjoy stalking the mentally unwell

Thanks friend!

FluffieDuckie

Cthulu Carl posted:

I just wish I could easily turn off the pic spinning because it wrecks some deece avs and when it gets extreme can obscure some sweet posts. But hey, such is life.

just hit refresh and it straightens them up again

FluffieDuckie

misty mountaintop posted:

You can block the CSS, I don't know how to do it but I hear tell it can be done, so maybe someone who knows will post a primer.

i just added a link in the op of this thread for instructions

FAT32 SHAMER

hi are there any refugees itt? none of you guys are skittles right?

FluffieDuckie

ok guys i'm going to ask you to not use the term skittles in byob

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Welcome Wamdoodle. Good username, and good av!

Hello and thank you. It was made by another goon whose name escapes me at the moment :doh:

eonwe

Manifisto posted:

thats a dank rear end cat

eonwe

wanna smoke and pet it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok guys i'm going to ask you to not use the term skittles in byob

Can we ban candy corn, too?

• Locked thread