Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Paladinus posted:

What if I want to go as a cyber priest?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

Is this what they call a grilledcheesedown?

This isn't getting enough love.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Videogames really lost their way.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

popewiles posted:

Videogames really lost their way.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

My brother-in-law, who's so country he's never even owned a video game system, played this at my house last weekend.

He absolutely loved it.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

I'm much more interested in why "Easter Costumes" is a category.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Whereas this bastard pulled off this joke way better than I was going to.

Blog Free or Die
Apr 30, 2005

FOR THE MOTHERLAND

quote:

Abazin looks like someone did a really good photoshop job making Teddy Cruz a pretty lady

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Blog Free or Die posted:

Abazin looks like someone did a really good photoshop job making Teddy Cruz a pretty lady

Only if you really wanted to see Ted Cruz as a pretty lady, maybe.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

https://zippy.gfycat.com/InsidiousEsteemedDiplodocus.webm

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Apparently I need to start dating in Armenian circles.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Alaois posted:

what would possibly make you think this

Just the whole "don't cross post images" comment. I don't read all the funny picture threads so I like when things that fit into multiple categories get posted in multiple threads. It doesn't really hurt anything.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Len posted:

Just the whole "don't cross post images" comment. I don't read all the funny picture threads so I like when things that fit into multiple categories get posted in multiple threads. It doesn't really hurt anything.

I can't post pictures that fit multiple threads but that's not going to stop anyone else from doing that. I remember I posted a Far Cry gif of a rhino slamming someone into a car and that showed up somewhere else too.

Anyway, something funny.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

RareAcumen posted:

I can't post pictures that fit multiple threads but that's not going to stop anyone else from doing that. I remember I posted a Far Cry gif of a rhino slamming someone into a car and that showed up somewhere else too.

Anyway, something funny.

Yeeeeessssss. Every single generation of iphone people fall for one of these. I was sure this one was a bridge too far but apparently not.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

How about you unscrubsize instead buster?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

I can't help but think most/all of these are just joking/playing the fool, kind of like KenM.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ruzihm posted:

I can't help but think most/all of these are just joking/playing the fool, kind of like KenM.

How dare you insult noble KenM by claiming he's playing the fool?

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Ruzihm posted:

I think you're 100% right

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

How dare you insult noble KenM by claiming he's playing the fool?

KenM is basically Stanczyk https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sta%C5%84czyk_(painting)

Ninjaedit: Not to rain on the img. it's still funny :newlol:

smuh
Feb 21, 2011

Ruzihm posted:

Wow, someone has a bit too much faith in humanity here :frogout:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

smuh posted:

Wow, someone has a bit too much faith in humanity here :frogout:

You're about to say "Being able to use a power tool doesn't mean they are smart enough to avoid taking a troll video seriously". :jojo:

But if they are dumb enough to make this mistake, they are too dumb too ignore the comment section on a youtube video!

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
No one ever microwaved their phone to charge it or drilled a hole in it. It's hogwash

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Or dumped it into a pool of water after a "water proofing software update".

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

mostlygray posted:

I'm from MN and I disagree with Kiester as a choice.

"Fertile woman dies in Climax." is the standard joke.

I still say Kiester is funnier :butt:

One of my coworkers lives in Kiester and I giggle like an idiot every time I hear it :haw:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

TIL I'm colorblind

Dishonorable Disco
Dec 22, 2009

the sun always shines on TV

I read that entire list three times looking for the joke. I am not a smart man.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Four-String Samurai posted:

I read that entire list three times looking for the joke. I am not a smart man.

:same:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The French language is the real joke here. Gendered colours, ffs.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Rabble posted:

Apparently I need to start dating in Armenian circles.

IIRC Kardashians are of Armenian descent so the place has some hotness pedigree

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Mustached5thGrader posted:

No one ever microwaved their phone to charge it or drilled a hole in it. It's hogwash

Some kid told me that there was a certain chip on the corner of my family computer's motherboard that was a limiter chip and if I cut that inch of circuit board out I'd get a free upgrade to the next higher CPU generation and the plan fell apart when my dad asked me, facetiously, "which corner?" And I realized the kid never said which corner he just was positive I should go do it. And if the corner I cut out wasn't important then dot dot dot.
God, if there were youtube videos showing how to do it I'd have fallen for some goddamn destructive pranks.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
Post that series of pics where the dude buys the wrong video-card and cuts the connector parts to make it fit.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Mustached5thGrader posted:

So that kid who microwaved a glow stick didn't actually ruin his shirt? That's a huge relief, it was a really awesome shirt.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Krinkle posted:

Some kid told me that there was a certain chip on the corner of my family computer's motherboard that was a limiter chip and if I cut that inch of circuit board out I'd get a free upgrade to the next higher CPU generation and the plan fell apart when my dad asked me, facetiously, "which corner?" And I realized the kid never said which corner he just was positive I should go do it. And if the corner I cut out wasn't important then dot dot dot.
God, if there were youtube videos showing how to do it I'd have fallen for some goddamn destructive pranks.

There may be a grain of truth somewhere in this. Several times a GPU has had certain parts cut to limit it's ability, and all you had to do was reconnect the circuits to unlock a more higher tier card.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Ak Gara posted:

There may be a grain of truth somewhere in this. Several times a GPU has had certain parts cut to limit it's ability, and all you had to do was reconnect the circuits to unlock a more higher tier card.

Usually that was because those circuits didn't pass inspection though, so you were gambling that it wouldn't burn out before you replaced it.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
People used to remove material near the corners of their 5-1/4" floppies to double their capacities. Maybe that has something to do with it, idk.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Ruzihm posted:

But if they are dumb enough to make this mistake, they are too dumb too ignore the comment section on a youtube video!

My dude do you even realize what you are saying here?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3y2rL6vEw0

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Karate Bastard posted:

My dude do you even realize what you are saying here?

That only idiots read comments on YouTube?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
E:nm

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 06:37 on Sep 23, 2016

• Locked thread