Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Extreme Prison Baseball Game Breaks Out Over Big Gulp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Gay Priest Behind CD Theft Ring.

Speaking of, these beautiful evil gay babies have a special moment in Eyes of Heaven

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rodyle posted:

Extreme Prison Baseball Game Breaks Out Over Big Gulp

Archenteron posted:

Gay Priest Behind CD Theft Ring.

these two have definitely actually happened in Florida

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yinlock posted:

It's going to be extremely awkward when your significant other sees the sick skull tatoo on your rear end and then immediately gets exploded through time.

bites the dust also has no weaknesses

no one knows what a bites the dust is in the anime thread!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm half-asleep and got the threads confused, sorry

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Yinlock posted:

these two have definitely actually happened in Florida
A pan-Southern experience really

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Actually "Florida is constantly in the midst of stand battles" would explain a lot

https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan/status/777879394756993025

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
image i found on the jojo wiki that i'm going to post when the next jojolion comes out

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBLYddCIjX8

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
let me show you how it's really done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sUwWMPW0gU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm glad DIU has a happy ending.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Tonight is the 21st night of September, making it National Earth Wind & Fire Day. Everyone give thanks to your resident extraterrestrial and/or get funky

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Pretty sure the ASB models have been ripped at this point so you should probably use them for your DIO dance vids in the future.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

no they will not posted:

image i found on the jojo wiki that i'm going to post when the next jojolion comes out

I'm posting it right now instead

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

CJ posted:

Pretty sure the ASB models have been ripped at this point so you should probably use them for your DIO dance vids in the future.

Some MMD models are legit better than ASB ones. The ASB ones aren't especially good looking anyway, but slap them in Garry's Mod and similar and the lighting is bad times

Also lol at the Araki JoJoveller comments for Achtung Baby directly confirming his intention with CJ's favourite stand

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Sep 22, 2016

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

latest DiU preview contains both Rohan punching a sixth grader and both of them flying for no reason, I think they're spoiling all the important parts.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Some MMD models are legit better than ASB ones. The ASB ones aren't especially good looking anyway, but slap them in Garry's Mod and similar and the lighting is bad times

Also lol at the Araki JoJoveller comments for Achtung Baby directly confirming his intention with CJ's favourite stand

Well if you're using them in the Source engine that comes down to how good the guy who ported it was at the material properties to make it look not poo poo and how good the video maker was at lighting (if they were using Gmod the answer is bad). They are definitely better quality than that MEMEME video though.

Also what did it say about the baby?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Exactly what we said about the baby is what he said about the baby.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Exactly what we said about the baby is what he said about the baby.

Elaborate.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It exists purely as a story telling device to allude to how Josuke was an invisible baby in Joseph's life and that looking after Shizuka is symbolic of him making amends in Josuke's life.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
He says that the baby and Stand are a plot device to tell a story about Josuke and Joseph. and also maybe the Stand is invisible too????

A real mystery

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

ACHTUNG BABY
I made this one to draw a story about Joseph and Josuke, and that's all there is to this Stand. It's a Stand that turns things invisible, so is its physical form invisible as well, or does it just not have one?

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

wait this one's my favorite

STICKY FINGERS
The Rolling Stones album Sticky Fingers had a zipper on it. So, I thought it would be cool to have a zipper Stand, and made this one.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

ACHTUNG BABY
I made this one to draw a story about Joseph and Josuke, and that's all there is to this Stand. It's a Stand that turns things invisible, so is its physical form invisible as well, or does it just not have one?

What a revelation. Still doesn't excuse poor execution.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

The Shizuka Discourse

anyway it was already said but my favorite is finding out the inspiration for tusk, the cutest baby stand

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
The King Crimson one was my favorite because the reason behind his second face is because Araki saw Total Recall and thought that guy with a face in his stomach was cool

e: also the small digs Araki makes at other shounens like "Because there are no tournaments or power levels in JoJo, you can have a weaker enemy follow a stronger one!"

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Sep 22, 2016

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

anyway it was already said but my favorite is finding out the inspiration for tusk, the cutest baby stand

Pure and Good.

Moltrey posted:

e: also the small digs Araki makes at other shounens like "Because there are no tournaments or power levels in JoJo, you can have a weaker enemy follow a stronger one!"

I think my favorite dig is when he was giving that talk and showed a blank of paper and was like "If you told your art teacher that this was a snowstorm, they'd be very angry with you," and then proceeded to explain that manga artists have actually done this and got paid for it, but with stuff like "A powerful move!" or a character experiencing deep sadness or whatever.

BaDandy fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Sep 22, 2016

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Nothing tops Hey Ya not doing poo poo

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rodyle posted:

Hey, pep talks is doing something

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

BaDandy posted:

Pure and Good.

Also the inspiration for the best Pokémon :wooper:

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Rodyle posted:

Without Hey Ya!'s encouragement, Pocoloco never could have won first place in the Steel Ball Run :colbert:

Also I like to think that it is also a punch ghost, it's just that he never actually got into a fight with another stand user.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
All this talk about Stand users being cursed men who walk the Earth, or Stands being able to manifest if you're a stubborn rear end in a top hat or whatever. Stands that can manipulate time or give things life or manipulate space or can fix anything.

And like.

Here's Pocoloco with a literal imaginary friend. I love this series so much.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
If Survivor got stabbed by the arrow, or perhaps if it somehow reached Heaven like C-Moon or The World, would it just have the same effect but have infinite range and be called Worldstar?

notwithyourheart
Dec 27, 2013

personally i still enjoy imagining that Hey Ya is ultimately powerful and that Diego from another dimension only died so Pocoloco could place first in the race

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hey Ya! is like Kamina from Gurren Lagann. It wants you to believe in him who believes in you.

So basically, Pocoloco is going to become universe sized and very cool.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

oh gently caress i just realized the subs are going to say "Boy ManMan" or something like that, haha

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
lmao, I forgot it was called Boy II Man

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Child 4 Adult

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Muy Bien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I finally started watching the Part IV adaptation and the adaptations continue to be awesome