Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Lottery of Babylon posted:

No woman in love ever wanted to hear her lover say “Honey, you can hang out at my place as long as you feel like it”

What she wants to hear is “I will keep you forever, and never ever let you go.”

Men want to have sex with women. Women want to submit to a man’s urgent and powerful sexual demands. Sex for women is just not very interesting unless it is an act of submission and obedience.

Moment to moment consent to marriage and moment to moment consent to sex just is not what women want, as every man who has seduced a woman knows. (Some of my progressive commenters claim to married etc, but I really find this hard to believe. Maybe they are married in the sense that they get to sleep on the couch in the garage and are graciously allowed change the sheets on the main bed after their wife fucks her lover, who visits at infrequent intervals, beats her up, beats her kids up, fucks her, drinks all the booze in the fridge, and takes the housekeeping money.)

What women want corresponds to what, in the ancestral environment, was a safe place to raise children, and that was a household where she was firmly and securely in the hand of a strong master. Or, as the Old Testament tells us: “thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.”

Equality requires fences between equals. To raise children together, must be one household, one flesh, and one household can have only one captain. If two captains, no safe place for children. If your household has two captains, your wife will abandon that household.

The vast majority of white converts to traditional Islam are hot fertile age single women. Very few converts from Islam to Christianity, almost none, are fertile age women. Traditional Islam gives women what fertile age women really want. Progressivism gives them what they foolishly ask for and gives it to them good and hard.

Because of hypergamy, a woman will always test you, always rebel. But she does not rebel because she wants to win, instead she wants to be overpowered, she wants to be dominated, she wants to lose. Because of hypergamy, there is no rest for men, no love that is secure and unconditional. We always have to perform, we are always on stage, even though the role we usually have to perform is one of relaxed and confident mastery. We read of emperors with ten thousand concubines, who could have any concubine tortured or executed for any reason or no reason at all, and yet still they had woman troubles. But women don’t want to know this and are not going to give you any sympathy for it. The show must go on! Women have to paint their faces, and men have to be brave and manly, so stop whining.

Women need discipline, supervision, authority, and punishment, and when they do not get it they become distressed, tense, disturbed, and act out disruptive and destructive misbehavior to force those around them to take charge. They start fantasying about men who will take charge of them, fantasying about men who are not the men who are letting them run wild.

Because a woman will always test you, and this testing will always irritate and upset you and likely piss you off, it will often happen that she feels, rightly or wrongly, that her testing has damaged the relationship, whereupon she will likely beg for physical punishment, corporal punishment, to expiate her wrongdoing. Or, if actually ditched, cut herself since you are no longer around to do it for her.

Which brings me to the subject of this post. When should you hit your woman with a stick?

Well firstly, Mohammed, not well known as a blue haired feminist, said that if at all possible you should avoid physically punishing your women. Petruchio, Shakespeare’s parody of a manly man, pick up artist, and natural, found other ways to punish Kate. So in general, most of the time, you should not physically punish women. If other measures can work. But this kind of assumes you are in charge and she is tolerably well behaved, assumes that other measures can work.

Obviously, if it is not broke, don’t fix it. You don’t hit a woman who is always sexually available to you, generally obeys your orders, and runs the household in general accordance with your will, even if she sometimes tries your patience with minor poo poo tests like backseat driving. I never hit my wife. On the other hand, I am pretty scary guy. That I potentially might have hit my wife if she had been badly behaved might well have had something to do with her good behavior. Or maybe she was just naturally a good woman. Unfortunately good women are rare as rubies. I have needed to hit other women quite often.

Obviously you should never punch a woman in the face. Female faces are quite fragile, you can easily kill them with a punch in the face. A light slap in the face is, however fine. That is a light slap. For heavier slaps, obviously you should smack them on the backside, which can take a very heavy slap with no risk of injury.

The best place for a moderate blow with a stick is probably the palm of the hand. For heavier whacks with a stick, backside, upper back and thighs. Hitting them in the lower back can kill them, women are very fragile and need to be punished with care and love.

A light slap in the face, followed by cold stare works great, though it is more in the stare than the slap. Recently I had a dispute with my girlfriend resulting from her denying me sex. I struck her with a stick on the palm of hand twice, after the style of the punishment of Amy in “Little Women”. Worked great, and inspired this post.

Obviously any behavior that is good reason for hitting your woman with a stick is good reason for dumping her. And in our society that is legally loaded against men, the sensible thing to do, the safe thing to do, the easy thing to do, the sane and obvious thing to do, is to dump her rather than beat her.

But in fact every woman prefers a man who would beat her for misbehavior to a man who would dump her for misbehavior, and every woman prefers both the man who would beat her and the man who would dump her, to the nice guy who politely endures her misbehavior. The laws are set up to empower woman, but revealed preference is that they wind up sleeping with men who disempower them, which revealed preference makes total sense in that the telos of sex is not so much reproduction directly as the creation of an environment suitable for raising children, which requires women to be disempowered. If loving does not disempower her, she does not really like it.

An environment of no fault divorce results in a hell of a lot of stupid divorces in which everyone gets hurt, everyone loses. And at best, or rather the least bad, one partner benefits a little, and the children and the other partner suffer enormously. Which least bad outcome is readily observed to be mighty uncommon, compared to the usual outcome where everyone loses. But if husbands are socially and legally discouraged from beating their wives, you really have to have no fault divorce. What woman want, what everyone wants, is an environment suitable for raising children. Which no fault divorce fails to provide. And if divorce only for fault, then it needs to be socially and legally acceptable for husbands to beat their wives with a stick in moderate and proportionate punishment for misbehavior.

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
LoB bringing balance to the force for that stupid poo poo earlier.

Yithian
Jun 19, 2005

hooly dooly

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Regalingualius posted:

I miss the old TvTropes threads, especially for stuff like that time Jay-O (an online reviewer) posted on here about how she tried to get them to delete their article about her because she found it really creepy, and they became really pissy about it.

Goons delved too deep. TVTropes pops up in the STDH thread quite often, but not to the obsessive must-know-everything-about-the-troper extent those other ones did.

poptart_fairy has a new favorite as of 17:55 on Sep 22, 2016

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

cash crab posted:

When November rolls around, I suggest a nanowrimo thread. Not the constructive one we usually have in DIY but one where we can catalogue weird/funny/awful blurbs and profiles.

I'm down for this.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Jesus gently caress, do you just have a stash of abhorrent poo poo you can draw from whenever posts get too lovely?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I prefer to think of it as a form of summoning rather than mere posting.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Kajeesus posted:

Jesus gently caress, do you just have a stash of abhorrent poo poo you can draw from whenever posts get too lovely?

Just go on r/theredpill or r/mgtow and you too can get all the abhorrent poo poo you want.

Sadly poo poo like that is not actually that hard to find.

dexter6
Sep 22, 2003
I wish FB's algorithm would learn when I block things... It's like an endless game of whack-a-mole

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
EDIT: nevermind, wrong forum.

Krispy Wafer has a new favorite as of 18:30 on Sep 22, 2016

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

LoB is the man with the stick and we're the woman that misbehaved.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

nah nah nah nah, na nah, na nuh.
can't cuck this.

I love the word filter.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
to be honest i feel that he only beats us because he loves us.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
i, for one, am deeply shocked by the SA poster who finds horrible people on the internet

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.

Which brings me to the subject of this post. When should you hit your woman with a stick?
Somehow I'm guessing this guy isn't having kendo practice with his wife.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

WrenP-Complete posted:

can't cuck this.

I love the word filter.

Slavs and Italians aren't white. Hitler said so. Someone tell this little Nazi punk.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
LoB probably got his wife a fresh bag of Valencia oranges for their anniversary . Whether she accidentally puts a bit too much vermouth in his martini he gives her a romantic swat or two.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Beat me like one of your bad girls, LoB.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

WrenP-Complete posted:

can't cuck this.

I love the word filter.

Idiots on Social Media: This blog has a lewd limit.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Somebody has a new favorite as of 20:07 on Sep 22, 2016

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

:sigh:

There's such a disgusting, fundamental misunderstanding of vaccines, and science in general, by the anti-vaxx crowd.

:byodame: I DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS! I'VE MADE UP MY MIND!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

GOOGLE JILL STEIN!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Mouse Dresser posted:

:sigh:

There's such a disgusting, fundamental misunderstanding of vaccines, and science in general, by the anti-vaxx crowd.

:byodame: I DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS! I'VE MADE UP MY MIND!

Else they wouldn't be anti vaxx I guess.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

On the other hand, I am pretty scary guy.

Understatement of the loving century. LoB I hope you're reporting these kind of people to some sort of authority. I don't particularly feel safe with these people around, even as a dude.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

WrenP-Complete posted:

can't cuck this.

I love the word filter.

Hates all LGBTQ people, finds guns sexually attractive. I wonder if there's some sort of Venn diagram for this one.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Some terrifying poo poo

Someone's read too many Gor books

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

Practical Demon posted:

Hates all LGBTQ people, finds guns sexually attractive. I wonder if there's some sort of Venn diagram for this one.

It's just a circle.

Danyull
Jan 16, 2011

Let me just poo poo all these numbers out :eyepoop:

I don't even know where to begin with how loving deluded this is. Like do you seriously equate raising the minimum wage to going from $1 to $18? 1800%???? And do you not know how tax brackets work?????????

Danyull has a new favorite as of 20:27 on Sep 22, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I think that was posted a couple pages ago but yeah it's amazing, it's entirely pulled out of his rear end.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Refind Chaos posted:

Seriously, their math is also awful. The tax rate in the first example is 18.6% not 23%. At the flubbed rate of 23% on $1.23 the min wage worker would only make $0.94 a day which isn't enough to buy a gallon of milk, so on top of not understanding tax brackets they don't understand math either. Also, as everyone already pointed out labor is only about 5% - 10% of the cost of goods or services, not 100%.

So if we normalize that to properly reflect (using the median of 7.5% being the cost of labor): The price of milk went from $1.00 to $2.25 leaving the person, even at the increased flat tax rate increase, with $10.85 a day after buying their gallon of milk instead of -$0.06 a day.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I don't get how you can be so brainwashed that you can argue against making more money. I see that so much from people who work lovely minimum wage jobs and think they're lucky to make the little that they do.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Why buy the milk when you can get the cow for free.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

Something something napalm in the morning

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I will admit to not understanding vagina alchemy.

vaginalchemy

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Vaginal Bacteria: Good vs Evil.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Make new friends
Because the old
Tweet about lead pussy
Turning to gold

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
I think a lot of the poorer people against raising wages are people making a bit above minimum wage, or who are at minimum but have support so they're doing okay enough that they don't care. They don't see an increase as a godsend to a lot of poor people, but as something that would mean paying more for goods and services for them. This results in "gently caress all of you, just get a better job" in their minds.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Ularg posted:

Vaginal Bacteria: Good vs Evil.

In a world of vagina, 2 forces meet on the field of battle

Chad VS Mark

Cumming this October

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Practical Demon posted:

I think a lot of the poorer people against raising wages are people making a bit above minimum wage, or who are at minimum but have support so they're doing okay enough that they don't care. They don't see an increase as a godsend to a lot of poor people, but as something that would mean paying more for goods and services for them. This results in "gently caress all of you, just get a better job" in their minds.

When I've seen it from poor people, it's always been people who are stuck in minimum wage service jobs like as a waitress. The problem is they think that every job has a specific value and that jobs require mental complexity to actually be worth money. As the quote goes, "Americans see themselves not as poor, but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires." The goal is to get out of the jobs that they've been conditioned by society to view as worthless and only meant for lazy or stupid people ("Go to college or you'll be flipping burgers for the rest of your life!"), not to lift up the people who are in them.