Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

leper khan posted:

qcma is an implementation of sonys cma thing that doesn't phone home about your version number, etc. It will do exactly what you want, and predates the piracy stuff several years. You can backup your games/saves from your device to it just like cma. I forget if you need to prevent the vita from trying to phone home as well, but there's a program that handles setting up a proxy for that purpose as well.

You can just disconnect the vita from the internet when you are using QCMA if the vita wants to phone home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leper khan
Dec 28, 2010
Honest to god thinks Half Life 2 is a bad game. But at least he likes Monster Hunter.

Andrast posted:

You can just disconnect the vita from the internet when you are using QCMA if the vita wants to phone home.

That's annoying if it's actually a PSTV, but yes.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

leper khan posted:

qcma is an implementation of sonys cma thing that doesn't phone home about your version number, etc. It will do exactly what you want, and predates the piracy stuff several years. You can backup your games/saves from your device to it just like cma. I forget if you need to prevent the vita from trying to phone home as well, but there's a program that handles setting up a proxy for that purpose as well.

Henkaku also spoofs your version number when trying to connect to PSN, so you could also just download all your stuff directly while staying on fw 3.60.

leper khan posted:

That's annoying if it's actually a PSTV, but yes.
Hmm, yeah, that was what I got first to try it out on since they're dirt cheap, a second PSTV that I picked up off that Target sale. I could certainly take the network off internet to use QCMA, but I have to phone home to download the games (again) in the first place, correct? I assume the content I have from my first PSTV won't work. Maybe I'm overthinking this though. I just don't want to gently caress something up.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of Vita prices, Amazon third party sellers are back to $189.99 for a new one. Used now $109.99.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

mandatory lesbian posted:

there's a titty game for everyone on the vita
is there a titty racing game?

like, you race individual titties

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I feel like recently the vita thread has been consumed by the titty and idk how to feel

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

I feel like recently the vita thread has been consumed by the titty and idk how to feel

Well we can discuss the great new upcoming releases like...

Criminal Girls 2! and Valkyrie Drive!

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Help Im Alive posted:

Recently?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Vita means life, and this thread is hometown.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

titty

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Well, there's more bad Senran Kagura games on the way at least.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
A fifth anniversary is too soon to be celebrating SK, please wait five more years so we can have Senran Kagura's 10th Anniversary Titty Ninja Crossover Bazongas Banonza

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I love the comment there that seems to imply Senran Kagura's defining quality is that it's "anti-censorship".

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Takoluka posted:

I love the comment there that seems to imply Senran Kagura's defining quality is that it's "anti-censorship".

I'm pro-vagina bones

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Takoluka posted:

"Anti-censorship" in the game with literal actual censor bars.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I don't know who made Valkyrie Drive, but I'd like to figure out how we can get them to Valkyrie Drive Off a Cliff.

:smugdog: heh

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Shameful.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I think you all need to be less obsessed with things that make you upset. It's not good for your health.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

HGH posted:

I think you all need to be less obsessed with things that make you upset. It's not good for your health.

I live in the United States, I can't actually do that until November at the earliest.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

#freethetitty

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Please don't titty shame here.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

HGH posted:

Titties don't make me upset

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

HGH posted:

Neither is owning a Vita probably, but sacrifices must be made

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

oh. yay. :geno:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Titties have never made me upset, poor camera control and unfun gameplay make me upset.

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
When is UPPERS getting a NA release

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

His Purple Majesty posted:

When is UPPERS getting a NA release

It was lucky to get a Japanese release.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I'm a bit surprised how XSEED have been a lot more focused and up to date on Akiba's Beat of all projects.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

if you want a cheap vita you could always buy a demo unit and unlock it.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

this is literally the vita. 90% of the library is anime tiddy

baram. posted:

if you want a cheap vita you could always buy a demo unit and unlock it.

These are often beaten to poo poo though and require extensive repairs unless you mean already refurbished.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

There must be a good titty game out there for the Vita...

Is the deal for memory cards still good or has that train passed?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

Is the deal for memory cards still good or has that train passed?

I'm stuck on a 4gig over here so i would absolutely like to know about this as well.

leper khan
Dec 28, 2010
Honest to god thinks Half Life 2 is a bad game. But at least he likes Monster Hunter.

CrashCat posted:

Hmm, yeah, that was what I got first to try it out on since they're dirt cheap, a second PSTV that I picked up off that Target sale. I could certainly take the network off internet to use QCMA, but I have to phone home to download the games (again) in the first place, correct? I assume the content I have from my first PSTV won't work. Maybe I'm overthinking this though. I just don't want to gently caress something up.

If both PSTVs are activated to the same PSN account, it should work. For PSTV I'd probably do the proxy thing because unplugging your actual Internet or whatnot sounds more annoying. With QCMA you won't need to phone home to side load or run your games. Your PSTV will still try; that's why you run a proxy that blocks sony's servers. After a couple seconds it just sort of gives up and let's you move stuff around the way you would want to.

You're overthinking it. Only way to screw things up is to update. :v:

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

TV Zombie posted:

Failboattootoot posted:

Dungeon Travelers 2 is the only titty game worth playing.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Surprisingly nice from PQube

https://twitter.com/MrHarrisonLewis/status/779019182893572097

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

So you are saying I need to buy senran kagura bon appetit now?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Finally my titty loyalty is rewarded.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

numerrik posted:

So you are saying I need to buy senran kagura bon appetit now?

Seriously don't, not even anime titties can save that game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
Is that something that can simply be copied/imported from a friend like a PS3 or PS4 save?