Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Decebal posted:

Who took away our home ?! GBS is coming back guys, right ? Right ?

this is home now friend :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal

Worldshatter posted:

Won't the locals be afraid that we will erase their culture or something ???

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Decebal posted:

Won't the locals be afraid that we will erase their culture or something ???

we need to integrate and adapt to the new culture.

Me? Im taking classes in comic sans at the adult learning annex

City of Glompton

Decebal posted:

The Snoo posted:

the pumpkin pals tag is cute :) it makes me smile whenever i see it

hi folks, welcome! we are sorry for the loss of your home but we welcome you to ours.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FAT32 SHAMER

Nooner posted:

we need to integrate and adapt to the new culture.

Me? Im taking classes in comic sans at the adult learning annex

Theotus

Hi everybody.

City of Glompton

hello Meridian, welcome to byob

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
FYI for newer people: in the past 24 hours there have been more posts than there typically are in a month here so if people seem confused or dazed in any way that may be why

Saint Isaias Boner

posting is magic

Decebal posted:

ive been meaning to ask for a while, are you a romanian?

Decebal

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

ive been meaning to ask for a while, are you a romanian?

what gave it away ?

FluffieDuckie

Tusen Takk posted:

fluffie knew that already

i have faith in you. you can assimilate

in fact i'm very happy with everyone so far. i knew you could be successful here

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

T.S. Smelliot

by FactsAreUseless
I'm real angry and spiteful is this the place for me :ohdear:

Twenty Four

Worldshatter posted:

Yah!

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Nah!

But maybe you can get with it if you want? I believe in you!

City of Glompton

:glomp: it could be if you're willing to let hammock cat into your heart

Boomzilla

Do you channel your depression and anxiety and rage issues into dumb jokes or do you lash out like some sort of dumb jerk baby?

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Angry Birds Suicide is one of the angriest posters I know but its jsut cause he has a good heart and is a social worker and having to see kids in horrible situations all day everyday would make anyone need to blow off some steam I think :sigh: youre a good person ABS

Saint Isaias Boner

posting is magic

Decebal posted:

what gave it away ?

non-romanians call decebal decebalus for some reason

hi how are you ♥

Decebal
You like history ? that's a pretty obscure piece of knowledge

Saint Isaias Boner

posting is magic

Decebal posted:

You like history ? that's a pretty obscure piece of knowledge

i'm pretty interested in history but i also know a bit about romania thanks to marrying a nice lady from brasov. i was also baptised into the romanian orthodox church and once was passable at speaking romanian until i got rusty again

hi how are you ♥

Decebal
You embraced the true faith ! Good man

Lawrence Gilchrist

a beautiful moment

Flyball

sluggo is mad posted:

hi im a refugee and i have a murderhound. Gbs wanted to murder my murderhound. Not cool.

Want to knock heads with that dog. PI wanted me to murder my murdercat. Also not cool.

Wendigee

Um... i don't mean to upset anyone... but... Candy Corn is delicious and part of spooky octoberfest. It tastes like honey... what part don't you like?

Why is there so much hate for candy corn it is one of the best halloween treats :( my mom taught me this and she is right!

Wendigee

i'm pretty interested in history but i also know a bit about romania thanks to marrying a nice lady from brasov. i was also baptised into the romanian orthodox church and once was passable at speaking romanian until i got rusty again

I love history but I don't enjoy organized relegion much but! Check out Dan Carlin's hardcore history podcasts they are pretty darn good and most of them are free at dancarlin.com I have no relation, I just listen to them a lot and buy them sometimes. Thanks for reading!

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

I have not tasted nor even seen candy corn so I will have to trust the good judgement of the goons in this thread

City of Glompton

Wendigee posted:

Um... i don't mean to upset anyone... but... Candy Corn is delicious and part of spooky octoberfest. It tastes like honey... what part don't you like?

Why is there so much hate for candy corn it is one of the best halloween treats :( my mom taught me this and she is right!

I think the trick is if you eat a bunch like you might with any other bite-sized candy that you'll feel sick. you gotta take it slow with the cc, have a nibble and wait a bit for it to hit you

Saint Isaias Boner

posting is magic

Wendigee posted:

I love history but I don't enjoy organized relegion much but! Check out Dan Carlin's hardcore history podcasts they are pretty darn good and most of them are free at dancarlin.com I have no relation, I just listen to them a lot and buy them sometimes. Thanks for reading!

i keep meaning to listen to his stuff but always forget when i've got the time for it. thanks for the reminder!

Flyball

Worldshatter posted:

I have not tasted nor even seen candy corn so I will have to trust the good judgement of the goons in this thread

It's like if sugar was chewy.

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

skander posted:

It's like if sugar was chewy.

Re: candy corn

Thus right here. You have to savor them. Anyone have strong opinions on Mellowcreme Pumpkins?

Wendigee

i keep meaning to listen to his stuff but always forget when i've got the time for it. thanks for the reminder!

You won't regret it. Dude is amazing if you love history

Wendigee

Wamdoodle posted:

Re: candy corn

Thus right here. You have to savor them. Anyone have strong opinions on Mellowcreme Pumpkins?

Yes I love those too. It's candy corn with vanilla and chocolate flavors!

Wendigee

You don't pop a handful. You eat one. Savour it and have another later

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dbG4wqN0rQ

snoo

I bought a candy corn mix because my husband likes the caramel ones (I don't, but I like the pumpkins and normal corns) and the container has sat on the table for like 2 weeks

I've eaten maybe 20 candy corns. husband had 2.

I wanted the pumpkin spice candy corn but it's more expensive. also it kinda tastes like a candle but that's part of the charm :)

snoo

'candle corn', if you will

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hello, new friends! Soon we will be old friends but until then be comfortable and be welcome!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Shinjobi

I don't know how much posting I'll be doing here but I'd just like to say I've always appreciated the cat hammock and you guys seem pretty chill about all this. :tipshat:

You Can Join Something Awful Wrestling Today

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm Eastern on twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Shinjobi posted:

I don't know how much posting I'll be doing here but I'd just like to say I've always appreciated the cat hammock and you guys seem pretty chill about all this. :tipshat:

Welcome aboard me hearty; also, I been meaning to ask somebody, what's the deal with all these different symbols for having plat? I want a special meaningless icon :colbert:

crr

please email my wife
i forgot to bring my own beer, can i borrow one?

This thread brought to you by a tremendous sniveling dork!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Profondo Rosso posted:

thank u 4 the kind words.

in the spirit of the forums, here is my dog (note: NOT A CAT!)

omg is this for realsies your pugglet???sup pugpal? :hfive: what a fine, regal, noble lil beast. quite a privilege to behold such magnificence.

This is my elderly familiar and dearest companion T-Rexcellent

he is friends with many cats, like me.

• Locked thread