Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Manifisto posted:

thank you! I'm not trying to discourage others from participating, I'm just having fun, so please other people jump in if you have any inclination

Ḧ̭̟̥̯̻́̍ͣ̿͑ͩ̉ͤͅE͕͈̞̟̺ͣͩ͂̃̉ͦ̓ ͕̺̮͔̮̩ͥ̑ͣ͒͋̍C̢̡̻̺ͩ̊͟O̼̙͕̭̰̼̤̬̎̄̅Ṁ̉ͤ̌ͭ̚̚҉̗̞͇̜̫͚E̢͕͒ͤŚ̷̬͎̥̽̏̉̇̄͞ ͕͎ͦ̓̽ͯ̓́͢(̛̓͛̌̚҉̖̺̰̠̝̹t̵̢̮͙̦̹͕̰͉͔̞̓ͨ̋͐̉o̡̱͈̳̮͓̞̮̊͂ͫ͐̊͌ͯ̏̌ ̷̰̥̞̣̋͘c̭̟̯͕͇̮ͯ́̊ͤ͢ĥͨ̓̔͛̌ͦ͊̋҉̵͇̪̜̹̟̙͓͞į̜͚̙̭͚̗̮̠̻͌ͯ͌́l̡̞̳͚̝̠͖̤̣͑̅ḷ̠̹̫̟͖̞̯̱̆̈)̸̩̻͙ͣ̓̀ͧ͐̐̀̚͟

This is super awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH

Manifisto posted:

thank you! I'm not trying to discourage others from participating, I'm just having fun, so please other people jump in if you have any inclination

Ḧ̭̟̥̯̻́̍ͣ̿͑ͩ̉ͤͅE͕͈̞̟̺ͣͩ͂̃̉ͦ̓ ͕̺̮͔̮̩ͥ̑ͣ͒͋̍C̢̡̻̺ͩ̊͟O̼̙͕̭̰̼̤̬̎̄̅Ṁ̉ͤ̌ͭ̚̚҉̗̞͇̜̫͚E̢͕͒ͤŚ̷̬͎̥̽̏̉̇̄͞ ͕͎ͦ̓̽ͯ̓́͢(̛̓͛̌̚҉̖̺̰̠̝̹t̵̢̮͙̦̹͕̰͉͔̞̓ͨ̋͐̉o̡̱͈̳̮͓̞̮̊͂ͫ͐̊͌ͯ̏̌ ̷̰̥̞̣̋͘c̭̟̯͕͇̮ͯ́̊ͤ͢ĥͨ̓̔͛̌ͦ͊̋҉̵͇̪̜̹̟̙͓͞į̜͚̙̭͚̗̮̠̻͌ͯ͌́l̡̞̳͚̝̠͖̤̣͑̅ḷ̠̹̫̟͖̞̯̱̆̈)̸̩̻͙ͣ̓̀ͧ͐̐̀̚͟

Ty I will ad.d this when I get home from work

social vegan

now that gbs is gone, my av doesn't work tonally anywhere, I have a couple i hoarded from websites saved up and would like some feedback please!

City of Glompton

I think the panda is nice an appropriate for byob

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

City of Glompton posted:

I think the panda is nice an appropriate for byob

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Boomzilla

social vegan posted:

now that gbs is gone, my av doesn't work tonally anywhere, I have a couple i hoarded from websites saved up and would like some feedback please!

I think your current av is pretty cool, but you should spoop it up for halloween and maybe put a skeleton on there cause skeletons are cool

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Wanna meet that byob panda

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the panda is smoking w33d which is pretty cool cause he is probably going to much the gently caress outta some bamboo later, but I like the farty guy best

social vegan

ty all, i should've thought of halloween touches but that will come soon

death sext

your panda could smoke out a little ghost from his jackolantern bong

i'm trying to figure out how to make my av halloween themed. that guy's already pretty spooky

social vegan

death sext posted:

holy moly

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

death sext posted:

lol

death sext posted:

i'm trying to figure out how to make my av halloween themed. that guy's already pretty spooky

maybe a pumpkin head?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Cthulu Carl posted:

I feel like I should get a new av to celebrate the new Post-GBS Me, but it seems to be pretty hard to find Halloween-related gifs from The Amazing World of Gumball and I'm too lazy/unskilled to try and make my own. :(

unfortunately I'm not familiar with that show so I don't necessarily have in mind what kind of thing you're looking for (particular characters, etc). the show has some flash-type games online, a few of them are ghost/scary themed, would something from one of them work?

like, say,

quote:

I sort of feel like they could stand being punched up a little, if anyone has ideas please chime in

ty nesamdoom!

Wendigee

I like skeletons.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Wendigee posted:

I like skeletons.

welcome home

----------------

social vegan

death sext posted:

how's this

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

hahaha yessss

death sext

oh my god I love it

i like the pumpkin head idea ill try to do it

Boomzilla

Hogge Wild posted:

welcome home

Manifisto

this is so good

might want to make sure the ghost shows up against the gray backgrounds in the title area, perhaps make the smoke a bit darker or give it a tint?

as it is:

one way to fix it:

ty nesamdoom!

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Anyone want to give my AV a spookification treatment?

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

yes

social vegan

Manifisto posted:

this is so good

might want to make sure the ghost shows up against the gray backgrounds in the title area, perhaps make the smoke a bit darker or give it a tint?

as it is:

one way to fix it:

done and done, thanks for the idea!

FluffieDuckie

you look fabulous

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

social vegan

oh youuuu

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

done and done, thanks for the idea!

:swoon:

City of Glompton

:agreed:

Wendigee

I know it is a lot to ask but if someone could skeletonize my AV... well it would be swell. I was told I wasn't allowed to change this AV because it is me and I is it, but I think a skeleton version of the crazy mogwai from gremlins 2 would be not only cool, but good.

[edit] social vegan that panda owns... I don't even think you should change it back to be honest.

Manifisto

The Bananana posted:

Anyone want to give my AV a spookification treatment?

just spitballing, feel free to consider other ideas

ty nesamdoom!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hi how are you ♥

City of Glompton

that banana in naked that is nsfw dude you better be careful

Piso Mojado

mods?!

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Loving it.

Any chance to make it night, with a moon in the background?

Cthulu Carl

Manifisto posted:

unfortunately I'm not familiar with that show so I don't necessarily have in mind what kind of thing you're looking for (particular characters, etc). the show has some flash-type games online, a few of them are ghost/scary themed, would something from one of them work?

like, say,

I sort of feel like they could stand being punched up a little, if anyone has ideas please chime in

Ghost Gumball could actually work, thanks!

There's a bunch of horror movie-type episodes, but it's hard to find gifs of those. My only other idea was taking this gif from Teen Titans Go and editing for size.

But if anyone is a fan of Thundercats and/or TTG and has the gif skills, feel free to take that idea!

Wendigee

Cthulu Carl posted:

Ghost Gumball could actually work, thanks!

There's a bunch of horror movie-type episodes, but it's hard to find gifs of those. My only other idea was taking this gif from Teen Titans Go and editing for size.

But if anyone is a fan of Thundercats and/or TTG and has the gif skills, feel free to take that idea!

I grew up poor but my grandma and grandpa hooked us up with a full set of thundercats "action figures" and vehicles and stuff and wow. memories!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

The Bananana posted:

Loving it.

Any chance to make it night, with a moon in the background?

Wendigee

You are a golden God.

The Bananana

Maximum ownage, SIB

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

:popeye:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee

truly the best panda AV i've ever seen. I would keep that year round you don't need to rotate that is ART.