Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

anthonypants posted:

i can be your angle... or yuor devil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

nicest person you will ever meet

and

TWISTED loving PSYCHOPATH

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

anthonypants posted:

i can be your angle... or yuor devil

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Roosevelt posted:

and

I was looking for this but couldn't remember the wording ty

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Roosevelt posted:

and

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
cat thread: http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/my-gynecologist-found-a-ball-of-cat-hair-in-my-vagina

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4orTvfvdz8

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

lmao "vagina furtata"

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I'm the gap in Nintendo shelf #38

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
pictoral evidence of a life well lived

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Without a wife or kids what should I spend all my money on?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

Without a wife or kids what should I spend all my money on?

idk gay people throw parties and take cruises

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
to be fair, that gamer hole is neat, tidy and well kept. most can barely manage cables, let alone that many games ordered nicely

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Robot Pride posted:

the old cartoons are objectively better because they have a timelessness and appeal to every generation when watching them. they have a huge amount of adult content and don't treat you like a three year old with down syndrome. they are still very watchable as an adult and i can only imagine what the kids will think of their cartoons when they grow up and see them again.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

echinopsis posted:

the one where mickey donald and goofy have a caravan? that's ten minutes of animation supremacy.

it's like this new form of media allowed so much imagination but then over time that's just died off

there is one where mickey mouse runs a hot dog stand and the hotdogs try to escape and he chases one and pulls down its pants and smacks its rear end, makes it jump into a bun and feeds it to minnie. or watch steamboat willie, it's so incredibly absurd and bizarre.

even snow white and the seven dwarfs. little
makes my kids laugh as much. and it was genius to rotoscope snow white and then over-animate the dwarfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GFkN4deuZU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

FMguru posted:

loving pitifully small sega area

also notice the genesis games are still in the box unlike the snes stuff cause sega did what nintendon't, namely putting their games in actual resilient cases instead of cardboard boxes like fools

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lol nice

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

uhhh ive seen bugs bunny get shot like 10000 times and he's still alive afaik

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
bugs bunny has the power of seduction when he dresses like a lady

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

yo imma have the power of goku super saiyan shouting reading this

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

mandatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2djHEIxPVs

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

ArmZ posted:

of course zee germans would do this

it's not german, that'd be Hundeparkplatz. looks like norwegian or swedish to me probably

see here's a german version

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

i imagine this must be the european version of tying a pet up in a sack and throwing it in a river. at promptly 5 o'clock every evening a rubber-gloved technician drives by in a volvo, cattle bolts the abandoned dogs, then hauls them all off in a cart to recycling or w/e

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no, it's probably not like that

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Roosevelt posted:

i imagine this must be the european version of tying a pet up in a sack and throwing it in a river. at promptly 5 o'clock every evening a rubber-gloved technician drives by in a volvo, cattle bolts the abandoned dogs, then hauls them all off in a cart to recycling or w/e

what

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Roosevelt posted:

you okay?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

no. sorry, bad day.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Roosevelt posted:

no. sorry, bad day.

have some ice cream

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Roosevelt posted:

:eyepoop:

What

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

FMguru posted:

i read this as "a life well wasted" and got super excited :smith:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

have some ice cream

sorry that was tasteless. think i'll make some tacos, have a beer, and take a nap

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Phone posted:

i read this as "a life well wasted" and got super excited :smith:

is that a documentary about sonic

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
nah, it's a super old podcast about bideo gaymes http://alifewellwasted.com/2013/03/20/episode-seven-work/

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

american government hard at work for you

Graff
May 10, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

for real. this Italian dude I lived with told us all he got his first ever erection over bugs dressed as a lady. he told us this repeatedly, and with little provocation. that's how hot bugs in a dress is. to Italians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Graff posted:

for real. this Italian dude I lived with told us all he got his first ever erection over bugs dressed as a lady. he told us this repeatedly, and with little provocation. that's how hot bugs in a dress is. to Italians.

lmao

/makes chef-kissing-fingertips motion

• Locked thread