Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Handsome?
Tom Brady
Jimmy G
Brock Osweiler
Jacoby Brissett
Tom Savage
View Results

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If the Texans can't even beat THIS Patriots team, then they've got some serious soul searching to do as an organization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
That ref's gonna die

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

"I have forgotten the fundamental aspects of playing football" - team attempting to play the pats

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Prorat posted:

Refs blew whistle before the ball was recovered but after the fumble, that makes it a dead ball right?

rules don't matter when new england involved.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

"Sure everyone survived and trying to get back to the city would have meant a really good chance of killing everyone on board and hundreds of people below on a busy Manhattan street but OUR INSURANCE PREMIUMS"

Actually I think it was the NTSB that tried to gently caress him up. But Im not 100% sure on that.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Why the gently caress would anyone run out the endzone on a return with the new 25 yard rule?

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Codependent Poster posted:

You're embarrassing yourselves, Texans

If you expected anything but a humiliating performance from the Texans idk man

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
i seriously want to cry every time the texans special teams unit takes the field

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

the stadium playing through the fire and flames is like the first new england thing i have ever liked

edit poo poo fire on high

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Prorat posted:

Refs blew whistle before the ball was recovered but after the fumble, that makes it a dead ball right?

The whistle was blown for the down by contact. All fumble reviews will look to see if there's an immediate recovery by the other team, and in this case it's pretty clear.

midwat
May 6, 2007

Prorat posted:

I think this might be the case, which would be the third fuckup so far

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Vaders Jester posted:

Why the gently caress would anyone run out the endzone on a return with the new 25 yard rule?

That's what I've wondered in every game I've watched this year. They give you 25% of the field for FREE.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Wouldn't the recovery of the fumble be ignored because the refs had whistled the play dead before the ball was recovered?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
i personally feel the pain of every player on each tackle

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ehud posted:

"I have forgotten the fundamental aspects of playing football" - team attempting to play the pats

Space Jam 2 ARG looking good.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Ehud posted:

every single time, somehow. every single team

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

troofs posted:

Bill Belichick is the greatest coach in the history of the NFL

his browns stint should count towards browns misery

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Why does everything good have to happen to New England, in New England?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Looooollll

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
gently caress YES gently caress YES

hobbez
Mar 1, 2012

Don't care. Just do not care. We win, you lose. You do though, you seem to care very much

I'm going to go ride my mountain bike, later nerds.
That old man ref hosed us on the spot and tried to gently caress us on this fumble. gently caress that dude

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Texans are a loving joke football team and every single one of us who roots for them are a loving joke.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Toaster Beef posted:

Wouldn't the recovery of the fumble be ignored because the refs had whistled the play dead before the ball was recovered?

Ssshh they forgot

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
- Houston is a garbage team who played two bad teams and this game confirms it

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Vaders Jester posted:

because most football players have sub 100 IQs especially so when playing the pats.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh man, he ran that out of the endzone too?

Don't run kickoff out of the endzone now, just such a bad idea.

Posture Pal
Nov 22, 2007

Good ol' Primetime Texans

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
My needle like dick has punched a hole through my computer this is it, my last post

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
If the Texans could never ever have a primetime game ever again that would be nice

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
How can Belichick make these Jedi mind tricks that make other teams forget how to play football?

midwat
May 6, 2007

hobbez posted:

That old man ref hosed us on the spot and tried to gently caress us on this fumble. gently caress that dude

He gave us a bullshit PI, though - he's not biased, just terrible

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Charles James was real good game 1, I think Bellicheck has a psychic aura that instills retardedness into people.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Justice triumphs again for Patriots.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Moxie posted:

the stadium playing through the fire and flames is like the first new england thing i have ever liked

It's our new theme song.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Cannon is garbo

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

woop false start cannon. you're poo poo.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Hooting and hollering

midwat
May 6, 2007

Holy gently caress

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
elite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
AHAHHAHAH

• Locked thread