Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh god miller no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Miller went back in but was gimpy a bit. God this game sucks.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
Gimme some sweet, sweet Hopkins garbage time, Texans!

Oh running, on 2nd and 3rd? Thanks, guys. :pram:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Spoeank posted:

Time for Blount to clock kill his way to a second straight 100/1 game :getin:

Scratch that :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Texans should probably rethink their "run a thousand times for 3 yards a carry" gameplan

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
god loving dammit

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
thank god I'm not facing off with Blount in any or my matchups

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Jesus Christ Blount. Jesus Christ Houston.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Veritek83 posted:

hahaha, I'm facin' him in LoPosts

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Spoeank posted:

Scratch that :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin:

:hfive:

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Passing Blounts all day everyday!

:2bong:

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
I'm really happy I decided to start Blount today

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Started New England's Defense.

Meanwhile, the guy who has Blount has him benched.

:feelsgood:

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

Forted last week, Blounted this week :negative:

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

Veritek83 posted:

Facing him in Goontier. Faced Forte last week.

Thursday breakout players can eat a dick.

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Forted last week, Blounted this week :negative:

:( :hf: :(

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Oops Blount on my bench again. And the week I decide to start playing him is definitely going to be James White week.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
loving throw to Nuk you useless shitstain

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Benne posted:

loving throw to Nuk you useless shitstain

I'm really worried about Hopkins at this point because Lostweiler isn't even looking his way.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Griffin gonna be a big TE pickup.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Santheb posted:

I'm really worried about Hopkins at this point because Lostweiler isn't even looking his way.

He's doubled on every snap. The problem is everyone else is either not open, drops the ball, or is Griffin.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

He's doubled on every snap. The problem is everyone else is either not open, drops the ball, or is Griffin.

But I mean, gently caress man, everything else you've tried to this point has resulted in failure. Why not give Nuk a chance?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Benne posted:

Texans should probably rethink their "run a thousand times for 3 yards a carry" gameplan

THREE YARDS AND A CLOUD OF DUST YEEEEEHAWWWWW punts on 4th and 1 again

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

never own or start pats RBs guys

Lmao

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

To be fair, this is like the first time in history Blount has produced consistently. Usually it's 1, 20, 2, for weekly fantasy points and good loving luck picking which week is which.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Dion was too good for this world :smith:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Docjowles posted:

To be fair, this is like the first time in history Blount has produced consistently. Usually it's 1, 20, 2, for weekly fantasy points and good loving luck picking which week is which.

This exactly. Tons of dudes had Blount on their bench, and are gonna start him next week against the Bills, where Bellichick will inexplicably give D.J. Foster 20 touches and Blount three.

Because Bill Bellichick does not give a gently caress about the depth chart order, he will set up whatever playbook he thinks will crush that specific team and run it regardless, and if that means benching his #1 he won't hesitate at all.

..and that's how Jonas Grey had one of the greatest performances in running back history: 200 yards and four touchdowns.

Also if you ever fumble god help you, and every player is capable of fumbling. Any game Blount fumbles in the first quarter is a game he'll spend the rest of riding the bench.

So yeah, enjoy your big Blount game, guys, maybe you'll get seven more, or maybe just two. Impossible to say. :shrug:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

And then Gray overslept and missed a practice. Now he's out of the league, cut by the loving Jags lmao. Because Belichick.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
It was harder during the Vereen years, but you could make a decent enough guess most of the time.

Some of us anticipated Jonas Gray having a good game. Somebody got me this avatar after I told folks to pick up Gray and start him against IND like 3 or 4 weeks ahead of time. I didn't expect 200 yards and 4 touchdowns, but it's not like it was impossible to see coming.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ok well if you're some kind of Belliwhisperer then go ahead, I'm just not that smart I guess so I avoid the whole show.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Figuring out Blount games isn't hard

(1) Are they going to run a lot?

I've rolled him out all three weeks so far because Jimmy G and Jake Biscuits

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Got around to watching the TNF game. You guys got it right with the observations. The Pats game plan was spot on. They completely abandoned throwing/rushing in JJ Watt's direction. They REALLY wanted Bennett to score in the 3rd quarter. Not sure why they didn't try lobbing the ball and giving him a chance to use his size. Miller was tremendously under-utilized. I have yet to see any bubbles or screens. Too conservative HOU play-calling. Special teams was a lol-party.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

Someone linked a page last week that shows fantasy relevant plays as they happen. Anyone have the link?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Hope everyone has shares of GB/DET today.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

LmaoTheKid posted:

Hope everyone has shares of GB/DET today.

Offense or defense? What's going on?

Redskins continue to look like dogshit.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Offense or defense? What's going on?

Redskins continue to look like dogshit.

Both offenses.

Also Hill looking good early!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I guess if there's a silver lining to my opponents Jeremy Hill already getting a TD its that he also has the Broncos' D. :toot:

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

well I wasn't projected to win any games this week so my hopes aren't that high and I feel okay about that

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Someone linked a page last week that shows fantasy relevant plays as they happen. Anyone have the link?

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/scorecenter.php

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Parker got a TD. Glad to see he's doing well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Parker got a TD. Glad to see he's doing well on my bench.

• Locked thread