Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
The story is also one because you get the exotic at the end thus it's four actually and you're owned and Ethan is slightly less owned but still owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

so no one else preordered from Amazon and got their new sparrow? Figured you goons would be freaking out about that poo poo

I got an email from customer service about it. They gave me a redemption code.

Spoiler alert; it looks like rear end. Shard on sight.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
The gjallerwing is lame because everyone has it. The real pros use the faction sparrows

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

FishBulb posted:

The gjallerwing is lame because everyone has it. The real pros use the faction sparrows

The best Sparrows are from SRL and preordering the original DLC. The Red Bull one is an honorable mention but falls short due to speed.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Lemon-Lime for life.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

The Meat Dimension posted:

Lemon-Lime for life.

The Mellow Yellow Sparrow

(Bungie can't get Dew cuz CoD ain't sharing that poo poo)

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Uh thats the Jamaica speeder that all the XBone OGs would use while taking fat bong rips in party chat

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Which sparrow will finally let me achieving loving overcharge 3

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

The story is also one because you get the exotic at the end thus it's four actually and you're owned and Ethan is slightly less owned but still owned

:mad:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

The Meat Dimension posted:

Spoiler alert; it looks like rear end. Shard on sight.
i like it

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Gjallarwing is fun but real OGs run the Blacksteel, so everyone knows I'm a seasoned veteran when I'm racking up that .84 K/D on Skyshock

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lol lets discuss Archon Forge. who was the design guy responsible for the Archon Forge? he's a real jerk

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Lol lets discuss Archon Forge. who was the design guy responsible for the Archon Forge? he's a real jerk

The encounters are all the same too. It sucks rear end.

Apparently has decent rewards I guess but woof way to screw the pooch

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
To me that area screams "this was tested and refined by people already familiar with its systems" and I can't imagine anyone ever got feedback or input from someone that wasn't already exposed to how the encounters are supposed to work.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
what do i do between level 25 and uh whatever you guys are doing

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Hello goons i downloaded this poo poo again. I only have the base game and am level 18. Everything so far has q'd me by my lonely self. Can i play this game still or do i need to spend 80 bux on the upgradez? Should I?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

goferchan posted:

just keep playing the story missions and you will hit 40 before the end

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Yes
no

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Man, don't try to climb the mountain if you frustrate easily. Although you'll have to to 100% the expansion :/

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Is the fire pit with the siva fragment the "top" of felwinter's or is there more?

Because if that's all there is people complaining about jump puzzles are loving wimps.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

To me that area screams "this was tested and refined by people already familiar with its systems" and I can't imagine anyone ever got feedback or input from someone that wasn't already exposed to how the encounters are supposed to work.

lol this is what happens when you let benchwarmers run the show, i look forward to running past that area in 3 weeks and not seeing another person

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
so uh, destiny item manager is telling me that the siva offerings can only be transfered in game, not through it (I had used it to do that before) :shepicide:

anyone else having the same issue? or with other item managers?

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Omnigul farm is legit. Went from 344 to 352 in about an hour and a half. Once you get her under control it's easy with two Raze-Lighters and a Shocklock.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

The archon forge is cool and fun imo

I enjoy three bros beating the poo poo out of the bosses with axes

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Obsurveyor posted:

Omnigul farm is legit. Went from 344 to 352 in about an hour and a half. Once you get her under control it's easy with two Raze-Lighters and a Shocklock.

do you want bloodborne or blackhole for the tether?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Archon's Forge would be better if I could ever see the boss before everyone else in the arena axes it to death.

Mazerunner posted:

so uh, destiny item manager is telling me that the siva offerings can only be transfered in game, not through it (I had used it to do that before) :shepicide:

anyone else having the same issue? or with other item managers?

The official iOS app was able to move one, maybe the others need to be updated.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Is Gofer dude a Bone Krew or the other system?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I like archons forge better than prison of elders and court of oryx. But those really sucked imo

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

haveblue posted:

Archon's Forge would be better if I could ever see the boss before everyone else in the arena axes it to death.

The official iOS app was able to move one, maybe the others need to be updated.

just now? Like I said I could use DIM to move them before, but not anymore.

I even tried on Bungie's website and that didn't work

e; apparently it was disabled due to an infinite dupe exploit :lol:

Mazerunner fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Sep 23, 2016

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

goferchan posted:

Try to find someone to do vault of glass then continue onto house of wolves missions.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

moist turtleneck posted:

Is Gofer dude a Bone Krew or the other system?

I'm the other system

edit : ^^ thank you, yeah , i already knocked out the first house of wolves one. and that will lead into taken king? i just bought all the other poo poo tonight

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Mazerunner posted:

just now? Like I said I could use DIM to move them before, but not anymore.

I even tried on Bungie's website and that didn't work

e; apparently it was disabled due to an infinite dupe exploit :lol:

Yeah, it was a couple of hours ago. Wonder how a dupe hole opened for just those items.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Mazerunner posted:

do you want bloodborne or blackhole for the tether?

Blackhole and Light of the Pack so your shocklock gets maximum orbs to poop out orbs for you. Usually we're waiting on heavy reloads on a bad run.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Obsurveyor posted:

Can confirm this is pro. Just make sure you have razelighters and tethers and you can kiss the heroic strikes goodbye

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

FishBulb posted:

Unironically this. Refer-A-Friend Sparrow is good stuff.

MarshyMcFly
Aug 16, 2012

Moatillata posted:

Can confirm this is pro. Just make sure you have razelighters and tethers and you can kiss the heroic strikes goodbye

Yea I'm not even using a raze-lighter I'm using the young wolfs howl and it does really good damage too. Just have to make sure you hit with it. Also it weakens her too.

Pneumatic Toaster
Mar 23, 2008
Got this thing from the new shaxxfall. Second of pick three is braced frame.

Slow as hell fire rate, reloads like a bus, but watching dudes freak out when you pop em in the face for 95 at pulse rifle ranges is fun. Having only 5 shots with braced frame is less fun, but you could probably do some serious damage with luck in the chamber.

Edit: sights are steadyhand, quickdraw and fastdraw

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
After running heroic strikes all day I am finally 365, and completely out of marks and/or expendable purps to break down. Got 4 skeleton keys all day and the only thing worth keeping is the siva sniper. I did get an artifact every strike cache I opened for the information of anyone hunting down upgrades.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
so i just got to sit down and play this today. i'm around 347, what should i be doing to keep progressing? all the blues i get seem to lock at 340 light. are heroic boss drops exempt from that or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

haveblue posted:

Yeah, it was a couple of hours ago. Wonder how a dupe hole opened for just those items.

When using an offering to activate the Archon Forge, if you transferred it into your Vault before it is consumed by the terminal it'll still activate the encounter but you keep it. After the run is over, send it back, repeat.

Boom, unlimited Siva Offerings.

• Locked thread