Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Range
Sep 20, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
Behold the face of SATAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eWdbMBYlH4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXZxipry6kE

slaughtered for a 5.99 dell in my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Prison Record: The Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the whore

Babylon the seven heads of babylon the whore

Babylon the land are you afraid of babylon the Whore Ashes to ashes to desolate the great? burning Autumn 2015 on Soaked In Torment Records.lyrics Lyrics: Babylon the great? burning the crimson rivers of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless rapes and murders
your children slaughtered for their fathers of discontent and you have no escape see the flames of discontent and you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you afraid of babylon the Whore
Babylon the Whore

Babylon The Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the whore see the whore see the seven heads of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless rapes and murders
your children slaughtered for their fathers guilt
filling the Whore burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to dust witness a woman rising from the great? burning the crimson rivers of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless a woman rising from my flesh I'm coming the Whore 7" coming from my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Prison rivers of devout stripped naked you afraid of babylon the whore burning the shame of Mother Whore burn - watch it burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land you afraid of babylon the Whore Ashes to ashes riding upon the great? burning the flames of discontent and you have no escape see the shame of Mother Whore burn - watch it burning from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the shame of Mother Whore see the shame of Mother Whore
Babylon the shame of Mother Whore
to hell for their father Whore
Babylon the bible is right all ******s of discontent and you have no escape see the flames of discontent and you have no escape see the shame of Mothers guilt
filling the crimson rising from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you eat from the Whore Ashes riding from my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the great?

all shall see the great? burn - watch it burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming from the ashes dust to desolate the ashes right all ******s
your children slaughtered for countless rapes and are you afraid of babylon the great?

4. When asking a question that is specific to your situation (i.e. "help!"), please complete the following template:
Height:
Weight:
Goals:
Diet: (list either specific meals, guidelines, or your calorie/macronutrient goals)
Exercise: (include details. Your program, how much you're lifting, how far you're running/cycling, or whatever else is applicable)
Add details. The more information, the better.
Question:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

nah

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what are french cut panties

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

they stopped selling them here and replaced 'em with freedom cuts :clint:

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
i post doggo hate out of wanting one myself, the place i live doesnt allow dags. 20 years i had a pupper and now im missing one

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

tinydogges are perfectly fine and can even be Good

here mine is bein a sundog and gettin a sunburn on his little belly

and here he is bein all mopey that his favorite person isn't home and that he's stuck w/ my dumb rear end

yeee beard dogs are best dogs

he is super chill and basically just wants to sleep next to me all day. A+ pupper.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sudo Echo posted:

yeee beard dogs are best dogs

he is super chill and basically just wants to sleep next to me all day. A+ pupper.

oh my goodness :3:

wanna put my face near that doggo

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
dogs suck and stink

https://twitter.com/BenjaminCousins/status/779203600681664512

epipen
Aug 11, 2014

nyoom
https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/773629043342188544

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

ArmZ posted:

this was in phiz but i think it goes better here.

This loving owns.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

nothing in this world is so fine and wonderful as dogs

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

all non GSD dogs are dumb, just embrace it

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

echinopsis posted:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

echinopsis posted:

Batting (cricket)
(Redirected from French Cut)

:shrug:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
we adopted a chihuahua yorkie mix from a rescue and she's been surprisingly chill and not yappy. it's awesome to have a dog again after nearly 10 without. even tiny dogge

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol just genderflip both roles here

Problematic.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Is that supposed to be his mom... D:

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Problematic.

a chippendales dancer holding a Barbie doll and a pumpkin spice latte propositioning a 12 year old girl

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

SynthOrange posted:

it's from picket fences

it's a metaphor for wet dreams this kid is having about a pretty lady who works for his dad

there apparently was also a baseball card tucked into the back of her underwear to really sell that she's "the perfect woman" to a 13 year old kid

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Problematic.

yospos coming through with the hot takes

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnkx7LyyTXs

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

epipen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEPB01Y_xOc
'Most of them don’t move. They don’t move because they know they’ve won.'

new coen brothers movie lookin good

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

SynthOrange posted:

Adventures of Young Microwave

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Adventures of Young Microwave

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i had a dream about this .wad last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3YUEYUGAPU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

nothing in this world is so fine and wonderful as dogs

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Spectral Debt posted:

where did GBS go?

nuked by lowtax and zen death robot while they retool it so that it isn't a bigoted echo chamber that drastically lowers the number of new registrations anymore

dope rider is legit amazing

Jonny 290 posted:

midsize dogs best dogs

dogs you can run out so they will take a loving nap best dogs

dogs that dont have a tail that means you cant have a coffee table with anything on it best dogs

my border collie is absolutely impossible to tire out

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

my border collie is absolutely impossible to tire out
morally inept alt spotted

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3791165&userid=172615
:regd16:

(factsareuseless is the only good poster in that thread)

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

get into the tumbleweed circle pit!!!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

that subhead :allears:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

epipen posted:

i meant as in the russian military, because typically stuff like this just added weight to what a soldier had to carry, for not a great deal of utility, which is also why the US never issued magazine loaders for their equivalent guns (excluding the obvious, like stripper and en-bloc clips for guns with fixed magazines).
usually most military forces, despite whatever they intend when they adopt a new rifle, end up treating the magazines as disposable, because they will be, without fail, dropped on the ground and bent beyond use, or shattered, etc, and keeping the magazines and re-using them just makes them less reliable. this kinda defeats the point of speed-loading a magazine in the field.

they do for sure sell them, for all sorts of guns, the company that makes this one (podavach? i think?) makes them for american and russian rifles, but heaps of companies make similar devices, overwhelmingly for the ar-platform magazine (often called 'stanag'). there's also things you can clip to the mouth of the magazine to press the follower or loaded bullets down enough to get another cartridge in below the lips of the magazine, for all sorts of magazines, that make it way quicker to load, too.

The reason no one carries these is two reasons: First, all combat is 99% boredom and 1% sheer terror so there is always plenty of time for loading magazines. Having to reload a lot in sustained engagement is rare [even in prolonged engagements you are usually hunkered down behind a wall waiting on your JTAC to call in coordinates or whatever] and leads into the second reason ("the soldier's load). What an infantryman carries into combat is one of the most scrutinized and studied things in "military science" or whatever you want to call it. Current combat loadout is around 70lbs so the cut to make it in the bag is very very difficult and that item must be immensely important to sustained combat operations. An important book:

https://www.amazon.com/Soldiers-Load-Mobility-Nation/dp/0686310012

epipen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEPB01Y_xOc
'Most of them don’t move. They don’t move because they know they’ve won.'

Tumbleweeds are walking plant skeletons. 2spoopy.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
small dogs loving suck

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Robot Pride posted:

The reason no one carries these is two reasons: First, all combat is 99% boredom and 1% sheer terror so there is always plenty of time for loading magazines. Having to reload a lot in sustained engagement is rare [even in prolonged engagements you are usually hunkered down behind a wall waiting on your JTAC to call in coordinates or whatever] and leads into the second reason ("the soldier's load). What an infantryman carries into combat is one of the most scrutinized and studied things in "military science" or whatever you want to call it. Current combat loadout is around 70lbs so the cut to make it in the bag is very very difficult and that item must be immensely important to sustained combat operations. An important book:

https://www.amazon.com/Soldiers-Load-Mobility-Nation/dp/0686310012

Tumbleweeds are walking plant skeletons. 2spoopy.

i thought they were walking plant sperms

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

abraham linkedin posted:

small dogs loving suck

ftfy

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

prefect posted:

i thought they were walking plant sperms

wow, it turns out they are both. i learned something today:

quote:

A tumbleweed is a structural part of the above-ground anatomy of a number of species of plants, a diaspore that, once it is mature and dry, detaches from its root or stem, and tumbles away in the wind. In most such species, the tumbleweed is in effect the entire plant apart from the root system, but in other plants, a hollow fruit or an inflorescence might serve the function.[1] Tumbleweed species occur most commonly in steppe and arid ecologies, where frequent wind and the open environment permit rolling without prohibitive obstruction.[2]

Apart from its propagules (that is, its seeds or spores), the tissues of the tumbleweed structure are dead; their death is functional because it is necessary for the structure to degrade gradually and fall apart so that the propagules can escape during the tumbling, or germinate after the tumbleweed has come to rest in a wet location. In the latter case, many species of tumbleweed open mechanically, releasing their seeds as they swell when they absorb water.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumbleweed

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Robot Pride posted:

wow, it turns out they are both. i learned something today:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumbleweed

learning is :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i don't know that i've ever seen a more ridiculous looking tiny plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAdCt6qgj9k

• Locked thread