Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

quote:

About

Updated 26. March 2015

About five years ago around this time, I discovered what’s now called the manosphere. Back then, it didn’t quite have a fixed name (it used to be called the Roissysphere for a time). It was a community of tight-night bloggers who wrote stories based off of their failures and fortunes.

Inspired by what I read, I made a blog of my own in the summer of 2011 but didn’t start writing until Jan 2012. I created my blog to talk about my own experiences and to talk to other bloggers. My thinking at the time went, if I wrote my own blog, I would have skin in the same game and other bloggers would feel comfortable conversing with me if I contacted them – I was after all, not just any person on the internet. I was Walderschmidt, the writer of Scar Tissue.

I joined forums. I commented on blogs. I contacted bloggers. I took notes. I reviewed people’s books for free (still receiving a free book in some cases).

Three years since then, I’ve published 237 articles, received comments 614, and have accrued 58,258 views.

My blog’s not been a success by conventional means – I’ve not written a magnum opus. I’ve not accrued a million views or comments. I don’t have thousands of followers or money in my bank from my endeavors (I don’t do affiliate or sell products).

I’ve enjoyed writing (when I’ve had time for it) for three years. I’ve gotten better at articulating my thoughts. I’ve met around 13 or more people from the manosphere. I’ve experienced a lot more success with women since I started reading the manosphere 5 years ago. That’s all I really wanted.

As of now, my blog functions as an online diary. I update it when I have the time and the inclination.

Old Section (16. Nov. 2011 – 1544 EST)

A couple years ago I started reading game online by chance. I started reading advice on how to game girls*. I was open – minded to it because I done badly enough at the dating game to realize that I didn’t know what I was doing. At the time I didn’t realize that it would change my life exponentially. Suddenly past mistakes with girls made sense. I was able to look back on my past objectively and learn from it. The best part is that I am only 19 and this is just the beginning.

Having discovered game, lived in three countries, and traveled to 26, I realize that there is so much for me to still learn. I have, therefore, created this blog to record my thoughts, relay what little experience I have, and to use as a platform to discuss these things with the manosphere (roissysphere?), that I may learn more from them and others.

~Wald

*At the time I was preparing to fly to Brazil with two of my best friends. Naturally they hyped up the girls so I googled ‘Brazilian girls’ for ‘research’.

**Also – see this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Crowell or Chip Smith?

Sorry, Chip Smith. His "Hoover Hog" poo poo is dire.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Well that was certainly something. At least he had the decency to tell his girlfriend about his HPV, which is something I can't imagine him doing even a short time in the past.

Then again I couldn't really imagine him having a girlfriend at all.

Its odd but I feel the need to praise Aurini for warning a potential lover about a disease that can be deadly to her. That's a level of maturity I never expected.

Help me hbomberguy, I'm conflicted.

E: oh wait that's not Aurini. Crisis of consciousness averted.

Rush Limbo has a new favorite as of 20:56 on Sep 22, 2016

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Hellbunny posted:

Wait, Aurini left the ALT-right?

Fled to the ultra-Christian right. Not a long flight but a significant one.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Somfin posted:

Fled to the ultra-Christian right. Not a long flight but a significant one.

Aurini really does like to take his cues from fantasy books.

Joshmo
Aug 22, 2007
I'd like to know how we all know about a guy who's only received 58,000 views in a five year old blog. I don't know what it says about me, but I find that Davis Aurini and Jordan Owen fascinate me more than my friends' kids growing up before my eyes. I never turn down an opportunity to read/watch anything about them.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Sorry, Chip Smith. His "Hoover Hog" poo poo is dire.

You got that right

Legitimately difficult to decide who's more annoying here http://www.counter-currents.com/2013/09/rebel-girlan-interview-with-hbd-chick/

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Ddraig posted:

Well that was certainly something. At least he had the decency to tell his girlfriend about his HPV, which is something I can't imagine him doing even a short time in the past.

Then again I couldn't really imagine him having a girlfriend at all.

Its odd but I feel the need to praise Aurini for warning a potential lover about a disease that can be deadly to her. That's a level of maturity I never expected.

Help me hbomberguy, I'm conflicted.

E: oh wait that's not Aurini. Crisis of consciousness averted.

sorry for the confusion. the dude I quoted is every bit as lovely and horrible as aurini though :v:

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

You got that right

Legitimately difficult to decide who's more annoying here http://www.counter-currents.com/2013/09/rebel-girlan-interview-with-hbd-chick/

The domain "counter-currents" keeps making me think of a progressive site. I guess it lends credence to what Corey Robin said about reactionaries imitating the the very people they despise to satisfy their need for some sort of animating political spirit.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

You got that right

quote:

HBD matters in all sorts of ways, from designing medical treatments for different populations (BiDil, for example) to thinking about immigration policies (if different populations really are innately different in various ways, what are the potential implications of mass immigration?) to helping kids get the most out of their education so that they have a solid foundation on which to build the best possible lives for themselves (in other words, we need to remember that, unlike in Lake Wobegon, all children can’t be “above average”).

A lot of people out there label HBDers and sociobiologists as “racists” with diabolical plots to repress some group or another. Personally, I want to help people – and I think pretty much all the other HBDers out there feel the same. There are a lot of social problems in this world that need solving, and I’m of a mind that you actually need to understand what the causes of those problems are if you want to effectively do something about them. It seems to me to be a huge mistake to ignore potential biological differences between individuals and/or groups just to be politically correct – a huge mistake that can wind up to be ultimately detrimental to the welfare of so many people.

Trying really hard to make it sound that you don't want to sterilize minorities here.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Race Realists posted:

Trying really hard to make it sound that you don't want to sterilize minorities here.

Yeah, that's what it all boils down to eventually.

"hey so I admit that there are substantial differences in intelligence between 'races' however the gently caress you are defining that. so, given that admission, what do you propose we do with this information?"

"weeeeeeeellllll...we could... incentivize certain populations to uh voluntarily uh have fewer children, there are a number of uh ways we could go about doing this..."

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Race Realists posted:

"I want to help people...into the ovens."

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Jack Gladney posted:

"I want to help people...into the ovens."

They're half-devil, but ALSO half-child

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

You got that right

When you make Peter Sotos look like a rigorous intellectual, you got problems.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

When you make Peter Sotos look like a rigorous intellectual, you got problems.

I think it's a weird psychosexual thing where he can only get an erection if he thinks he's currently as far from mainstream acceptability as possible

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Neither of them can even use "the exception that proves the rule" correctly, which seems like just the kind of meaningless nit-picking poo poo they should go crazy over.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Jack Gladney posted:

Neither of them can even use "the exception that proves the rule" correctly, which seems like just the kind of meaningless nit-picking poo poo they should go crazy over.

I thought I was imagining that. All the circumlocution is hypnotizing, I can see how it's an effective rhetorical strategy.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Jack Gladney posted:

On the other hand, I don't think I've ever actually seen someone use that phrase correctly. Hell I don't think I ever have.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/ClarkHat/status/779113454414225410
https://twitter.com/St_Rev/status/779114228154306560
https://twitter.com/ClarkHat/status/779114810533376001

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

https://twitter.com/dankmacbeth/status/779115264193531905 im this very offended bunnyman

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Also, lmao -

https://twitter.com/Meteoryan/status/778838230112149504

https://twitter.com/Meteoryan/status/778838581624266752

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sarochi1/status/778838501416693760

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

That's a very interesting opinion! Can this person point me to the libertarian criticisms of the George Zimmerman trial, or their proposals for ending the constant child murder police seem to be engaging in?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

That's a very interesting opinion! Can this person point me to the libertarian criticisms of the George Zimmerman trial, or their proposals for ending the constant child murder police seem to be engaging in?

:lol: if you think black teens can be considered "children"

because if they're taller and more in shape than your fat, balding white rear end then clearly they're not children, Alt-right!:downs:

BornAPoorBlkChild has a new favorite as of 16:16 on Sep 23, 2016

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Race Realists posted:

A 25-year-old white olympic swimmer is a kid. A 17-year-old black high-school student is a terrifying demon.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Oh, hey, look, another mega-rich Silicon Valley dickbag in bed with these clowns.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

St_Rev predictably thinks that this is great because Hillary is equivalent to Trump in every possible way (she's just as racist, except against white people).

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Geez it's almost like when you do nothing about a problem, the libertarian forte, poo poo gets worse!

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

MC Nietzche posted:

Geez it's almost like when you do nothing about a problem, the libertarian forte, poo poo gets worse!

This is kind of unfair. Several prominent people who self-identify as libertarians, like Radley Balko, really have been very critical of police brutality.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Silver2195 posted:

This is kind of unfair. Several prominent people who self-identify as libertarians, like Radley Balko, really have been very critical of police brutality.

Libertarians are also trash babies with an incredible amount of privilege and a complete inability to self-reflect

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Race Realists posted:

because if they're taller and more in shape than your fat, balding white rear end then clearly they're not children, Alt-right!:downs:

If you're a twelve year old currently sitting on a swingset, you are a child, sorry.

Fututor Magnus posted:

St_Rev predictably thinks that this is great because Hillary is equivalent to Trump in every possible way (she's just as racist, except against white people).

If it came out that Hillary supporters were doing a similar thing, he would be screeching to the heavens about the evil insidiousness of progs.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Jack Gladney posted:

A 25-year-old white olympic swimmer is a kid. A 17-year-old 13-year-old black high-school middle-school student is a terrifying demon.
FTFY

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007

I see your 13 and raise you a Tamir Rice.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Space Poodle posted:

I see your 13 and raise you a Tamir Rice.

Vosgian already raised that

If you're a twelve year old currently sitting on a swingset, you are a child, sorry.

not that you're wrong.

Also slightly old news now but the alt-right tries to go mainstream:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...y-a7325176.html

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Is betting happening? What are we betting on? :munch:

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

WrenP-Complete posted:

Is betting happening? What are we betting on? :munch:

Now it is certainly true that Jews have a tendency to be alarmingly creative and highly imaginative in reinterpreting contracts, promises, and bets – as implied by the “happy merchant” meme – as distinct from chinese and blacks who just ignore contracts and promises. However if a Harvard Jew started looking so conspicuously orthodox as the “happy merchant” he would lose tenure so fast it would make his head spin. Harvard Jews are conversos to progressivism, and any of them that are genuinely Jewish by religion get the Social Justice Inquisition on them. “Orthodox Judaism is misogynist and homophobic” Even though orthodox Jews are capitulating on patriarchy and buttsex, the social justice warriors refuse to accept “yes” for an answer.

Anti semites often say that many antisemitic pogroms were “cleverly caused by Jewish agitators”. It is certainly true that many pogroms were caused by Jewish agitators, but I fail to see the cleverness. Looks to me more like the classic leftism of using far to murder near: Goodjews using badwhites to murder badjews, progressive Jews siccing the badwhite mob on the happy merchant that runs the vodka distillery, then the mob gets lit up on vodka, and goes after targets the goodjews did not intend.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
Weev livestreaming right now

https://twitter.com/1OfTheGoodGoys/status/779477912118554625

EDIT: haha holy poo poo the n-bomb got dropped like 3 times :allears:

EDITx2: so far its "TURK R JURBS"

EDITx3: This one shithead keeps talking about wanting to join the military just to kill Muslims

Ok its obvious this is the "poor white trash" sect of the Alt-Right. That honestly disappoints me. I expected something less... depressing

BornAPoorBlkChild has a new favorite as of 04:18 on Sep 24, 2016

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Who's that lady (?) supposed to be and why does she have a basketball?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Jack Gladney posted:

Who's that lady (?) supposed to be and why does she have a basketball?

Listen to the stream with me and try not to kill yourself:shepface:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Don't give Weev any attention, it will just make his boner harder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Weev lied Wodan died.