Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

zoglin, when is the taco chapter of drinking girls??????

Between "loving an otaku" and "Drinking Girls"I am starting to develop an attraction to athletic women with sharp eyes and short, black hair. Send help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Brought To You By posted:

Between "loving an otaku" and "Drinking Girls"I am starting to develop an attraction to athletic women with sharp eyes and short, black hair. Send help.

I will send help in the form of a welcoming committee.

Welcome, brother.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

there is no help needed

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Just read the in-law manga and it's great. Zoglin, you have great taste in manga. Maybe we should get your reading list?

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Maybe we should get your reading list?

It's mostly stuff that is already talked about in one thread or another, or doesn't have a translation.

In other news, this was a super annoying chapter to do, for reasons that are hard to articulate. But now it's done, and I never have to look at it again!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

z0glin Warchief posted:

It's mostly stuff that is already talked about in one thread or another, or doesn't have a translation.

In other news, this was a super annoying chapter to do, for reasons that are hard to articulate. But now it's done, and I never have to look at it again!

Hell yeah, another Drinking Girl(s)! Thanks.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Good chapter, even though I hate you for the pics of delicious food at the end.

I'm glad for the cooking with z0g, though.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

z0glin Warchief posted:

Hail Zoglin.

I need to buy this volume...

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

z0glin Warchief posted:

michikooooooooooooooooooooo

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I will marry Michiko

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

DoubleDonut posted:

I will marry Michiko

You'll have to fight me.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I'll go to whomever's wedding, as long as I get to go with Sono.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

lmao

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
the grandma owns

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

z0glin Warchief posted:

was it the accents/dialect?

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

z0glin Warchief posted:

TBH I'm a bit surprised when I visited Kobe that they had a active farmland just outside the city. Typically I've only seen farms Virginia or update NY here. Thanks for the recipes.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

I beg to differ I want Sono and her sick gains and bland cooking

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

So you roll out the red carpet to the club and then yank it out from under people?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

So you roll out the red carpet to the club and then yank it out from under people?

I'm ... not sure how I should respond to that because it's kinda outta left field and is confusing me slightly.

Carry on, forums poster.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I'm ... not sure how I should respond to that because it's kinda outta left field and is confusing me slightly.

Carry on, forums poster.
see

I will send help in the form of a welcoming committee.

Welcome, brother.
with regards to

which featured a certain dark haired beauty you wished to lay claim too.

Granted I don't really care for the whole waifu thing so it was just a poorly received joke I guess. :shrug:

------------------

Anyways Thanks Z0lgin for the chapter. I notice that Kaoru Mori supplied the image for Comic Zin. Has she published any works through them?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

see

with regards to

which featured a certain dark haired beauty you wished to lay claim too.

Granted I don't really care for the whole waifu thing so it was just a poorly received joke I guess. :shrug:

------------------

Anyways Thanks Z0lgin for the chapter. I notice that Kaoru Mori supplied the image for Comic Zin. Has she published any works through them?

Ah, sorry 'bout that - my memory is ... essentially that of a goldfish for most things like that, so your name triggered 0 memories.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I like the Comic Zin mascot-ish image.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Also, it does look like a Mori drawing for the comic Zin thing, doesn't it?

The forums approve.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

HouseofGlass
Apr 18, 2005
Quick! To the Bat-Fax!
I'd also like to know why the chapter was super annoying to do. I'd like to hear about the difficulties you overcame.

HouseofGlass fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Sep 24, 2016

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

thank you kflaps

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

well this thread took a swerve

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

How many volumes until we reach the chapter where I marry Micchan

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

GorfZaplen posted:

How many volumes until we reach the chapter where I marry Micchan

I think it's between the cirrhosis arc, and the alcoholics anonymous arc.

r00kit Cavalry
Sep 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Pavlov posted:

I think it's between the cirrhosis arc, and the alcoholics anonymous arc.

yakman applewhite y u cheat at tribe d00d?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3791272

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Godspeed Dare. Someone's gotta keep this forum funded.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol drinking girls is azumanga daioh for lame, grown-up weeaboo fuckers.

like me.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

TenementFunster posted:

lol drinking girls is azumanga daioh for lame, grown-up weeaboo fuckers.

like me.

I'm going to pretend the ban was for making this post.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Sharkopath posted:

Me too.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Sharkopath posted:

Same.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I thought it was

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

HouseofGlass posted:

I'd also like to know why the chapter was super annoying to do. I'd like to hear about the difficulties you overcame.

I think it was mostly that the things the grandparents said in some instances were just weird in a "no one speaking English would ever say anything like that augh" kind of way, as usually I translate by thinking "what would this character be saying here if they were a native english speaker instead."

Anyway this chapter hasn't been QCd very thoroughly, but I need to go run errands so here it is.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

z0glin Warchief posted:

I think it was mostly that the things the grandparents said in some instances were just weird in a "no one speaking English would ever say anything like that augh" kind of way, as usually I translate by thinking "what would this character be saying here if they were a native english speaker instead."

Anyway this chapter hasn't been QCd very thoroughly, but I need to go run errands so here it is.

Thank you. And Kabakura and Koyanagi are still the best.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Sep 27, 2016

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

z0glin Warchief posted:

Thank you again for the chapter. The PVs were interesting to listen to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

chumbler posted:

Thanks you. And Kabakura and Koyanagi are still the best.

• Locked thread