Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

i can foster another, I've set up a few cots in one of my sheds out back

you're good people Luvcow and I appreciate you

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

munchables is an oldie. he can't adopt me

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Grouchio

Hey guys I'm finally checking out BYOB. Reminds me of the time I introduced myself in FYAD and managed to keep my sanity intact.

Speaking of which, whenever I see BYOB, I think of that System of a Down single. (WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE POOOOOR)

City of Glompton

hi grouchio! it's usually much more chill than that song I assure you. welcome and have fun!

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckie posted:

Too Late the op has already been updated :ohdear:

Pharmaskittle

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Hi guys, I'm not a gbs refugee but a couple guys in the 40k crew thread suggested I post here. I mostly enjoy and post in the traditional games forum, but I'm willing to branch out and see if maybe this is a good place to post, which so far so good

Grouchio

Apparently ADRTW posters are real dicks. Like when I explained why I don't watch sports anime they jeered like manchildren.

Robot Made of Meat

Pharmaskittle posted:

Hi guys, I'm not a gbs refugee but a couple guys in the 40k crew thread suggested I post here. I mostly enjoy and post in the traditional games forum, but I'm willing to branch out and see if maybe this is a good place to post, which so far so good

Welcome! This is indeed a good place to post.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Grouchio posted:

Apparently ADRTW posters are real dicks. Like when I explained why I don't watch sports anime they jeered like manchildren.

I don't think sports anime is a hotly debated topic here. Welcome, and chill!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Buckets

...THE CHILD...

Grouchio posted:

Your anime post reminded me that it's friday and a new jojo came out! gonna watch that jo

Pharmaskittle

Sports anime actually sounds like it could be cool, like if they did a realistic but very dramatic basketball game where you get slow motion and angles you couldn't possibly get with a real camera. It's ok if you don't like it, I assume, since I've never actually seen many animes or any sports anime at all, so maybe it's not as cool as I'm imagining

City of Glompton

Pharmaskittle posted:

hello, and welcome. I'm glad you've come to visit!

Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

An American football anime would probably be funny as heck if all the players were bad American stereotypes and stuff was slapstick. I mean, I'd at least get super baked and watch it once

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Your sig isn't showing up, Bananana.

I don't know how to add it from my phone. Will have to do it when I'm back at home.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Fart Puzzle posted:

An American football anime would probably be funny as heck if all the players were bad American stereotypes and stuff was slapstick. I mean, I'd at least get super baked and watch it once

anime Tom Brady and Gronk :love:

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Fart Puzzle posted:

outing myself as someone who has watched a cartoon

Eyeshield 21 kinda fits the bill here, worth watching some of it while baked. The comic version sold 20 million volumes, which is quite the accomplishment.

e. basically the perfect solution would be Jojos Play Football

Pharmaskittle

I'd love an anime dramatization of the Olympics Dream Team year

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

FluffieDuckie posted:

:sadwave:

Buckets

...THE CHILD...
it was a good episode of jojo

social vegan

big black turnout posted:

looks like one of those rap guys dogs

lol

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
My cat won't stop tapping me for pats which is adorable but god dang cat your breath stinks

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Palisader posted:

My cat won't stop tapping me for pats which is adorable but god dang cat your breath stinks

Smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat it's not your fault!

Palisader

She seriously taps me on the arm over and over and over until I finally turn my head and then BAM a nice smelly meow right into my face

Rude

Buckets

...THE CHILD...

Palisader posted:

She seriously taps me on the arm over and over and over until I finally turn my head and then BAM a nice smelly meow right into my face

Rude

The Bananana

Lol

Palisader

NICE

POOL IS CLOSED

boopcat

the cat what boops you

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Palisader posted:

Rude

Your cat is totally owning you right now but it's ok. It's the good kind of ownage :cabot:

Palisader

Agreed. I should dig her catnip toy out for her

The Bananana

Meow we're talkin'

POOL IS CLOSED

The Bananana posted:

Meow we're talkin'

:refurb:

is there anything that hits dogs like nip hits cats? it'd be cool to get the family dogs baked as hell on some mints or something.

City of Glompton

dogs prefer uppers like tennis balls, walks, and barking at cows out the car window

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
and dog rear end, lots of dog rear end

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Rover: "Hello, everyone."
Circle of other dogs: "Hello, Rover."
Rover: "Thanks. It's my first time here. I'm 45 dog years old and I'm an rear end addict."

Buckets

...THE CHILD...
a little catnip will chill a dog like whoa

if you have a dog that flips their hip any time there's a thunder storm or something ask a vet if you can put a few leaves of catnip in their water or something

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

mister magpie posted:

Rover: "Thanks. It's my first time here. I'm 45 dog years old and I'm an rear end addict."

POOL IS CLOSED

hmm i've never had a dog seem interested in nip, but i haven't tried nip on all dogs. i will investigate further!

mister magpie posted:

sounds like something david duchovny would be in. the spoopiest rover.

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

happy friday night, dear yob! what is everyone doing???

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm drinking liquor and watching parts unknown on Netflix with my girlfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Quidnose posted:

happy friday night, dear yob! what is everyone doing???

I have a project I'm trying to put to bed but it's not going well tbh