Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Panfilo posted:

Yeah, agreed. Not much you can do about it. I'm guessing it would give the guy such a complex that it would affect his personality to the point women are going to go :yikes: long before they see what he's packin'.

I suppose micropenis guy could look for an asexual woman ;no pressure on either side there.

Dude gives amazing felatio I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

Dude gives amazing felatio I bet.

He said in the article the chick hurrumphed and got up while he was trying to orally please her. So probably not so much.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

perfect.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

He said in the article the chick hurrumphed and got up while he was trying to orally please her. So probably not so much.

Fuckin' hell. Someone needs to slap this guy and tell him that everyone's first time was awful and he needs to stop being such a whiny bitch about something that happened thirteen fuckin' years ago.

Also, and this might just be from my own experience, but it's usually really easy to tell when what you're doing is what the other person wants. Why the gently caress would he be so insistent on doing something that he knows isn't working for the other person when he's got ten perfectly good alternatives on the ends of his arms? Or however many he needed to type that out, at least?

Also, side note, who the gently caress tries to make their sexual partner content via cunnilingus?

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Solice Kirsk posted:

He said in the article the chick hurrumphed and got up while he was trying to orally please her.

This is way funnier to me right now than it should be.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

E:

Vladimir Poutine posted:

This is way funnier to me right now than it should be.

Same but for this line:

quote:

At one time, I actually overheard three or four of my colleagues at work all agreeing that "men with small dicks should be made to wear a sign warning women."

the future is WOW has a new favorite as of 05:32 on Sep 24, 2016

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a phallic patch with an abbreviation for "Disappointing Dick"...sound strange? not in hillary's america!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
I'm disappointed y'all aren't quoting the best part of this:

quote:

If I’m attracted to a woman, then what she has in her pants doesn’t matter to me; I care more about what she has in her heart.

Sure, dude who makes sure to point out the attractiveness of the college hottie who he failed to arouse. Sure.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Somfin posted:

I'm disappointed y'all aren't quoting the best part of this:

Sure, dude who makes sure to point out the attractiveness of the college hottie who he failed to arouse. Sure.

Maybe he can find a woman with a tiny vagina and they can live happily ever after.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Not to sound too eugenicisty, but maybe it's a good thing micro dick can't procreate.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a Tiny Tinkle requires that only the truly charismatic breed, leading to a charming, though perhaps unfulfilling future

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Im glad this thread is back cause i wouldn't want to post this on IOSM because this nutcase at least is moving in a better/different direction (away from furries and anime)

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

amityville anus posted:

Im glad this thread is back cause i wouldn't want to post this on IOSM because this nutcase at least is moving in a better/different direction (away from furries and anime)

Holy poo poo, one of them became self aware!

There might be hope for others...

sex shop clearance rack
Jan 20, 2011
It's like seeing a butterfly emerge from a chrysalis. Spread your wings and fly, former AUG!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They could just be less AUG.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

amityville anus posted:

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Solice Kirsk posted:

They could just be less AUG.

Don't loving ruin this for us! :mad:

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Gorilla Salad posted:

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Then I got expensive nude anime girl figures for totally manly men.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

amityville anus posted:

What's IOSM?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Watrick posted:

What's IOSM?

we have such sights to show you

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Watrick posted:

What's IOSM?

Idiots On Social Media thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3751104

e: I'm slow, etc etc

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Vladimir Poutine posted:

e: I'm slow, etc etc

What have we done

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:eyepop: same on my end.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Guys guys! Take out your tops, and spin them, and then see if they fall!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

What have we done

Yours was funnier so the SAA-HI (SomethingAwful Humor Index) automatically posted it before the other. It's why all my posts are the last posts of the page.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pastry of the Year posted:

What have we done

This must be the work of an enemy stand!

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Oh yea, I've seen it. The acronym threw me off.

But the horror in that thread are endless :3:

P.S. Thank you, CashCrab, for modding the thread and keeping it poo poo free.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Watrick posted:

P.S. Thank you, CashCrab, for modding the thread and keeping it poo poo free.

Yeah, but apparently time itself had to be destabilized to accomplish it.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Dreddout posted:

This must be the work of an enemy stand!

POSTERS BROWN!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

This dude exists in a state of higher definition than the rest of reality.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I just literally yelped out loud.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

So what, is this the final evolution of grandmas in cookie clicker?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Danny Trejo may not be the prettiest, but he's the best drat Facebook/Twitter follow :colbert:. Dude's enthusiastic about everything, and it's adorable.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Arcsquad12 posted:

So what, is this the final evolution of grandmas in cookie clicker?

He's the last cookie.

Ed Sheeran looks like a loving human pepe frog and thousands of teen girls want to jump on his sensitive dick. I don't get it.

Wrestlepig has a new favorite as of 01:48 on Sep 25, 2016

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
He kinda looks like he'd prefer sex objects in distress.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I agree with what he's saying, but of course his "I need feminism because" message is about videogames.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Dude's message says media but project on you crazy diamond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

He's the reason they're in distress

• Locked thread