Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

I would love to know who made this. There are tons of little political mysteries like this that never get talked about because all the crazy frenetic energy is dedicated to JFK and 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

He's going to blame Clinton for Bill's sexual misconduct to try to throw her off, isn't he.

He is that stupid.

Val Helmethead
Apr 24, 2009

Pittsburgh is stored in the balls.

I may not be a political media manager, but maybe when selecting clips of your canidate don't pick the one that pans out to a guy french kissing a balloon on stage left.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=GsxbCplcfHI&feature=youtu.be

At the 18-20 second mark.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dopey Mark Cuban is like his worst nickname yet

The best of course was Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Why does Mark Cuban piss Trump off so much?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Night10194 posted:

He's an actual billionaire?

Plus he fucks.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Because his money is real. e:b

Night10194 posted:

He's going to blame Clinton for Bill's sexual misconduct to try to throw her off, isn't he.

He is that stupid.

Two days. Two days. Just two days left.

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran

Night10194 posted:

He's richer than Trump.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Night10194 posted:

Self made millionaire mogul with a successful TV show and sports franchise who doesn't suffer Trump's bullshit kindly.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Plus you know

It's Gennifer Flowers

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx

Val Helmethead posted:

I may not be a political media manager, but maybe when selecting clips of your canidate don't pick the one that pans out to a guy french kissing a balloon on stage left.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=GsxbCplcfHI&feature=youtu.be

At the 18-20 second mark.

On the other hand, I'd have never seen the clip if they didn't do this.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

canepazzo posted:

This is gonna be good.

Confirming:

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/779725423580176384

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

pacerhimself posted:

Self made millionaire mogul with a successful TV show and sports franchise who doesn't suffer Trump's bullshit kindly.

Cuban is also a decade younger than him and jewish. He made a lot of his money in tech which Trump never caught onto, insisting on real estate poo poo. Cuban killed it in the sports area, as already stated, which might have the most worshipped and trusted millionaires anywhere in America.

Trump looks like a little fat Augustus Gloop in any sort of sportswear, and MAGA-style hats with navy blue suits tailored by Merlin haven't helped that.

Cuban also comes from a mindset of actually being comfortable in clothes and smiling, too. Donald has never worn a V-neck and possibly hasn't had an untucked shirt in the time that some of us have been alive. There's a chance that alone, he probably can't do his own tie, from decades of having handlers.

Trump is too bubble-groomed to see that he's dead in the water as far as his wealth image goes - for a lot of new money, the future looks like Zuckerberg, not Patrick Bateman.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

GalacticAcid posted:

Mistakes were made.

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I am blissfully unaware of any Blizzard events gone horribly wrong, although if they do in fact do a good job of things it may be for similar reasons (Blizzard-Activision not wanting terrible press).

Edit: Quorum, there's probably one in E/N too, but I'm pretty sure there's one in Ask/Tell.

Competitive Starcraft is pretty good (for a dead game).

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Trump probably isn't even as rich as Palmer Luckey

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Whatd Trump's tweet say? I can't see it.

Copy your tweets you fucks.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Goatman Sacks posted:

Competitive Starcraft is pretty good (for a dead game).

The DotA scene is also pretty healthy if you don't look at the only two outliers of the scene

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Also Cuban has a successful show on NBC, Trump's old network.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

God help me I'm going to wake up at 3 AM to watch this loving debate.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Mew2King is legit on the spectrum. I don't doubt he's done some weird/hosed up poo poo, but I don't think it comes from a place of malice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKZmZfiIsto

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

DemeaninDemon posted:

Or turn on embedded tweets.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
^^ it was deleted actually, probably because Trump's going to repost it while spelling Gennifer's name right.

DemeaninDemon posted:

"If Hillary sits dopey Mark Cuban in the front row, I'll seat Jennifer Flowers right next to him!! (sic)" pretty much, I don't remember verbatim

This loving election

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

DemeaninDemon posted:

He said if Mark Cuban was going to be in the front row at the debate then Trump was going to invite "Jennifer Flowers" to sit there to.

They'll probably put it back up once they teach Trump how to spell the woman's name.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

DemeaninDemon posted:

He deleted it cause he misspelled the name.

Here's the new one:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/779729180334387200

quote:

If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

He already reposted it

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/779729180334387200

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

This should win him any on the fence women voters.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
Apparently The Benefactor was a failed Apprentice knockoff starring Cuban that aired 6 episodes in 2004. Of course Trump would be the only person on the planet besides Cuban to even remember the show existing.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Armani posted:

Cuban is also a decade younger than him and jewish. He made a lot of his money in tech which Trump never caught onto, insisting on real estate poo poo. Cuban killed it in the sports area, as already stated, which might have the most worshipped and trusted millionaires anywhere in America.

Trump looks like a little fat Augustus Gloop in any sort of sportswear, and MAGA-style hats with navy blue suits tailored by Merlin haven't helped that.

Cuban also comes from a mindset of actually being comfortable in clothes and smiling, too. Donald has never worn a V-neck and possibly hasn't had an untucked shirt in the time that some of us have been alive. There's a chance that alone, he probably can't do his own tie, from decades of having handlers.

Trump is too bubble-groomed to see that he's dead in the water as far as his wealth image goes - for a lot of new money, the future looks like Zuckerberg, not Patrick Bateman.

Don Jr., however, looks pretty much like Patrick Bateman.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

hcreight posted:

Apparently The Benefactor was a failed Apprentice knockoff starring Cuban that aired 6 episodes in 2004. Of course Trump would be the only person on the planet besides Cuban to even remember the show existing.

It's a pretty apt burn though.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

The Kingfish posted:

if literally all you care about is reality tv shows

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The Kingfish posted:

Not really, he's not famous for a failed show no one remembers, he's famous for owning the Mavericks and being on Shark Tank.

It is a weak rear end burn.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I hope Mark Cuban buys a couple of Anti Trump Billboards in Pittsburgh to make up for that one billboard that gently caress Lackey is getting.

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

Way to show everyone how loving trivial it is to bait you Donny boy.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I hope Mark Cuban screams some insults at Trump that just trigger him into a frothing mass. Or at least someone, maybe Hillary, sneezes at him and he screams like a little boy in fear.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

ZobarStyl posted:

Exactly, the linear regression from Goldwater '64 to today's GOP is straight as an arrow. There was no other path for a party that actively denounced nuance and critical thinking, made sure its followers were self-selected for being incapable of catching on to a con and who reject any non-approved source of information out of hand.

I think it's part of the thinking of a right wing authoritarian that prevents them from giving a gently caress that far in advance. In the same way that modern Republicans pretty much realize climate change is real and terrifying but still don't care because 'that's a problem for my children future generations anyway, besides what about my Exxon stock valuation?' If you could go back to 1964 and sit them down and explain how the party is being set on a course for total destruction, they'd still do the same thing because that's for future Republicans to deal with, besides what about my side business selling seed kits?

The future never has seemed to matter to the conservatives. It's always someone else's problem for decades, then someone else's fault when the inevitable happens and consequences finally appear. They and their voters never learn from any of it and just repeat the cycle.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

If the GOP guys had just laughed at him and said 'Sure, whatever Donny' whenever he tried to talk in the Primary Cruz would be the nominee.

Jeb was always a mess.

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

Crabtree posted:

I hope Mark Cuban screams some insults at Trump that just trigger him into a frothing mass. Or at least someone, maybe Hillary, sneezes at him and he screams like a little boy in fear.

He doesn't need to do anything.

He already did it.

Trump is pissed and thinking about him.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Which Hillary surrogates if any are doing TV tomorrow? I'm holding out hope Warren or Reid are going to drop some burns on him on cable TV so that Don is watching and we get Crazy Trump in the debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

https://twitter.com/RealRealDonaldT/status/779721552652820480

Pretty sure it was this tweet?

• Locked thread