Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MiracleWhale

Eonwe posted:

i just thought id get banned for posting here

i also thought that but i think i had the wrong impression of byob because the last time i looked at it before i reged my current account was like six years ago or maybe even longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
hallo

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

big black turnout

hello mysterious frankie. i like your av. how are you today?

big black turnout

follow up question do you ever go to hollywood

City of Glompton

hi mysterious frankie. what are you smoking vigorously today?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

mysterious frankie

I am good, no but I went to Sacramento once and I am not smoking anything

----------------

Elusif

i ignored misty mountaintop because they sent me a mean PM but i think i overreacted about 4 or 5 notches so i unignored them

im sorry mm

Robot Made of Meat

City of Glompton posted:

nice work. what kind of soup are we talkin here?

Salmon.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Salmiakki

lizwizs version of it still haunts me to this day. it was like an indirect attack on my person

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Robot Made of Meat

a messed up horse posted:

hi thread my byobmom said i should introduce myself. i like making bread and playing vidoe games. i don't have any pets now but i used to have some orange shrimps in a little tank, but they kept climbing out bc i guess they wanted to dry up on the rug for some reason. well, hope you fellas have a nice day!

Hi Messed Up. Welcome to BYOB. We have one mom here (FluffieDuckie), and she's very amazing.

Sorry to hear that your shrimping wasn't as satisfying as it should be, but it's good that you're here now!

Robot Made of Meat

Cnut the Great posted:

Hi everybody I'm Cnut the Great. I'm going to D.C. tonight to party with my friend for her birthday. She explicitly told me I have to dress nice which I guess was a pretty lethal burn on me since it implies that I usually dress like poo poo. I'm kind of confused though because when I asked her what she meant she told me to just wear something like what she was wearing right then, which was some sort of tank top thing with a boob window???

p.s. I'm a cishetmale who identifies as a guy/dude

Translation: Wear pants and a shirt that doesn't have guac/ketchup/salad dressing on it.

Robot Made of Meat

Hiya!

Robot Made of Meat

Salmiakki posted:

lizwizs version of it still haunts me to this day. it was like an indirect attack on my person

It was a direct attack on all that is good in our universe.

ETA: I love forums poster LizWiz, and would never say anything bad about him. But that recipe . . . Sheesh!

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Sep 24, 2016

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just ate a literal mountain of nachos time to go on scary spiny rides we already did the Rollercoaster and the mega drop then I want to drink more beers and go pet animals

tao of lmao

It was a beef & vegetable soup and it was fantastic.

Robot Made of Meat

Nooner posted:

I just ate a literal mountain of nachos time to go on scary spiny rides we already did the Rollercoaster and the mega drop then I want to drink more beers and go pet animals

Yay petting animals (and beer)!

mysterious frankie

heya, how are you and how is everyone else also?

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

mysterious frankie posted:

I'm doing swell. Had a nice day (even though autumn is crashing too hard and too soon upon me). Had a nice day with my idiot friend and my dogs and much booze.

Stuff could be much worse!

Elusif

mysterious frankie posted:

my breakfast obliterated my stomach

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

i think byob still has a stigma thats not warranted because of how it used to be

before i started posting i assumed it was a fyad lite

i thought it was very cliquey at first but you post enough and be chill then they're chill to you

everything is chill

big black turnout

Lastgirl posted:

i thought it was very cliquey at first but you post enough and be chill then they're chill to you

everything is chill

lastgirl i love you're sig

also i think you're a pretty good ik

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Hey I don't know if nooner is around but I saw a picture that mad me think of him. Maybe it would make a good sig later or something.

Also, hey everyone. What's up?

Robot Made of Meat

Lastgirl posted:

everything is chill

deep dish peat moss

I'm debating walking 4 miles to buy weed

Pros:
I look really good now and cute girls would look at me
Weed

Cons:
Exhausting
Weed

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

big black turnout posted:

lastgirl i love you're sig

also i think you're a pretty good ik

aw thank you~ :h: misty mountaintop is super creative and did it, i love it and i should sig outside of here more often

i try! :sweatdrop:

i remember your old avatar and i think the halloweenfication of it is hilarious

Rasta_Al

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Shakill OReal posted:

Pros:
Weed

Cons:
Exhausting
Weed

I think the only cons are that it's exhausting, buddy. Besides, the 4 mile walk back will be really chill if you smoke before the walk back.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Lastgirl posted:

everything is chill

chvll, yes

Robot Made of Meat

Shakill OReal posted:

Pros:
Weed

Cons:
Exhausting
Weed

Walking is not only good exercise, it's fun. Do the walking thing. Weed is a side-issue here.

(a good side-issue, but still . . . )

deep dish peat moss

I used to go for long walks every night but now I do it during the day because I'm confident as hell about what I look like now that I work out and I want people to look at mme. 4 miles is just really long.

Robot Made of Meat

Shakill OReal posted:

I used to go for long walks every night but now I do it during the day because I'm confident as hell about what I look like now that I work out and I want people to look at mme. 4 miles is just really long.

Very glad you're feeling better about you, Shak. It's a good thing.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Salmiakki posted:

link?!?

Lastgirl posted:

everything is chill

btw what was the mass probation you did about?

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Hey I don't know if nooner is around but I saw a picture that mad me think of him. Maybe it would make a good sig later or something.

Also, hey everyone. What's up?

haha, i thought about the same thing

and ofc the dog is up

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Salmiakki

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758961&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post454695428

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
They're doing a yarn crawl this week which is a thing where you visit every local yarn store in the city within a week and win some kind of ~valuable prize~ and, as it turns out, spend all your money because you have impulse problems

deep dish peat moss

BYOB reminds me of a 24/7 AA meeting.

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Luvcow posted:

chvll, yes

ch|_|ll ~

Hogge Wild posted:

btw what was the mass probation you did about?

why dont u see for yourself~ :3:

Trump thread in c-spam made it to 10k and it was a celebration/joke probation for anyone who posted on page 10000 :o:

I also closed the thread for 3 minutes on page 9999 just to mess with them :laugh: It was moving really fast after 9980 too

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Look at this though

Got drat

deep dish peat moss

Someone took me to a yarn store not long ago but instead of buying yarn I stole this wolf

deep dish peat moss

Can you make me a wolf out of your cute braid yarn?

3D Megadoodoo

Palisader posted:

Look at this though

Got drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Shakill OReal posted:

Someone took me to a yarn store not long ago but instead of buying yarn I stole this wolf

I have so many little knicknacks.