Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's still pretty hilarious has Lyin' Ted tried to take a stand, only to bend the knee later on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

What a loving whore. This should show all his fans what people have seen for years. the dude would sell his mother and father to a tannery if it kept him in power.

Joementum posted:

The painter blanched and staggered. “No!” he cried. “I never meant it to be thus! We must destroy it, Donald! Together, you and I!” He took up a palette knife and charged at the painting.

Donald Trump stopped him, but not before the painter had fallen onto the knife and died. Donald Trump wrapped him in a large, ornate carpet and fired several members of his hotel staff. The painting smirked. It was a loathsome smirk. Blood appeared on the large, capable hands of the man in the painting. Donald Trump did not like to look at it. He tried to bleach it out but only succeeded in damaging the canvas. For the first time in his life, he did not like the thought of this painting holding such sway over him.

“Perhaps,” he thought. “Perhaps.”

The next day, he stood before the media and announced that the birther movement had not been his idea but was, in fact, Hillary Clinton’s. He announced that it was over.

Quickly he ran to the painting. But – horror – there was no change in it at all. Only, behind the figure in it, he could plainly see the windows of the Oval Office.

oh dorian grey. i hated you in high school but this makes reading you worth it.

Webbeh posted:

This loving election.

I can't believe we've come to this.

what did cuban do to him apart from being a better businessmen and having a better show.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Joementum, you are a shining diamond in this world of graphite.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what did cuban do to him apart from being a better businessmen and having a better show.

Remember the Trump flaw about holding petty grudges especially when people call him out for his various failures?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Squizzle posted:

in my mind Joementum is like the threads shaman from bravestarr, chillin out in a disabled totem pole spaceship and dispensing wisdoms to help us use our spirit powers for good instead of for evil/kerium-based profits

This.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Joementum, you are a shining diamond in this world of graphite.

It's from the Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/09/16/the-picture-of-donald-trump/?utm_term=.87406c6ca7de

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I hope Cruz is an idiot because if he's not we're gonna have at least 8 years of Trump and Cruz and the country will become worse than China.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Dapper_Swindler posted:

oh dorian grey.

You broke the spell, you beast!! :argh:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

now thats a hella specific ref

needed for accuracy tho

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

here's a clip from bravestarr to underscore my thesis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nVMPc5VrDg

isn't real, this popped into existence because the veil separating reality and farce have torn, permanently.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

the only thing i still really remember about 9/11 was that i came home and watched tv all day and the next day in class (i was 14) two hot girls behind me talked about "have you heard, palestine nuked the us" and i turned around and well, actually'd them, and it took a good two 1/2 more years for me to lose my virginity

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

etalian posted:

Remember the Trump flaw about holding petty grudges especially when people call him out for his various failures?

I know. I thought it would be something more.

Jewel Repetition posted:

I hope Cruz is an idiot because if he's not we're gonna have at least 8 years of Trump and Cruz and the country will become worse than China.

Cruz is hosed. any illusion of him being reputable is loving gone.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Is this Flowers thing going to backfire on Trump?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Johnson... uh... finds a way.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lol these dweebs are totally gonna watch the debate

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEOBEfelBFY

nite c rew

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

johnson has a firm hold on the 0-17 demographic

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I appreciated the dorian grey stuff

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i feel like if trump supporters just played Hotdogs Horseshoes and Hand Grenades that they'd maybe get some of their military uprising bullshit feelings out of the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckODBzBkvVY

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Heading to ny and I can see the WTC

Never 4get

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Is this Flowers thing going to backfire on Trump?

I think it might. It would be funny if he wasn't really serious about it at first and it was Gennifer Flowers who made it happen with her quick reply.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
these are some of the whitest people ever nodding about how terrible the inner cities are at the trump rally

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im flash photography guy behind trump

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the guy with the white sunglasses is excited for a day away from trying to plough drunken sorority girls at the frat house

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
somewhere Kellyanne is frantically attempting to figure out a good excuse to disinvite Gennifer loving Flowers

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

gently caress them all

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Eonwe posted:

these are some of the whitest people ever nodding about how terrible the inner cities are at the trump rally

is there a stream

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

breaklaw posted:

No disrespect to the victims, but this election is honestly starting to feel like 9/11 to me. On that day, even though you knew it was real, your mind kept going back to the thought that it had to be fake somehow. It was like something out of a movie. This can't be really happening. For some people it took a couple of days to stop thinking like that while trying to process the events.

Yeah that was your brain trying to reconcile the images you saw with the actual physics of how a dense structure would fall due to fire damage hth

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

is there a stream

i assume this is ctually live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeQ7Dgd7TWM

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Vladimir Putin posted:

gently caress them all

Sadly, this will happen to none of them for another ten years, at least

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

think I'm gonna play that debate drinking game making its rounds, except instead of taking a drink when RAY GUN is mentioned, I'll finish my drink

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So for real I missed it, what did trump do with Flowers? Why even bring her up at all?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Tatum Girlparts posted:

So for real I missed it, what did trump do with Flowers? Why even bring her up at all?

He did what some good poster yesterday predicted that Clinton was prodding him to, down to the exact person they predicted

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/779729180334387200

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Ev3xqL0UY

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

So when will this masterpiece get Greenlit on Steam?

Also will include a sex cake trading card when you buy the game.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Oiled and Ready posted:

Yeah that was your brain trying to reconcile the images you saw with the actual physics of how a dense structure would fall due to fire damage hth

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Looks like he's giving her a front row seat at the debates, right next to LONG TIME RIVAL, MARK "my pro sprts franchise is relevant" CUBAN

• Locked thread