Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

NotAnArtist posted:

Dude's message says media but project on you crazy diamond

I'm sure that he has a wide variety of media interests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

dude needs to watch some anime

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

chaos rhames posted:

He's the last cookie.

Ed Sheeran looks like a loving human pepe frog and thousands of teen girls want to jump on his sensitive dick. I don't get it.

Why are his eyelids melting?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Someone pulled the slider all the way to one side.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

chaos rhames posted:

He's the last cookie.

His eye brows indicate that he may be the missing link.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Lazy Reservist posted:

Not to sound too eugenicisty, but maybe it's a good thing micro dick can't procreate.

I've watched a couple of documentaries about micropeens, and it was interesting and sad. I dated a guy who wasn't micropeen but it was short and difficult to deal with. I guess some women really don't care, or are willing to do other kinds of sex stuff. I can't quite figure out why it matters when you can stimulate an orgasm without penetration, but it just does. Sorry tiny pens dudes, I actually feel bad for them because there isn't much they can do. I wonder if the fact that there's still so many around is because for so long women had no choice but to get married to someone, and women's sexual satisfaction hasn't been all that important?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Bast Relief posted:

I've watched a couple of documentaries about micropeens, and it was interesting and sad. I dated a guy who wasn't micropeen but it was short and difficult to deal with. I guess some women really don't care, or are willing to do other kinds of sex stuff. I can't quite figure out why it matters when you can stimulate an orgasm without penetration, but it just does. Sorry tiny pens dudes, I actually feel bad for them because there isn't much they can do. I wonder if the fact that there's still so many around is because for so long women had no choice but to get married to someone, and women's sexual satisfaction hasn't been all that important?

Well, thinking that just because something struggles to procreate means it should've been Darwin'd away doesn't really work. By that logic, infertility and homosexuality would've been long gone.

But I suppose the fact that the female orgasm was (is, to far too many) a myth does help unsatisfying dicks.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Get up and boogiiiie.
:geno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QX7288H1ao

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Great music, but what really makes it work is the lyrics.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

People really forget that a lot of disco was like modern EDM in that it just contained super repetitive low substance lines repeated over and over and over backed by a single catchy hook. Because this has been a pretty solid constant in the realm of "music people who are high as gently caress want to dance to" since forever. Even going back to the dawn of popular music, Oh Susanna got popular because it was easy to just keep riffing on the hook in between all the verses while drunk people danced about. I think these days you go back and look at popular disco hits that are still around, even stuff like Staying Alive, and wonder just where the vitriol and hatred came from since that music isn't so bad. But it's poo poo like this, or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWRWYYt47RI that was the main source of anti-disco ire back in the day. Just really garbage music all around.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/roo/5794985109.html

Numberwang
Sep 2, 2016

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

I've got a friend trying to convince me to move to Portland but I didn't think I'd be able to pay rent...

e; half unironic post

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
It's a good idea to screenshot/quote Craigslist ads. They disappear fast. I would do it, but phone...

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bonster posted:

It's a good idea to screenshot/quote Craigslist ads. They disappear fast. I would do it, but phone...

Good news, it was screenshotted and posted in our excellent Craigslist thread.

Be, uh, milked every day

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's not that bad of a deal. I bet you could negotiate down to once a day fairly easily. Definitely get everything in writing. Courts love to say they don't honor sex contacts, but if you convince the judge it was totally just a "milking thing" to help a guy who missed raising cattle I'm sure they'd take your side.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I think Solice might be considering this tempting offer!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

:ohdear: But... what do they do with the... product???

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Inzombiac posted:

I legitimately picture the guy dispassionately dumping it out into the sink every day.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

PS:

quote:

A 4chan user (who is under house arrest for armed robbery) gave himself a homemade “praise kek” tattoo.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Inzombiac posted:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Literally the milk i have in my fridge right now. Speaking of milk in bags, I was always confused why Americans thought it was so weird, until I realized that when you say "we get milk in bags" they were thinking of like milk in a shopping bag or something, not a sealed bag.

Another image set, nerds with swords. Because it's always swords isn't it? I admit, I like swords in that I like looking at them, and own one, though its my great great grandfathers heavy cavalry saber from the Boer war, I'd never pose with it.

Maybe these weapons will distract people from the gross attempt at a beard I have

Look at this guy, if he learned how to dress, got rid of the stupid hat and Katana, he could be a total chick magnet.

I give him props for combining urban exploration and cosplaying

I pledge my alliance to you, my waifu body pillow

I gotta show off my sweet buster sword i created, and my grossly stained baby blue hoody is the perfect thing to wear

I think he's got twin kurki there?

That room is so cluttered, this was the clearest picture he could get

I will defend my spank posters with my life

This is his most :effort: pose

Not a sword, but I'm sure this kid would get a visit from the police if they saw this, wondering if he was going to go columbine

Chances of this guy actually being in the Military? 50/50?

He saw the pink hilt on the Katana, and knew he must have it

Mom, I gotta do my cool pose! If I don't do the cool pose i'll look like an idiot!

Because Friendship is Magic and we should hack those who don't agree to death! yaaa!

Wasn't there a video of this guy who talked about how he bought this one based on the reviews saying it was the best for home defense, and then he cuts himself?

Oh does anyone have the gif of this image series, I cannot find it, and I only have these two

reminds me of that one where the guy is saying "Uuugh too smart!" and then turns into a pony.

Oh and talking about EDM that is just meant for people on drugs to dance to, I think this is the best example of that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVOVWwQlCNw

It's pretty AUG as well.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

twistedmentat posted:

Oh and talking about EDM that is just meant for people on drugs to dance to, I think this is the best example of that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVOVWwQlCNw

It's pretty AUG as well.

When I was growing up in the 90's that sort of music was basically all that played on the radio.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

twistedmentat posted:

Literally the milk i have in my fridge right now. Speaking of milk in bags, I was always confused why Americans thought it was so weird, until I realized that when you say "we get milk in bags" they were thinking of like milk in a shopping bag or something, not a sealed bag.

E: Never mind, this is way off topic.

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 20:48 on Sep 25, 2016

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

This guy knows how to take care of his hair. Either that or his hair-grease is doing something right :/

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

twistedmentat posted:

Look at this guy, if he learned how to dress, got rid of the stupid hat and Katana, he could be a total chick magnet.

Yeah, dudes got a nice body and cute hair. If he didn't dress like a doofus, and toned down the nerd, he'd be very bangable

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I Am Crake posted:

When I was growing up in the 90's that sort of music was basically all that played on the radio.

NAh

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

Oh does anyone have the gif of this image series, I cannot find it, and I only have these two

The whole series: http://imgur.com/gallery/LErsX

The animation:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

These bother me because the first guy has nothing in the materia slots and in fact has plastic over them (ok granted he probably doesn't deserve materia anyways) and the second guy can't even get the right number of materia slots right in one of the most iconic swords ever

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

The part that gets me about that is even as a dragon he's still lame and dumpy-looking. Even in his wildest fantasies he's still a tubby loser, and that's hilarious.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Cicadas! posted:

The part that gets me about that is even as a dragon he's still lame and dumpy-looking. Even in his wildest fantasies he's still a tubby loser, and that's hilarious.

Also the mustache didn't survive the transformation for some reason.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

twistedmentat posted:

Mom, I gotta do my cool pose! If I don't do the cool pose i'll look like an idiot!

Who needs a sword when you got elbows that sharp

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

This guy has a moustache and hairstyle that says that he knows what unwashed trucker cock in a rest stop bathroom tastes like.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Bravefart.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Arcsquad12 posted:

Bravefart.

Brave heart murmur

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Excalibur looks like it was stamped from a greasy sheet metal shed.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Is that DemoniusX?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
This one is going to make me feel. Dude makes a legit good podcast and I don't want anyone to discouraged from listening just because this was posted here, but:

Just imagine what the raw photo looked like. Please actually give it a chance, though:

http://historyonfirepodcast.com/episodes/

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

Nope. You may have tried to hide this behind a ton of AUG pics and playing the "Canada" card, but it doesn't for a second negate the fact that that your weird country distributes milk in space pack like bags.....

And this from a guy that would consider getting milked if I was moving to the Pacific Northwest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
When I heard that Canadians got milk in bags I always pictured it like Capri Sun pouches

• Locked thread