Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Orchestra selfie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Fhqwhgads posted:

Orchestra selfie

Enjoy! Lincoln Center?

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

WrenP-Complete posted:

Enjoy! Lincoln Center?

Yup! NY Philharmonic, the season just started. I'm a member, so I've got a number of concerts lined up through the spring :toot:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

LingcodKilla posted:

That's one big rear end for a mason.

How you doin'?

Oh I'm not a mason, I played music for them

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Fhqwhgads posted:

Yup! NY Philharmonic, the season just started. I'm a member, so I've got a number of concerts lined up through the spring :toot:

Awesome! I know the NYPhil very well. Thanks for supporting the arts and all that!

WrenP-Complete has a new favorite as of 12:50 on Sep 25, 2016

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Sweet As Sin posted:

Good place to find a well off older man with one foot in the grave.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Sweet As Sin posted:

They asked you a question!

:wink:

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Friday night in Denver. I'm the guy

skeemon has a new favorite as of 12:19 on Dec 14, 2016

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

skeemon posted:

Friday night in Denver. I'm the guy

Both of you are unreal amounts of attractive.

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

Kickball action shots!

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Action Jackson is my forums crush so I bet he won that kickball game

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Fhqwhgads posted:

Orchestra selfie

Your date is gorgeous, kudos

Mocking Bird posted:

I too choose to believe he was victorious

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

Mocking Bird posted:

:swoon:

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Your date is gorgeous, kudos

I too choose to believe he was victorious

We played 2 games, lost the first and won the second. I had two running, over the shoulder catches in game two. :cool:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I am seriously looking for validation here. I am not being modest. I am full of ego. I thought I was the most hideous girl in school. No one wanted to date me. No one. No one ever told me I was pretty. I am clearing out old photos. I was shocked. This young girl (perverts) looks pretty to me. Am I totally full of myself, or was I seriously not pretty like the other girls? I also believed that I was fat. Huh. Tell me I was a pretty teenager, I need the boost right now. Stupid small town.

honest, please.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Teagan posted:

I am seriously looking for validation here. I am not being modest. I am full of ego. I thought I was the most hideous girl in school. No one wanted to date me. No one. No one ever told me I was pretty. I am clearing out old photos. I was shocked. This young girl (perverts) looks pretty to me. Am I totally full of myself, or was I seriously not pretty like the other girls? I also believed that I was fat. Huh. Tell me I was a pretty teenager, I need the boost right now. Stupid small town.

honest, please.
If I could've overcome my crippling social anxiety, I would seriously have dated you in high school.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Teagan posted:

honest, please.

I was sort of hot poo poo at that age (in my own mind) and I would have absolutely thought you were attractive.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Sure would have awkwardly flirted with but then you would have not noticed and never had a chance to turn me down.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
You look very, very pretty!

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

LogicalFallacy posted:

If I could've overcome my crippling social anxiety, I would seriously have dated you in high school.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Teagan posted:

honest, please.

Poster hot, so what.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

You actually look kind of like a cross between two of the prettiest teenagers I knew. Maybe you just went to school with a horde of perfect supermodels or something?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Are you putting on deodorant? I don't think that is needed in pictures tbh

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

You want smelly pictures?

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Teagan posted:

honest, please.

I would have been far too insecure in my high-school days to ask a pretty girl like this out. Honestly, very pretty/cute, but probably not the hottest girl in school (clearly depends on the school, and clearly doesn't mean you aren't pretty).

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

I was clearly showing off my guns, and I guess you need to SpeedStick up for that kind of sweating effort.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Teagan posted:

I was clearly showing off my guns, and I guess you need to SpeedStick up for that kind of sweating effort.

I would have asked you on a skateboarding date. We would listen to Rancid and had some crappy Chinese food.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Inzombiac posted:

I would have asked you on a skateboarding date. We would listen to Rancid and had some crappy Chinese food.

That sounds great, I could show you my facial piercings and lend you my Dropkick Murphys tape.

totally not kidding.

I'd do the same thing now. Only I'd have to borrow my cousin's skateboard. He is as adult as I am.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 02:00 on Sep 26, 2016

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
welp

RC Cola has a new favorite as of 20:16 on Apr 29, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

titties post your soulful eyes bitch

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

EmmyOk posted:

titties post your soulful eyes bitch

no

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Behold: my poo poo face for your consideration.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Teagan has a new favorite as of 02:08 on Mar 18, 2019

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

teagan the shadow in the first pic made it look like you had a huuuuuge bicep and I loving flinched in reaction, thought you should know

sociopastry is that a gold tooth

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

hard counter posted:

teagan the shadow in the first pic made it look like you had a huuuuuge bicep and I loving flinched in reaction, thought you should know

sociopastry is that a gold tooth

Nope just a missing tooth

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sociopastry posted:

You pull off the short hair look really well!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

oldpainless posted:

You pull off the short hair look really well!

Short is great if you can pull it off and it appears she can, hooray!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Me and my doggo

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sociopastry posted:

In my highly respected opinion, you are an attractive goon.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Teagan posted:

I think little scary Teagan had better muscles than current Teagan. Man. Also, I cannot mimic for poo poo. How did I make that face? Try. It isn't easy.

Oh, and gently caress you.

Wait yer into DropKicks?

Yeah I would have asked you to a show, get embarrassingly drunk trying to be cool for you, start a fight when someone says hi to you and get kicked out head first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Inzombiac posted:

They asked you a question!

:wink:

I'm suffering from shoulder pain caused insomnia because I was an idiot and passionately played the violin with a hurt clavicule