Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Febreeze posted:

Bears and Browns

I know you're proud of your boys and today was a good win but seriously

Bears and Browns

The Pittsburgh Steelers were/are a strong Super Bowl pick.

We just beat them by 31 and they never scored a TD.

R.D. Mangles posted:

it's like an SEC fan crowing after beating Troy State and an FCS team that just started up a football team last year and Sinbad is a linebacker

And then they blow out Alabama by 30+, giving them their worst loss since the George H. W. Bush Administration.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Fitzmagic is a fickle, unstable type of wizardry.

This belongs in a museum

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
That's the Chargers I know and love.

That Henry fumble was brutal but whatever, he's a rookie and otherwise had a fine game. The safeties really poo poo the bed at the end.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

he looks like homer simpson

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Saved me the energy. A loving abomination.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

R.D. Mangles posted:

hahahahaha yes now bears fans will finally know what it's like to have a lovely quarterback

They had a bunch of chances to draft Northwestern superstar Trevor Siemian and passed each time

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Intruder posted:

They had a bunch of chances to draft Northwestern superstar Trevor Siemian and passed each time

those fuckers

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

chargers did a football poop

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

axeil posted:

The Pittsburgh Steelers were/are a strong Super Bowl pick.

We just beat them by 31 and they never scored a TD.

And then they blow out Alabama by 30+, giving them their worst loss since the George H. W. Bush Administration.

No one is making GBS threads on the Steelers victory

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

he looks so confused

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

I don't think it's really poop unless there's no upsides at all like how the Steelers couldn't score a single touchdown against the Eagles or Fitzpatrick's nonstop interceptions.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
It's like I watched two different Packers games today.

First half, offense was lightning in a loving bottle, Rodgers throws 4 TDs, everything looks like it should be. Reminded me of the 6-0 start last year and also reminded me of just how loving GOOD our dumb gay quarterback is. Defense was good. They gave up that one touchdown toward the end of the half but I have to also give Stafford credit here because, while he's off sometimes. when dude is ON, he's ON.

Second half, totally different game. Outscored 17-3, no one could get open, Defense played a lovely conservative game that let the Lions back into a game that should have been won. Offense was stagnant and while I'm not part of the "FIRE MCCARTHY" crowd, it's really starting to piss me off when he goes 100% conservative any time the Packers have a significant lead. DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE 2014 PLAYOFFS? SERIOUSLY. Step on their loving necks and win a goddamn game, don't just hold out and try to NOT LOSE. :ughh:

All that poo poo said, a win is a win. 2-1. Go Pack Go.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i have a pretty unique take: ben roethlisberger is a big dumb, football lummox

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

axeil posted:

Dude, have you seen the Steelers? I'm all aboard the hype train too but they're a legit Super Bowl contender.

Toaster Beef posted:

Yeah, I don't see any way the Eagles come out of that game with a win. Antonio Brown's going to need oxygen from laughing so hard on his way to nine TDs.

Well TB, I'm glad you and I were wrong. :dance:

Lote posted:

I can't believe that the Eagles are home underdogs next week.

:laugh:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Goddamn Fitz meltdown came one week too late

But go Bills, poo poo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Never forget the time the Chiefs shithoused the pats who then went to the Super Bowl.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

bvlah posted:

I don't think it's really poop unless there's no upsides at all like how the Steelers couldn't score a single touchdown against the Eagles or Fitzpatrick's nonstop interceptions.

There wasn't an upside. No one looked good. The game plan was fine, the players just didn't execute. Rivers was off, which is rare but it happens, and there were drops all over the place.

The run defense looked better in the 2nd half, so that's something I guess. Verrett got worked. He's still awesome.e though

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I for one am ready to overreact after week 3

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Cowboys, Jaguars, Buccs, Falcons, and Titans fans don't get jackets.
Cowboys fans get a 90's Starter jacket.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

TubeStank posted:

I for one am ready to overreact after week 3

agreed, let's wait to see if the bears can get it together

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
If Trevor Siemian is for real and the Broncos and Elway have a QB of the next decade it just finally proves that good things happen to bad people

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

R.D. Mangles posted:

I'm from the future and have an egg for you

Guess what's inside

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

If Trevor Siemian is for real and the Broncos and Elway have a QB of the next decade it just finally proves that good things happen to bad people

Patriots will at worst start 3-1, this is already proved friend

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

R.D. Mangles posted:

I believe they will find a way to win a few games and miss out on a top five pick, I agree

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Fenrir posted:

Second half, totally different game. Outscored 17-3, no one could get open, Defense played a lovely conservative game that let the Lions back into a game that should have been won. Offense was stagnant and while I'm not part of the "FIRE MCCARTHY" crowd, it's really starting to piss me off when he goes 100% conservative any time the Packers have a significant lead. DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE 2014 PLAYOFFS? SERIOUSLY. Step on their loving necks and win a goddamn game, don't just hold out and try to NOT LOSE. :ughh:

I'm starting to suspect that McCarthy actually thinks it's unsportsmanlike to run up the score or something.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
remember dennis allen couldn't find a way to fit terrelle pryor into the lineup lol.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Intruder posted:

i've watched almost every game of siemian's college career and to be honest i'm sort of angry that he's lighting up NFL teams and couldn't do poo poo against Northern Illinois

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i am ready to crown a super bowl team after week 3 of the nfl season

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

R.D. Mangles posted:

i've watched almost every game of siemian's college career and to be honest i'm sort of angry that he's lighting up NFL teams and couldn't do poo poo against Northern Illinois

NFL team. singular.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Poonerman posted:

i am ready to crown a super bowl team after week 3 of the nfl season

premature rear end-crowning affects 1 in 5 NFL fans

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/RLiuNFL/status/780168028738588672

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I am going to go out on a limb and say that the Jets will not win the Super Bowl.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Fitting, from poo poo taco.

It helps if you think of it as a game. Every game has a winner, and a loser.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Regardless of how this Bucs game turns out Jesus we need a better defense and less turnovers. The loving Rams, seriously?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Intruder posted:

Paxton Lynch

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

vols bitch posted:

Same ole sorry rear end titans

We were jobbed

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Let's not talk about anything other than Carson Wentz for a few days, shall we?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Volkerball posted:

remember dennis allen couldn't find a way to fit terrelle pryor into the lineup lol.

He wasn't willing to play receiver back then was he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

Never forget the time the Chiefs shithoused the pats who then went to the Super Bowl.

won the super bowl

• Locked thread