Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Baloogan posted:

its gonna be like brexit

peeps are gonna think its hillary
but its gonna be trump and everyone will be shocked and saddened

but whelp ignore the people at ur peril sic semper tryannis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
it's going to be hillary, though.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Al! posted:

when you think about it, trump is like the leader of the kremlings, king k rool.......................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h12_igAj_hY
It really captures how the primary was a fun time, but then things got serious

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/780222838506680320

someone please post the loss edit with baseballcrank and ted cruz

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
wasn't that also not how brexit went at all

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Tatum Girlparts posted:

wasn't that also not how brexit went at all

present day

present time
hahahahahahahahahaha

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

polls can't save you now day crew :laugh:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its weird how people still tout brexit as some great populist triumph despite it putting Theresa May in power

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Feels like Christmas eve with the possibility of the timeline further shattering tomorrow :woop:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
slashing support for disabled Britons right out of the gate as some kind of sociopathic display of dominance is definitely populist

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Everyone gets everything they deserve eventually, that's all

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

Feels like Christmas eve with the possibility of the timeline further shattering tomorrow :woop:

yeah it does, things could go SIDEWAYS tomorrow. Clinton Coughing fit. Trump actually not looking like a fool.

I'm not even sure who wins if its boring.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
slash support for all britons imo if god can save the queen zhe can sure as heck save the rest of you lot if zhe feels like it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
also the debate is going to suck and leave everyone really pissed off because Trumps camp is terminally affronted anyway and the Clinton camp is going to pitch a fit about Holt probably being absolute poo poo at moderating

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

slashing support for disabled Britons right out of the gate as some kind of sociopathic display of dominance is definitely populist

dont blame me i wanted prime minister bojo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Baloogan posted:

dont blame me i wanted prime minister bojo

hed be just as bad as May. hes a tory.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

hed be just as bad as May. hes a tory.

id vote tory if i lived in briton (as a canadian i can move to and vote in the UK)

wouldn't that be something, I could vote in US, canada and the UK.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mario Kart 8 is real good. Not sure about Trump though.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ofc id vote or write in trump

i was thinking about writing in trump in the last election up here but I figured I had to do my part to keep that pot smoking child out of the prime ministers office

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
dumb debate predictions

Lester Holt will loving suck
Trump won't answer questions and get away with it
Hillary be poised but not all that dynamic
Hillary will get flustered by Trump at some point because the pure amount of bs he'll spew will just be impossible to get through
Trump will not meltdown
I will be completely wasted

by default Trump wins

I hope none of this happens btw but I expect this to not reach leftie expectations
at least not until the second or third debate

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
This debate is going to be complete garbage and everyone involved is going to die a little bit earlier from the collective drinking and stress

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
why the gently caress would you ever vote tory if you arent fantastically rich

like whats the selling point

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

You obviously meant to say "disabled" Britons :rolleyes:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
well id like to be fantastically rich

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

yeah it does, things could go SIDEWAYS tomorrow. Clinton Coughing fit. Trump actually not looking like a fool.

I'm not even sure who wins if its boring.

boring could mean Trump managed to not poo poo on himself and Hillary managed to not have a seizure so I think that's maybe a slight edge to Hillary

the thing about winning the expectations game by having them so low is that even if he succeeds in not making GBS threads his $10,000 lardgolem-concealing suit, I am unconvinced that anyone who is undecided is swayed by that. He can only add to his support by being a belligerent piece of poo poo, it's just a matter of how and if he goes about doing that on live tv with 100 million people watching.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
at least the GOP can toss its voters the occasional Bathroom Panic bill to get their hate-glands pumping, but as far as i can tell the tories are the political equivalent of a guy who intentionally hits puddles in his car so he can spray people on the sidewalk with dirty water

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Peep dem Gravis polls from tonight on 538, and feel your brain twist.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

at least the GOP can toss its voters the occasional Bathroom Panic bill to get their hate-glands pumping, but as far as i can tell the tories are the political equivalent of a guy who intentionally hits puddles in his car so he can spray people on the sidewalk with dirty water

bojo really does it for me, the whole bojo thing. whats the alternative some loving communist dipshit relic?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CortezFantastic posted:

dumb debate predictions

Lester Holt will loving suck
Trump won't answer questions and get away with it
Hillary be poised but not all that dynamic
Hillary will get flustered by Trump at some point because the pure amount of bs he'll spew will just be impossible to get through
Trump will not meltdown
I will be completely wasted

by default Trump wins

I hope none of this happens btw but I expect this to not reach leftie expectations
at least not until the second or third debate

Might use some of these points for the Bingo Card in the Debate OP tomorrow. Feel free to add in more bingo card points and I might just make a crappy ms paint bingo card thing for debate thread OP tomorrow that people can use for drinking to

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
may has a killer sense of humor putting bojo in charge of forigen ministr

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

well thats a thing in the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtXwhJ2BiY

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Baloogan posted:

bojo really does it for me, the whole bojo thing. whats the alternative some loving communist dipshit relic?

well you could always vote social democrahahahaha

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

Might use some of these points for the Bingo Card in the Debate OP tomorrow. Feel free to add in more bingo card points and I might just make a crappy ms paint bingo card thing for debate thread OP tomorrow that people can use for drinking to

Hillary wet her pantsuit

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Would someone like NPR be doing a radio broadcast of the debate? Might have to be driving late tomorrow and want to still hear as much as I can

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

so loving future posted:

Everyone gets everything they deserve eventually, that's all

Don't say poo poo that scares me like this please

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
there are many, many timelines in the multiverse where historians point to tomorrow's debate as a 9/11 level things never the same again for america kind of day tho, it's gonna be a lovely episode of this season of America's Next Top Hitler

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

well id like to be fantastically rich

lol you're a total mark, baloogan

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Only the highborn actually vote for the Tories. Everyone else votes against the Labour commies and their scroungers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the lifestyle bdsm party

• Locked thread