Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Third World Reggin posted:

I kinda miss maggot master
free maggot master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

TenementFunster posted:

free maggot master

ewww no thanks.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/people-are-loving-these-cute-photos-of-michelle-obama-huggin?utm_term=.qqv2Dd7Myk#.gjgMDBj8VW

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thump! posted:

I don't think there's a stand your ground law in Virginia, come to think of it. We're at the very least a marginally better state than Florida.

damning with faint praise

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
http://i.imgur.com/GEnllpx.mp4

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

via damnlol~ :jerkbag:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

jfc these liberals are just poo poo.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
"if you compare bush to an actual flaming dumpster he's not that bad" :psyduck:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

American sentimentality is making us all dumb as Hell.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i legitimately think that george w bush was not an evil man, nor even a particularly stupid man, just that he believed things that were wrong and stupid and committed us to a conflict overseas that was misguided and lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocents.

you don't have to be an evil person to do evil poo poo, especially if you surround yourself with legitimately truly evil people.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

For instance: Dick Cheney, who had a man killed in order to take his heart.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

cams posted:

i legitimately think that george w bush was not an evil man, nor even a particularly stupid man, just that he believed things that were wrong and stupid and committed us to a conflict overseas that was misguided and lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocents.

you don't have to be an evil person to do evil poo poo, especially if you surround yourself with legitimately truly evil people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eichmann_in_Jerusalem

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

cams posted:

I disagree w/ just about everything he did, but I never doubted that Tojo was an honorable man who truly loved his country.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

george w bush is 100% responsible for his actions

if we're having a conversation about "evil" then i don't think he's evil because i think he legitimately thought what he was doing was a good thing for people all over. i think guys like rumsfeld or cheney did not for a second believe what they were doing was anything but self-serving and twisted.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

cams posted:

i think he legitimately thought what he was doing was a good thing for people all over.

so did eichmann

cams
Mar 28, 2003

okay then i am using my definition of evil which refers specifically of the motivations of an individual because i personally make the distinction. do not care enough about this opinion to spend time defining terms.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'm not sure how Bush is any "less evil" than a reality show star who hasn't been able to commit war crimes. Remember when the Bush campaign used the threat of gay marriage as a wedge issue in 2000? Remember when they threw shade on John McCain by spreading a rumor that he had an illegitimate black child? But he didn't say the Mexicans are all rapists, so was he really all bad?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/PlanetofFinks/status/780164199519354880

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

cams posted:

okay then i am using my definition of evil which refers specifically of the motivations of an individual because i personally make the distinction. do not care enough about this opinion to spend time defining terms.

George Bush was motivated in part by a craving for power. These cravings when acted on led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

I will go toe to toe with you on this. George Bush was a wicked man.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

do not at all care enough about accepting a universal guideline for use of the word "evil" to keep this going. i chose not to major in philosophy for a reason.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

And I am accepting your definition or evil and arguing that Bush 43 meets it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hey guys this is the c-spam picture thread, if you want to argue about Bush's inherent evilness

the GE Magathread is a more appropriate venue

thank you~ :h:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Seriously dude, this is not relevant.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 00:12 on Sep 26, 2016

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

cams posted:

Seriously dude, this is not relevant.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Somebody has issued a correction as of 01:20 on Sep 26, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Maybe everyone should just calm down.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

noooo mike turn left

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/780246806471045121

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Remember boosted and his claim of driving a dodge stratus?

I found it, in Wisconsin: