Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i swear theres a vid of my av but i mightve dreamed that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

People keep saying it's an orangutan, but I don't think it is.

Edit: Or maybe it is, I'm dumb.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

theflyingexecutive posted:

would you say he's a harmless bumbling New York businessman?

No I would say he's a horrible person who will allow the usual republican suspects to run your country further into the ground while they make off like bandits.

Also the wall is never happening.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

MY ABUELA DONT MY ABUELA DONT MY ABUELA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

People keep saying it's an orangutan, but I don't think it is.

Edit: Or maybe it is, I'm dumb.

I'm pretty sure it is. The Lecturer in Recent Runes looked it up and apparently the dominant ones get huge cheek pouches

CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

I took a walk. And threw up in an English garden.

Civilized Fishbot posted:

it's like you're speaking behalf of this dumb dead forum

doobie's dogs, zybourne clock, goon island, the dragon island, the PPP poll, it's all led up to this

trap sprung, i know, but the dragon island was a goon mock thread, not a goon project

it actually led to the creation of a garbage e-book full of terrible genre fiction, which is kind of a goon project success if you really squint

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

its a bornean orangutan

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

orangutans are rad they look like sages or just super hosed up or both its cool

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

I'm pretty sure it is. The Lecturer in Recent Runes looked it up and apparently the dominant ones get huge cheek pouches

gently caress, I've been a fan of beta orangs this whole time.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

No I would say he's a horrible person who will allow the usual republican suspects to run your country further into the ground while they make off like bandits.

Also the wall is never happening.

He would do that, and attempt to deport millions leading to mass deaths. He's a neoconservative with even less (somehow) regard for life.

Turdfuzz posted:

its a bornean orangutan

Yup, looked it up and I was wrong.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

just thinkin bout bananas

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

just thinkin bout wisdom n stuff

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

its a bornean orangutan

its vgly as fvck is what is is

good avatar tho, idk why you cropped off the edges but it still works

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

its vgly as fvck is what is is

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
The new dark crystal movie is coming along nicely.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

that one is good tho, i like his goatee :3:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPg37aYz7tM

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
a fuckin gorilla has a better goatee than mee

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I instinctively feel like this thing has opinions about Ethics in Gaming Journalism

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Nichael posted:

Gold will be her crown and her shroud.

You shall not press down upon the brow of labor this crown of thorns; you shall not crucify mankind upon a crease of apricot.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

I instinctively feel like this thing has opinions about Ethics in Gaming Journalism

Ethics in Gorilla Mindset*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

He also has very strong opinions about Fire Emblem character breasts.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Nichael posted:

He would do that, and attempt to deport millions leading to mass deaths. He's a neoconservative with even less (somehow) regard for life.

Yup, looked it up and I was wrong.

He still needs the house and senate votes before he can do things like "ethnic cleansing"

He's not going to be an all powerful despot, and he's still most likely not going to win. calma.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

good avatar tho, idk why you cropped off the edges but it still works

either trim the edges or make the face smaller
i chose face

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

Baloogan posted:

yeah screeny and post

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also if trump goes off the deep end the US military totally would coup him. and end our experiment in democratsy. the military is the most trusted organ of the government by far

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

is that the official bingo you're submitting? I can put it in the debate thread if you'd like

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

u can click the boxes now if poo poo updated right

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Louis CK has put on some lbs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

He still needs the house and senate votes before he can do things like "ethnic cleansing"

He's not going to be an all powerful despot, and he's still most likely not going to win. calma.

Yes, the Republican party has a long and storied history of standing up to Trump and standing up for the rights of minorities. They will control the legislative branch, most states, the executive, and the judicial (and he said he wants to pack the Supreme Court too).

He'll be a despot in all but name if he wins.

Nichael fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Sep 26, 2016

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Nichael posted:

Yes, the Republican party has a long and storied history of standing up to Trump and standing up for the rights of minorities.

What's more likely - Trump lying about ethnic cleansing to get rubes to vote for him.. Or... Trump actually following through on a promise?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
oh god i'm going to be drunk in less than 24 hours, my medication isn't supposed to be mixed with alcohol and i have class right after the debate, but what other choice do i have

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

either trim the edges or make the face smaller
i chose face

good call imo

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Nichael posted:

Yes, the Republican party has a long and storied history of standing up to Trump and standing up for the rights of minorities. They will control the legislative branch, most states, the executive, and the judicial (and he said he wants to pack the Supreme Court too).

He'll be a despot in all but name if he wins.

The party didn't know how to react during the primary, they're still not great. They didn't anticipate he would get this much support.

But they also don't give two shits if Congress does nothing. As in: they don't care if the American public knows that they don't do anything, even if it means blocking stupid ideas Trump proposes during his presidency. That doesn't mean they disagree with Trump on any number of issues, but that means they can eventually get to other, shittier people who are probably smarter i.e. more dangerous.

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

oh god i'm going to be drunk in less than 24 hours, my medication isn't supposed to be mixed with alcohol and i have class right after the debate, but what other choice do i have

Let me know how coding in R while drunk goes. Will be valuable info for later in the term.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

zakkro posted:

The party didn't know how to react during the primary, they're still not great. They didn't anticipate he would get this much support.

But they also don't give two shits if Congress does nothing. As in: they don't care if the American public knows that they don't do anything, even if it means blocking stupid ideas Trump proposes during his presidency. That doesn't mean they disagree with Trump on any number of issues, but that means they can eventually get to other, shittier people who are probably smarter i.e. more dangerous.

Republican congress is going to loving love trump.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Bip Roberts posted:

Republican congress is going to loving love trump.

I feel that that relationship will be pretty one-sided.

Edit: Though I'm assuming that them not passing crazy crap (the wall) will bruise Trump's ego. He could just not give a poo poo and just fall in line with the GOP's ideologies, but not as bombastic as he does now. Man, I don't know.

zakkro fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Sep 26, 2016

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

MaxNV posted:

Let me know how coding in R while drunk goes. Will be valuable info for later in the term.

past experience says it's probably not a good idea, but who knows i might receive anacreon's blessing tomorrow night

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

doctor zaius doctor zaius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Montasque posted:

What's more likely - Trump lying about ethnic cleansing to get rubes to vote for him.. Or... Trump actually following through on a promise?

Approximately 5000 pages ago someone ITT posted about the revelation they had, that Trump constantly talks mad poo poo about hispanics not because he smells votes, but because he really just dislikes them.

• Locked thread