Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao if u don't know the hoot hoot

just

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

lmao if u don't know the hoot hoot

just

lmao

Crease the apricot

LMAO FAM

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lol at people asking for an explanation about a joke about people asking for explanations for jokes

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Turdfuzz posted:

HOOT HOOT FIBBIN HOOT

admins pls

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Krazyface posted:

See now I can't tell if this is gibberish or some unbelievable own.

Ha! This time I'm not the one who has no idea what's going on. :smuggo:

Cronodoculous
Jun 29, 2006

You light up my life

Kellyanne Conway's mental ninjutsu was on point this morning. Someone asked her why Trump said Lester Holt was a democrat when he's actually not, and she said "well Donald didn't have his voter registration form in front of him" and then she was asked again "well yeah, then why'd he say it?" and this was her response:

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/780357304780587008

Trump is being cyberbullied, why won't someone stop the carnage!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Cronodoculous posted:

Kellyanne Conway's mental ninjutsu was on point this morning. Someone asked her why Trump said Lester Holt was a democrat when he's actually not, and she said "well Donald didn't have his voter registration form in front of him" and then she was asked again "well yeah, then why'd he say it?" and this was her response:

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/780357304780587008

Trump is being cyberbullied, why won't someone stop the carnage!

"why do we keep them around if they're going to report facts instead of blowing donald trump 24/7" amazing

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

cuckservative

checking for a friend

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Is this new PA poll a legit poll or questionable?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Better result for :abuela: in this PA poll

http://www.democracycorps.com/Battleground-Surveys/consolidating-democrats-the-strategy-that-gives-a-governing-majority/

Hope this is accurate because without PA :derp:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Yinlock posted:

"why do we keep them around if they're going to report facts instead of blowing donald trump 24/7" amazing

Yeah why don't you ban more press. Trying to intimidate them is a great idea too.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Is this new PA poll a legit poll or questionable?

it's legit

better for your mental health to consider all polls legit without considerable evidence to the contrary, the number of actual booby polls is pretty low

there's just a lot of variance from poll to poll, which is why it's important to consider the aggregate

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

don't overthink this poo poo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

think deeply on this poo poo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

then cuck ur balls

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

if you start scrabbling for polls that make you feel better then you just rove'd urself

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

u want 2 cuck me?
id cuck me
id cuck me hard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Yeah why don't you ban more press. Trying to intimidate them is a great idea too.

i know you're being sarcastic but this is actually correct, joe was breathlessly praising kellyanne at the end of this segment

look at the polls, kellyanne is a political genius and roger stone was right - trump running as a referendum against the media is his only way to win and the media is gonna let him do it

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
How can Nevada be tied but PA off the table?

Just asking questions here folks :derp:

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

trump is going to win

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
Quick personal wellness update: I've been awake since 5pm yesterday and just had a glass of wine to calm my nerves wrt the election. I believe that I may have become, at some point, Shook.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Constant Hamprince posted:

How can Nevada be tied but PA off the table?

Just asking questions here folks :derp:

Nevada is apparently really hard to poll accurately. I'd have to look it up but I've seen it mentioned here before that Obama vastly outperformed his polling numbers there?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

trump is going to win

Yup

https://twitter.com/EdWorthy10/status/780201671527837697

:cripes:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

u want 2 cuck me?
id cuck me
id cuck me hard

Thats the fibbin life man

Hoot hoot!

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

day crew startin early today

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

I thought only 1 poll said Colorado was leaning toward Trump.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Quick personal wellness update: I've been awake since 5pm yesterday and just had a glass of wine to calm my nerves wrt the election. I believe that I may have become, at some point, Shook.

ive been up since 3pm yesterday n dont kno if ill bother to sleep today
might stay up all day so my internal clock aint all hosed this week
which means i might be outta my fuckin mind by tonight like more than usual

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

fart blood posted:

believe it or not someone with 'deplorable' in their twitter handle might have cause to 'stretch the truth' as the nyt would put it

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

fart blood posted:

The Tweet is bullshit

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

fart blood posted:

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/780364883804258304

don't worry though, i'm sure all the campaign offices hillary's genius campaign opened in arizona, georgia, and loving el paso are going to help close this gap

they're literally losing to a state campaign that has a 12 year old in a position of authority hahahaha they are so loving bad at this and deserve to lose

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?_r=1

Hillary down to 70% in NY Times.

Also: random drift 68%. Bayesian 79%

fart blood fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Sep 26, 2016

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

fart blood posted:

Shook Nate disagrees

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/780364883804258304

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Ouhei posted:

Nevada is apparently really hard to poll accurately. I'd have to look it up but I've seen it mentioned here before that Obama vastly outperformed his polling numbers there?

Nevada is hard to poll because nobody loving does it because it has never mattered in an election

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Just think, if trump wins you can feel this way for the rest of your life, staying up until 5:30 monitoring the "which state should we nuke next" poll

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Even with the 11 point 1 poll swing she's still ahead lol

Get shook harder Nate

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Zep continues to be shook

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Zep continues to be shook

send help

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I can't mail enormous blunts where I live but pretend I did

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

i'm pretty sure at this point i hate kellyanne more than i hate anyone on the entire planet, including trump

like, she's even more of a transparent bullshit liar and has completely sold out to do it, and she has all of the snit of the trophy wife who is mad at the world for reaching the age where she needs to get botox

https://twitter.com/Morning_Joe/status/780360090687647744

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/780382759952998400
loving Nate.

• Locked thread