Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Baloogan posted:

The free men of the world are marching together to Victory!

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

Good Luck ! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.

Trump!

maga, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

fart blood is a one-note arzy pony, but it's true as hell that trump is within striking distance. Hillary is fighting against the current of "GET RID OF THE MUSLIMS" with 'nuance!' and 'professionalism!' and 'woman!'

The problem for democratic candidates is that they're not able to hook onto a single thing like republicans can.

Hillary can be for fair trade coffee, pro-choice, anti-GMO, pro-rebels-in-Syria, but if her position of East Timor's pet spaying policy is at odds, you get a bevy of democrats who say "Just another corporate whore!"

Trump can be pro-choice, pro-gay-marriage, pro-deficit, pro-endless-war-in-the-middle-east, but as long as he says "GET EM OUT" to Muslims, republicans hold their nose.

fart blood is a lot better than he was like a month ago imo, and i want to recognize that improvement

but meanwhile however tho—zep, tea, and mfin' etalian are all posting the same trash every time they hit reply:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i'm skipping class tonight so i can watch the debate #lifebalance

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Benny D posted:

I'm making mimosas have you pansies even started yet

Solid strategy

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

it's time to project future internet outrage

https://twitter.com/bristei/status/780396117011955712

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ouhei posted:

There's essentially a 0% chance that he walks off the stage during the debate. That would be taking a definitive loss and there's no way to spin that in any real way. If you stick it out \you can at leas whine about how things were unfair but he stayed anyways since he's so "presidential".

Like Donald could walk out on these hyuge ratings

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Baloogan posted:

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

Good Luck ! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.

Trump!

Was that Patton or Eisenhower it sounds like patton

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

Trump!

Typical trump supporter seeing the brave soldiers off from the sidelines just like their thin skinned draft dodging orange baby idol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

So you would call yourself a realist about this race? A race realist. Hmmmmm.......

Sir I don't appreciate your misquoting! :mad:

Astroclassicist
Aug 21, 2015

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/780397205828100096

Shook Nate status: Shaken like a Bond martini.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Benny D posted:

I'm making mimosas have you pansies even started yet

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Hillary stand in is p hot

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Much respect friend

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

good lord more than half my posts on all the forums are in this thread

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Just wanted to issue the thread a reminder that this wonderful website exists!

http://bingo.baloogan.com/

Be sure to register for debate bingo!

(Did Baloogan say he was giving out prizes or something? I was asleep last night.)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i have a far more pressing issue than the arzy bullshit: people have begun using "scoop" unironically again and it needs to stop

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

unless you are an extremely excitable black man talking about marvel vs capcom 2 or an ice cream salesman please do not use the word scoop

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

feelin very goth 2day

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm looking at you, raisin bran

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
ahahahaha trumpy will probably not even say a complete coherent sentence for 90 loving minutes and instead of remarking on this and telling him to collect his thoughts and just loving answer a question the moderator and the news media will be all "well he's trying his best you know he's not very knowledgeable of these things" as if that's some kind of valid defence

oh look only half the content of his colon and bladder ended up outside the toilet that's very impressive and good have a participation trophy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Martout posted:

ahahahaha trumpy will probably not even say a complete coherent sentence for 90 loving minutes and instead of remarking on this and telling him to collect his thoughts and just loving answer a question the moderator and the news media will be all "well he's trying his best you know he's not very knowledgeable of these things" as if that's some kind of valid defence

oh look only half the content of his colon and bladder ended up outside the toilet that's very impressive and good have a participation trophy

when u post like this we know ur shook

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

the meltdowns are already happening and the debate hasn't even started

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

Trump!

thats cool, ill hang out back here with the free women

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Karl Barks posted:

this is just the pregame

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
Pacific Day Crew reporting for duty

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/780400442773762048

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Hmm, no, I'm pretty sure Trump would rather win than do any of that.

Anyway, curious to see how Trump does in front of a crowd that is strictly forbidden to cheer/clap/make noise. If the energy vampire (not Eric) can't feed off of people in the room, will he simply consume himself?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

because they're not fully human!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the expectations game

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

What the gently caress, ORC.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
As the train to boot camp was pulling away, id be the guy standing next to their girlfriends, winking and pointing to my nonexisent foot ailment

A Trump, if you will

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

we had debate fanfiction as early as july, this is gonna be a big one elizabeth

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Baloogan posted:

when u post like this we know ur shook

pretend I posted a gif of chvrches girl nodding sagely

not really though it's just so bizarre to watch, like we consider political discourse to be at an all time low here in sweden but at least when the stealth-nazis in our parliament say offensive and incorrect things they are made to apologize and step down

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/538politics/status/780396485007605760

the buttplug is complete

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

well i mean, colorado :shrug:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

As the train to boot camp was pulling away, id be the guy standing next to their girlfriends, winking and pointing to my nonexisent foot ailment

A Trump, if you will

"look at that homo who wants to stay with women all day instead of charging through deadly poison gas, what a loser"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

iospace posted:

What the gently caress, ORC.

Almost like a loving weird outlier poll had some fuckery done to it. Huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

E: Double post, get your poo poo together forums.

• Locked thread