Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

The Spoony Bard's Aural Theatre

What This Is Supposed to Be:
Serial drama adaptations of retro video games. We're using music and sound effects from the game, and every word of dialogue is taken right from the original script. The only thing added is the narration, provided by Girlfriend. I do all the male voices, she does the female voices. I'm doing like eighteen loving voices.

The first game we're doing is Final Fantasy IV. We're using the English translation that was provided in the Playstation 1 release of Final Fantasy Chronicles.

Episode 02: Collateral Damage

This episode begins with the disillusioned dark knight Cecil having taken it upon himself to protect Rydia against the evil Baron Empire. Together they quest to find Rosa and encounter many interesting (though not always very helpful) people who join their party and witness the destruction that has gone on all around them.

Get it:
iTunes | Libsyn | Website | RSS

Genre:
Video Games/Radio Drama

Duration:
55 minutes

Release:
The 1st and the 15th of every month.

Goons:
Just me.

Social etc:
Twitter | Facebook

credburn fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Sep 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Her Everybody. I would like to tell you about my son and I's new podcast, Childish Games!

Childish Games! Is a video game design podcast where all the video games are designed by my three year old child. I can't up with the idea when week after week when I sent in submissions to Cool Games Inc. my best submissions were random ideas my toddler had said.

Childish Games!
(no real website as of yet)
Twitter: @childishgamepod
RSS Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/childishgames
Comedy, video games
New Episodes each Tuesday

I'd appreciate any feedback! There have been two episodes released so far, Giraffe Speed and Pokemon Windows. Of the two, the latter is more indicative of the sound of the show. The first one is perfectly listenable but has more background noise and I had to amplify the recording a bit. The second one I figured out noise reduction and I figured issues of having the mic stationary my best bet was to hold it next to my child's mouth. (these weren't recorded in order though, so a couple of future episodes will have the old mic placement).

Episode 1 Giraffe Speed is about a brand new racing subgenre

Episode 2 Pokemon Windows is about the eventual sequel to Pokemon Sun and Moon

Please give it a listen(episodes about twenty minutes) and give me any feedback you may have.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
To update my previous post, episode 3 is now available

Episode 3 of Childish Games! is now live

Super Mario 8060, a Mario game in a post apocalptic distopia where the only way to win is to die

https://soundcloud.com/childishgamespod/super-mario-8060

And we have an RSS feed now

http://feeds.feedburner.com/ChildishGames

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

greatn posted:

Her Everybody. I would like to tell you about my son and I's new podcast, Childish Games!

Childish Games! Is a video game design podcast where all the video games are designed by my three year old child. I can't up with the idea when week after week when I sent in submissions to Cool Games Inc. my best submissions were random ideas my toddler had said.

I see that your toddler also writes your forums posts

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

The Secret Cinema

Available on: Stitcher | RSS | Website | iTunes | Soundcloud

Social Media: Facebook

Genre: film analysis, theory, and criticism

Release Schedule: once every two weeks, on Friday

Goons: just ol' china bot

Description: Yet another lo-fi film discussion podcast, with the emphasis on discussion, featuring films that are obscure (Corn's-A-Poppin', Mondo New York), bizarre (Uzumaki, Brain Damage), or just under-analyzed in general (Man of the Year, Lakeview Terrace). I have a degree in film and no success in the industry, my co-host/girlfriend is an artist, and each episode's guest is a strongly opinionated friend (if we can find one). I also open each episode with samples from the film being covered, to give some context for the discussion.

Most recent episode: Episode #18 - Eaten Alive

Paolo and Carrie are joined by Ricardo Ortiz, musician/actor/composer for The Secret Cinema, to discuss Tobe Hooper's 1976 psychotronic horror film Eaten Alive. Topics include the film's questionably motivated use of color, appropriate behavior after a pet dies, and a revolutionary new home viewing format called... "Blue Ray"?

Next episode: The Beaver (2011)

china bot fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Sep 23, 2016

Neilpeartnoy
May 21, 2006

Podbean | iTunes | Facebook | Twitter

What is it:
Two 30 year olds watch rad movies from the 80's and one of them forces his 14 year old daughter to watch them as well. What does she think of these once (possibly still) rad films? What do our hosts think of them now?

Genre:
Film/Nostalgia/Comedy

Release:
Sometime on Monday around midnight EST, every Monday

Goon:
Neilpeartnoy

Most recent episode:
http://thiswasrad.podbean.com/e/62-breakfast-club//
Take 5 high school stereotypes, lock them in a library and there you'll have the Breakfast Club! The pinnacle of all high school angst movies. in this cast we have a super special guest. From the F Plus podcast we have Lemon! He joins the gang to dig deep into these kids psyche. First, Paul shares his own lemon story for Lemon, Greg explains Benders role in todays society, Willow discovers she goes to a public school and Lemon tries to figure out the principals end game. All this plus more John Hughes and his fascination with women's anatomy. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and subscribe as ITunes and thiswasrad.podbean.com.

We were super excited to have Lemon on the podcast. This is a really great episode and the first one we did since I have moved to California.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheEdgeOfChaos
RSS: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:186677188/sounds.rss
Direct Episode Link: Soundcloud | iTunes
Genre: Political commentary/opinion
Released: Usually bi-weekly on average, sometimes weekly and sometimes once a month
Goon: VH4Ever
Description: Basically The Edge Of Chaos is a podcast with me and my hardcore Randian libertarian Ron/Rand Paul supporting friend from high school (I am a former libertarian and current Progressive liberal) debating various current events, political and economic theory, or anything else that's interesting in the political sphere. Episode 79, "Live Debate Wrap-up Part 1" - In this episode we react to the first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton on Facebook live. Who won? Who said anything that made sense? What does it all mean? We try to find out.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky

Podbean / RSS / iTunes / Stitcher / Google Play Music

Genre: History
Released: Alternate Tuesdays
Goon: General Ironicus

Episode 10: Great Lakes Oddities
Alaina takes us on a tour of the Great Lakes, pointing out the strange and unusual on the way. Cryptids, ghost towns, and lake pirates make for a new perspective on America's north coast. How technical does the definition of "pirate" need to be? How many cult leaders have also been in Congress? What was wrong with people in the 19th Century?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

SoundCloud / RSS

Genre: Family/Comedy
Released: Tuesdays

Episode 4: The Assassination of Mega Man by the Coward Celery Man
In Childish Games! Episode 4 we design the 40th (and final) Mega Man game, finally answering questions about the Mega Man timeline fans have been clamoring for. Who is Dr. Bright? Can Mega Man defeat Celery Man? Is Zero nice is this one? Find out all about the world's foremost super fighting robot in episode 4.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Anime Kiwi: Season 3 - Monster

YouTube | iTunes | Google Play | RSS | Website

Genre:
TV/Anime

Release Schedule:
Weekly, every Sunday (hopefully :sweatdrop:)

Goons:
mikeycp, cat doter

Description:
Mike likes anime a lot. Cat doter? Not so much. Listen as Mike shows doter that anime has more to offer than bad plot, yelling, and scantily-clad women.

This season we're watching Monster, a psychological thriller about a good-hearted neurosurgeon thrust into a deadly conspiracy in 1990's Germany.

Most Recent Episode (Episode 5):
We're finally back to Anime Kiwi! This week we talk about episodes 19-22.

Guest edited by cat doter.

Opening Music: Kunaiki Haishima – Medium Shot (Monster OST)
Ending Music: Kunaiki Haishima – WE'LL BE WAITING FOR THE NIGHT (Monster OST II)

Episodes Discussed: Monster 19-22

Audio Version
YouTube Version

Next Time on Anime Kiwi:
Next week we will be talking about episodes 23-26 of Monster.

mikeycp fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Oct 6, 2016

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Joe Ryan Podcast

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoeRyanPodcast
Direct Episode Link: Soundcloud | YouTube
Genre: Political commentary/opinion/other random stuff
Released: Whenever
Description: Join me for another Joe Ryan Podcast as I go into more detail about my recent departure from Edge of Chaos. I then go into re-hashing the debate and revise my take on it in light of Trump's likely huge dip in the polls, and tie it into South Park which has been slaying it lately in commenting on where this country is right now during this crazy election season. I wrap with a nod to the end of Suicide Prevention Month with a few bits of personal experience on the subject.

VH4Ever fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Oct 1, 2016

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Serial drama adaptations of retro video games. We're using music and sound effects from the game, and every word of dialogue is taken right from the original script. The only thing added is the narration, provided by Girlfriend. I do all the male voices, she does the female voices. I'm sorry sorry sorry about Polom's voice!

The first game we're doing is Final Fantasy IV. We're using the English translation that was provided in the Playstation 1 release of Final Fantasy Chronicles.

Episode 03: Ordeals

Baron is attacking Fabul! When Cecil and the gang lend their aid to the monks, Cecil discovers his dark sword cannot defeat true evil and thus begins his journey inward on the path of goodness and righteousness and such.

Get it:

Genre:
Video Games/Radio Drama

Duration:
1 hour

Release:

Goons:
Just me.

Social etc:
Twitter | Facebook

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Horror Kiwi 2016

Genre:
Movies (Horror)

Release Schedule:
Weekly, every Tuesday in October

Goons:
mikeycp

Description:
It's October again, and with that it's time to watch a bunch of horror movies. This year's podcast will watch movies in a double feature format and the films will be chosen by the guests. It'll be a good time, so be sure to listen in!

Most Recent Episode (Episode 1):
This week I talked with my buddy Rudy about Kill List and Ichi the Killer, as well as a few other things.

Audio Version
YouTube Version

Next Time on Horror Kiwi:
Next week I will be talking about Tenebrae and Hellraiser with Vanessa VanAlstyne from Art, I Swear Stuff came up, the next ep is about Nosferatu (1922) and Shadow of the Vampire.

mikeycp fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Oct 12, 2016

Neilpeartnoy
May 21, 2006

What is it:
Two 30 year olds watch rad movies from the 80's and one of them forces his 14 year old daughter to watch them as well. What does she think of these once (possibly still) rad films? What do our hosts think of them now?

Genre:
Film/Nostalgia/Comedy

Release:
Sometime on Tuesday every Tuesday

Goon:
Neilpeartnoy

Most recent episode:
http://thiswasrad.podbean.com/e/ep-64-friday-the-13th-part-2-1981/
Its October so that means its time to kick off another month of horrific 80's movies and to start things off, we start with the first of many incarnations of Jason Vorhees in Friday the 13th Part 2. This time Jason is back himself avenging his mother. Very odd family those Vorhees'. In this cast, Greg asks, how did Jason find his way into suburbia, Paul asks if Jason would be considered a neckbeard killer, and Willow imagines Jason having to go through airport security. All this and Paul's martial insight. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Subscribe on ITunes, and follow us on thiswasrad.podbean.com

This starts horror month and we have a few fun guests lines up for the next few episodes.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Anime Kiwi: Season 3 - Monster

Genre:
TV/Anime

Release Schedule:
Weekly, every Sunday (hopefully :sweatdrop:)

Goons:
mikeycp, cat doter

Description:
Mike likes anime a lot. Cat doter? Not so much. Listen as Mike shows doter that anime has more to offer than bad plot, yelling, and scantily-clad women.

This season we're watching Monster, a psychological thriller about a good-hearted neurosurgeon thrust into a deadly conspiracy in 1990's Germany.

Most Recent Episode (Episode 6):
This week on Anime Kiwi we talk about some new characters and our first good glimpse of Johan. This week we talk about episodes 23-26.

Guest edited by cat doter.

Opening Music: Kunaiki Haishima – Medium Shot (Monster OST)
Ending Music: Kunaiki Haishima – WE'LL BE WAITING FOR THE NIGHT (Monster OST II)

Episodes Discussed: Monster 23-26

Audio Version
YouTube Version

Next Time on Anime Kiwi:
Next week we will be talking about episodes 27-30 of Monster.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Is there anywhere you guys might recommend I put up a casting call for voice actors? I've gotten a few auditions back but I have five roles that need to be filled.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

The Secret Cinema

Description: Yet another lo-fi film discussion podcast, with the emphasis on discussion, featuring films that are obscure (Corn's-A-Poppin', Mondo New York), bizarre (Uzumaki, Brain Damage), or just under-analyzed in general (Man of the Year, Lakeview Terrace). I have a degree in film and no success in the industry, my co-host/girlfriend is an artist, and each episode's guest is a strongly opinionated friend (if we can find one). I also open each episode with samples from the film being covered, to give some context for the discussion.

Most recent episode: Episode #19 - The Beaver

Paolo and Carrie are joined by Emily Neil to discuss Jodie Foster's 2011 psychodrama The Beaver. Topics include whether or not The Beaver qualifies as a horror film, the boner cream subplot in Money Monster, and the film's confusing depiction of mental illness.

Next episode: Inferno (1980)

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Joe Ryan Podcast

Released: Whenever
Description: Join me for another Joe Ryan Podcast as I react to the second presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Who won? Who lost? Did anything of any substance get discussed? Did Donald take a giant poo poo on the stage? Listen and find out.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Jojo's World

Available on: Stitcher | RSS | Website | iTunes
Genre: Anime recap and discussion, comedy
Release Schedule: Fortnightly on Sundays
Goons: Roach Warehouse

Description: Jojo's World is a fortnightly Jojo's Bizarre Adventure recap and discussion podcast. Jojo superfan/ anime-snob, Liam S. Smith and wannabe anime enthusiast/ music-nerd Nick Ballantyne watch an episode and have an unscripted, largely coherent discussion of its influences, references and anything else that leaps into their idiot heads.
Most recent episode: Episode 15 - Boomerang!

In episode 6 of Battle Tendency: A Hero’s Proof, Joseph unveils his new special technique in an effort to avenge Mark. Later, Wamuu and Esidisi propose to him in a unique fashion.
Nick and Liam are excited to be back from their hiatus and take some time out to discuss the ending of Bleach and Liam’s idea for a Jojo story.

To Be Continued: JJBA Episode 16 - Lisa Lisa, Hamon Coach

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Genre: History
Released: Alternate Tuesdays
Goon: General Ironicus

Episode 11: John Jay

America's founders have been immortalized, lionized, and mythologized; but one seems to have fallen through the cracks. Grant shares what he's learned about John Jay, the forgotten father. Was he instrumental to the birth of the United States, or did he just happen to be in the right place at the right time? Is he forgotten because he left things half done in his career, or because he used his retirement to rest? Why on Earth is this episode mostly about a horse Alaina made up?

[ed note: An actual Jay scholar has corrected us. The horse was named Hermoso.]

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Horror Kiwi 2016

Genre:
Movies (Horror)

Release Schedule:
Weekly, every Tuesday in October

Goons:
mikeycp

Description:
It's October again, and with that it's time to watch a bunch of horror movies. This year's podcast will watch movies in a double feature format and the films will be chosen by the guests. It'll be a good time, so be sure to listen in!

Most Recent Episode (Episode 2):
Stuff came up and schedules had to be shifted around, so this week I watched Nosferatu (1922) and Shadow of the Vampire with cat doter.

Audio Version
YouTube Version

Next Time on Horror Kiwi:
Next week I will be talking about Tenebrae and Hellraiser with Vanessa VanAlstyne from Art, I Swear. For real this time!Noooope. Instead I'm talking The Exorcist and Paranormal Activity with my girlfriend.

mikeycp fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Oct 22, 2016

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
just to check before I post - are music-only podcasts allowed here, or is this thread only for talkin' folks?

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I've recently been recording with my cousin and her bf; It's called The Drunken Dead Podcast, where we drink and talk about nerdy things. That ranges from science, comic books, movies, tv shows, little bit of video games, Neil Degrasse Tyson, so on and so forth :) we also do trivia and readings from The Walking Dead books. I work in EMS so I'll share work stories and random guests share some of their insights from their line of work, like a male flight attendant turned specimen transporter.
The show is named after The Walking Dead but that's not all we focus on! Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, Sherlock, The Flash, Supergirl, Star Trek, Gotham, Stranger Things, etc. We just did a little review of Luke Cage so we talk about a wide variety of things.
The trivia is tons of fun and covers lots of different topics; Joker moments, The Flash, fetishes, and Top 100 TV shows to name a few. That's usually recorded by the end sooo were a little tipsy and forgetful/goofy by then :)
I'm honestly like the worst nerd so I'm always getting things wrong, if I even know what is being discussed (I don't know actors for poo poo so I'm always getting those hosed up.) it adds to the fun though! But they make me learn and watch things so I'm slowly catching up. If you're oh so serious this may not be for you, but if you want to listen to a goofy podcast that covers some nerdy topics and is guaranteed to make you laugh on the way to/from work then I'd really suggest listening to a couple of episodes :) episodes 62-65 are some of my personal favorites, 63 is probably my overall favorite. I feel like that's a good episode (both parts) to start on.
57 was my first episode so I can't vouch for anything before that
The Drunken Dead Podcast by The Drunken Dead Podcast
https://itun.es/us/2fWVR.c

(New logo coming soon-ish)

CeramicPig fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Oct 15, 2016

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Serial drama adaptations of retro video games. We're using music and sound effects from the game, and every word of dialogue is taken right from the original script. The only thing added is the narration, provided by Girlfriend. I do all the male voices, she does the female voices. I'm sorry sorry sorry about Polom's voice!

Episode 04: The Rise of a Paladin

Here is the episode

Cecil forsakes his Dark Sword for that of a Paladin and returns to Baron to kick some rear end, but discovers the taint of evil runs very deep, indeed!

Get it:

Genre:
Video Games/Radio Drama

Duration:
1 hour

Release:

Goons:
Just me.

Social etc:
Twitter | Facebook

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Adventure Incorporated

podbean: http://adventureinc.podbean.com/
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/adventure-incorporated/id1102454157?mt=2
Twitter: https://twitter.com/adventureincpod

Genre: Adventure / Fantasy / Comedy
Released: Every Monday
Goon: BreadSetJettison (Asher the Druid)

Episode 28 - The Impossible Machine
Part 1 of 6 - Beggar Your Pardon

The Many Pennies embark on their first self-directed mission to learn more about the mysterious machine they found in Quian. Along the way, they stop to increase their power for what comes next.
Also, we stumble on to a million dollar idea.

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

THE TIMEBAT SHOW
http://timebatshow.com

Genre: Talk, Comedy, Question and Answer
Schedule: New episodes weekly, usually on Thursdays

Description: I am batsnacks in the show, me and my friend Timeaisis are making a podcast for fun. We talk about brief things that happen in our lives and recent, non-serious, happenings in the world. The meat of the podcast is question and answer with random internet questions. We try to explore interesting and/or funny tangents along the way.

Episode 8 - Big Mouth Billy iBass 2.0: http://timebatshow.com/podcast/episode-8-ibass-2-0/
Talking points: IT Parties, Scary Clowns, The NINTENDO SWITCH, Freezer Diamonds, StarRaft™, The Internet of Dumb Things, Penn & Teller’s Jeopardy!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/timebatshow
RSS: http://timebatshow.com/feed/podcast

Thanks I hope you like it :)

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

The Secret Cinema

Most recent episode: Episode #20 - Inferno

(episode artwork by Carrie Chaffee)

Paolo, Carrie, and Emily Neil celebrate The Secret Cinema's 20th episode by discussing Dario Argento's 1980 atmospheric horror-mystery Inferno. Topics include: how many viewings it took before we understood the plot, the Three Mothers (Sisters?) trilogy, and the film's alluring use of architecture.

Next episode: Trainwreck (2015)

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Joe Ryan Podcast

Twitter: http://twitter.com/joesryan
Released: I try for once every two weeks, sometimes once a week
Description: Join me for another Joe Ryan Podcast as I react to the third presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Who won? Who lost? Does anyone care anymore? Did we even hear anything new? Is this drat election over yet? Come and commiserate.

VH4Ever fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Oct 21, 2016

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Horror Kiwi 2016

Genre:
Movies (Horror)

Release Schedule:
Weekly, most Tuesdays in October

Goons:
mikeycp

Description:

Most Recent Episode (Episode 2):
This week on Horror Kiwi we deal with Mike's deepest fear. Demons.

This week we talked about The Exorcist (1:30) and Paranormal Activity (28:13).

This is the final Horror Kiwi for 2016.

The URL for our Extra Life marathon is http://bit.ly/gkel2016. Please donate to help us help kids (and also to build AP's sandwich).

Audio Version
YouTube Version

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Haunted Honeys: Chicago Spookums

Welcome to our bone-chilling Halloween special! Alaina teaches us about haunted hotels, haunted graveyards, and other spookum-scarems in the Windy City.

Neilpeartnoy
May 21, 2006

What is it:
Two 30 year olds watch rad movies from the 80's and one of them forces his 15 year old daughter to watch them as well. What does she think of these once (possibly still) rad films? What do our hosts think of them now?

Genre:
Film/Nostalgia/Comedy

Release:
Sometime on Tuesday every Tuesday

Goon:
Neilpeartnoy

Most recent episode:
http://thiswasrad.podbean.com/e/ep-67-john-carpenters-the-thing-1982/
John Carpenter, Kurt Russell, snow, and a blood test. Need we say more? We watched The Thing! The 1982 remake/re-envisioning by the master of horror tells the take of a group of "scientists" being hunted by a creature from another world. In this cast Willow throws out one hell of a Kurt Russell theory, we question who approved their requisition list, and we put forth how the film really should have ended. All this plus Willow's continuing plea for coffee. follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and Rate us on ITunes and subscribe at thiswasrad.podbean.com

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

THE TIMEBAT SHOW
http://timebatshow.com

Genre: Talk, Comedy, Question and Answer
Schedule: New episodes weekly, usually on Thursdays
Goon: dogmother1776 (bat)

Episode 9: M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘me’ - http://timebatshow.com/podcast/episode-9-m-night-shyamalans-me/
Talking points: Halloween, ddos doomsday, what if orgasms turned you blue, hellbanned from the internet, existential horror, VCR accessories

Twitter: https://twitter.com/timebatshow
RSS: http://timebatshow.com/feed/podcast

:)

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Skill and Bones Radio

http://www.skillandbonesradio.com

What is it?: Three aging manchildren and sometimes a guest chair wax cross-media about a monthly topic. Movies, comics, video games, and tabletop/board games.
Schedule: Monthly.
Goon: Fix

Most recent episode: Episode 8! Our first halloween special! We went overtime this time around, and went through a history of horror with a local psychology professor and Lovecraft buff (and goon!) Dr James Graham. Then we sat down with JD Boucher and Taylor Smith, the designers of the upcoming Evil Dead 2 board game to talk about the kickstarter and development of that game. Finally we strapped a PSVR to our head and got into some of the horror games available at launch!

iTunes Twitter RSS

root
Jun 17, 2000

Booska mask replica...

COMIC BROS Podcast

Get it: iTunes | Pocket Casts | Stitcher | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Website

Genre: General Entertainment
Release: Monthly

Description: Mark Wise, Jin Wicked, and Root Bradford sit down every month to chat about what we're up to, what we've been working on, review what we've been reading, and discuss other comic-related topics. Includes perspectives both as readers and independent creators of comics.

Episode 15: The Last Halloween A month without the bros? Oh no! The COMIC BROS are back after an attempt to record live in Houston, thwarted by technical difficulties! (Thanks a lot Steve Jobs :mad: ) Mark's schedule is overflowing with freelance work and shows, Jin rambles about her artistic and personal growth, and Root likes to fondle fine papers. Then they come together to review the timely webcomic... Abby Howard's The Last Halloween!

https://www.last-halloween.com/
https://www.jspowerhour.com/
http://www.terror-town.com/

Joeno
Sep 8, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Just Watch It

http://justwatchit.uk/

Itunes | RSS Feed

Schedule: Weekly
Genre: TV discussion

We're watching the 1001 TV series you must watch before you die and talking about them. We've already gone on about the weirdness of the Prisoner, the love story of My Lovely Sam-Soon and lamented the upcoming changes for The Great British Bake-Off.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Childish Games

RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/childishgames

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/childishgamespod

Childish Games is a podcast I make with my 3 year old where he discusses video games and talks about the video games he wants to make and all the bosses in it. I try to prod more details out of him on plot, characters, and development.

Release Schedule: Weekly, or biweekly. Tuesday, or Friday. Depending on my schedule. Editing often requires a heavy hand.

Episode 6: Dracula's Cat

https://soundcloud.com/childishgamespod/episode-6-draculas-cat

In this episode of Childish Games, we celebrate Halloween by making the next Castlevania game, Castlevania 8. Featuring the next major character Mr Cat.

I made different editing choices here than I might usually, instead having a more unfiltered experience of recording with my kid. I think I'll switch back to a more heavy edit hand next time, but this was still a lot of fun.

Listen and find out Dracula's secret origin.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Joe Ryan Podcast

Twitter: @JoeSRyan
Stitcher Direct Link: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/joe-ryan-podcast?refid=stpr
Released: I try for once every two weeks, sometimes once a week
Description: Join me for another Joe Ryan Podcast as I recap where we are in an insane election season. Comey drops a bomb on Hillary, does it matter? What exactly is going on there? How will Trump and the voters react? More importantly, what the hell will happy after November 8th? We now welcome STITCHER as another host for this podcast, so join, like, subscribe and comment.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Intermezzo 01

Direct Download

This is a short break between episodes. We're about halfway through Final Fantasy IV, so it seemed like as good a spot as any for something like this. We're both working full time jobs and we had a lot going on this week so we didn't really have time to finish Episode 05 as much as we wanted to. In this extra long episode, we talk about the birth of this podcast, some of our background in this sort of thing, the weird little details we've implemented in the podcast that seem like maybe nobody but us will ever even know we went to all the trouble for, and also some bloopers and such. We also talk about our trip to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo, which was superfun awesomebutts.

Get it:
iTunes | Libsyn | Website | RSS |

Genre:
Video Games/Radio Drama

Duration:
2 hours

Release:

Goons:
Just me.

Social etc:
Twitter | Facebook

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

credburn posted:

Intermezzo 01

Direct Download

This is a short break between episodes. We're about halfway through Final Fantasy IV, so it seemed like as good a spot as any for something like this. We're both working full time jobs and we had a lot going on this week so we didn't really have time to finish Episode 05 as much as we wanted to. In this extra long episode, we talk about the birth of this podcast, some of our background in this sort of thing, the weird little details we've implemented in the podcast that seem like maybe nobody but us will ever even know we went to all the trouble for, and also some bloopers and such. We also talk about our trip to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo, which was superfun awesomebutts.

Get it:
iTunes | Libsyn | Website | RSS |

Genre:
Video Games/Radio Drama

Duration:
2 hours

Release:

Goons:
Just me.

Social etc:
Twitter | Facebook

Would you be interested in having more people record voices for you? Since it is prescripted someone could send you lines ahead of time, might make your life easier not having to modulate the voices as much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

greatn posted:

Would you be interested in having more people record voices for you? Since it is prescripted someone could send you lines ahead of time, might make your life easier not having to modulate the voices as much.

We are absolutely wanting some people to do more voice work. We're going to finish off FFIV with just the two of us since we've already established all the characters, but every subsequent game we do we're going to get a cast together before we start. If you're interested and have an okay mic (doesn't have to be super great, but something better than an XBox headset thing) send us a message on Facebook!