Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

thrawn527 posted:

Because when I look for insider info about the Democratic party, I ask the GOP.

Strickland is not going to beat Portman, and the DSCC can use that money in other states that have competitive races.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Baloogan posted:

once again trump's greatest hits

Oh my God

I just understood the 4D chezz of his plea to the African American community, "What do you have to lose?"

It was a actually a question to white people who are on the fence

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!

Zelder posted:

That was the tact I took yeah but it took a lot of energy not to just mumble "Jesus loving Christ" and then walk away

I just finally watched Guardians of the Galaxy. Hillary is obviously the Nova Prime lady, who is basically a stand in for the US President except in space.

But to fence sitters, Hillary would be like Thanos, who has a sinister plan and probably shouldn't have an Infinity Gem. Trump is Ronan the Accuser, though, and will immediately try to use the Gem to destroy an entire planet out of spite, and must be stopped at all costs.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Nonsense posted:

iowa loved the poo poo outta obama and obama only it seems

Obama won more white male voters without college degrees than Hillary Clinton will, wrap your mind around that one. This plus eroding union strength in the midwest is what will the GOP trying to win that whole corridor in future election cycles. IA, OH, WI and possibly MI are all ripe for the taking as the coasts become bluer.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Oiled and Ready posted:

Oh my God

I just understood the 4D chezz of his plea to the African American community, "What do you have to lose?"

We said that the day of. It's obvious all his outreach is only for moderate white people.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Donald... is a train. You can climb aboard, you can get out of the way...

... Or you can be crushed.

:getin:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Oiled and Ready posted:

Oh my God

you just now realized his play to black communities was insincere?

im starting to question if 9/11 was an inside job now.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

Obama won more white male voters without college degrees than Hillary Clinton will

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I'm going to watch it sober to fully absorb the agonizing madness

you brave

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nonsense posted:

THEY SHOT A GORILLA FOR GODSSAKE

The Gorilla Mindset

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Oiled and Ready posted:

Oh my God

did it seriously take you this long to figure that out

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/petridishes/status/780483100442787840

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

If you're a masochist, take a couple of minutes and check out this comprehensive roundup of Don Jr's own personal Vietnam: Twitter

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-jr-has-spent-years-fighting-twitters-hate-1786716839

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Jesus Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scD8qYqNqyY

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:eyepop:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eonwe posted:

your friend is a lovely dumb accelerationist. rip.

your world deserves to end

and it's ending

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What the gently caress is the guy from This Island Earth still doing kicking around. We've had decades and still we can't keep them from meddling in our politics :argh:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

c-span already exists though

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780489868510105602

:byodood:

[Clinton is up 6 in NC, 5 in Florida, 3 in Ohio in these stupid things]

These are the ones where they just take the state results from the national poll they do and release them as state polls, yeah?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lastgirl posted:

you brave

I expect to get annoyed at Don's voice and bail early so I can play my new anime game.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!

This is why I suspect that this is an auto-win with women for Hillary. And probably an auto-win with undecided white men for Trump.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm the freakish giant member of the lollipop guild

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

c-span already exists though

No one watches C-SPAN.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

when is this hannity interview airing?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Grey Fox posted:

If you're a masochist, take a couple of minutes and check out this comprehensive roundup of Don Jr's own personal Vietnam: Twitter

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-jr-has-spent-years-fighting-twitters-hate-1786716839

I have more followers than you :o:

I dont care so I'm letting you know that I don't care because I care that I don't care

He's just as easily as baited as any dumbass with an account :sad:

holy poo poo, the more i scroll down it gets better

he's grammar policing ITYOOL 2012 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!

Holy poo poo. H.W. has nothing to lose, and some serious comeback game.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hodgepodge posted:

Holy poo poo. H.W. has nothing to lose, and some serious comeback game.

It's fake. It's from Bill Maher's show.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Grey Fox posted:

Debate: prepped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk57WmewiRA

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Ouhei posted:

These are the ones where they just take the state results from the national poll they do and release them as state polls, yeah?

basically. Trump was up like 15 in Vermont in the last one.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Larch posted:

No one watches C-SPAN.

point

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Cruz trying to defend that to Glenn Beck was pretty funny. Basically "oh well everyone does it."

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

msnbc showing clips from past presidential debates including fictional debates

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

WampaLord posted:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!

WampaLord posted:

Aww. That would have been so fun.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

I have more followers than you :o:

I dont care so I'm letting you know that I don't care because I care that I don't care

He's just as easily as baited as any dumbass with an account :sad:

holy poo poo, the more i scroll down it gets better

he's grammar policing ITYOOL 2012 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

are we sure trump jr hasn't been helldumped before because he's like a loving textbook case

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
a guy wearing an honest to god Nazi uniform shot 9 people in Texas, there's probably a less than 1% chance this is brought up in the debate huh

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

mannerup posted:

msnbc showing clips from past presidential debates including fictional debates

You can tell the West Wing is a work of fiction because it features an effective Democratic president and Republicans who aren't all terrible monsters.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I die laughing when she tops it off with Sprite.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

shiksa posted:

when is this hannity interview airing?

Hannity wishes, in his sad man cave full of Chuck Liddell posters, that he had the sack to ask one of these awful, awful questions.

Also, loooooooool

quote:

Before his presidential run, Donald Trump was probably best known over the last few years for his role on The Apprentice. The smashing success of that show apparently gave Trump even bigger dreams of TV stardom. So during the two years after the reality competition first aired in 2004, the Washington Post discovered, Trump hired a television writer named Gay Walch to write the pilot of The Tower, a drama series based on Trump's life.

The Tower would have told the story of real estate mogul John Barron

quote:

The use of the Barron name for the main character was Trump's only demand of Walch, according to Washington Post reporters Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher in their new book, Trump Revealed.

Click the link for a clip of the "show": http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/trump-files-watch-awful-tv-show-trump-wanted-make-about-himself

haha the theme song.

edit; hahah everything about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

loving hate my facebook generation.

This isn't "Who are our Beatles?!" whining, it's my generation's need for identity politics to dictate loving everything.

• Locked thread