Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

a bit of a crime this isnt the sig tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif

Bo pepper has that sixth sense. He can draw what we all desire before we even know we desire it.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Smash it Smash hit posted:

what's the closes thing you people have to a king? I need a meeting asap thanks

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"the kingdom of GBS is within YOU"

The king has returned (:

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Nooner posted:

The king has returned (:

nooner it is good to see you, you have aged, you have aged so much :ohdear:

GBS KING

qqqq

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
that picture is great btw

qqqq

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
welcome your highness i hope you find your accomodations adequate

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Adiabatic posted:

welcome your highness i hope you find your accomodations adequate

I am sure I will adjust to your, aesthetics. thank you kind fishmonger

GBS KING

qqqq

Radical and BADical!

by Lowtax

City of Glompton posted:

sourdough is the best bread

i concur. also, sour beer is the best beer

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
sour milk is the best milk :pseudo:

GBS KING

qqqq

FAT32 SHAMER

Claven666 posted:

i concur. also, sour beer is the best beer

el WRONGO

FluffieDuckie

hey guys you might have seen this announcement in some of our other threads but i'm trying to hit everywhere our newcomers are hanging out so i'm going to drop it here as well

------

i've seen some funny threads get derailed today and that makes me sad

in byob we try really hard to make good, funny, or interesting threads. once we get a thread going with a lot of funny comments, it's super disrespectful to come in and change the subject or poo poo post or otherwise derail the flow of funny posts being made. i know this is different than what most of you are used to, so i'm going to be super patient while we all adjust, but if you see your posts getting edited or you get a pm from us or we say something to you in a thread about what you're doing, please be repectful and change what you're doing

if you just want to chat at another poster or talk about another topic, or just tell us what you had for dinner, the stickied chat thread is the thread for that. it's not that we don't want you to feel free to talk to us, just please do it in the right place so we can continue to work on our funny stuff without being interrupted

______

thanks for understanding guys. have a great night

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

akulanization

hi everyone! i was informed that this was the place to be for relaxed funny posting so ima go read some other threads.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

akulanization posted:

hi everyone! i was informed that this was the place to be for relaxed funny posting so ima go read some other threads.

Sounds good, welcome aboard :) Be sure to check out the av and sig threads so you can rid yourself of that risque red-text and embrace the bob

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

lol this is so good I made it my fb background idgaf

Elusif

It just works.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FluffieDuckie posted:

hey guys you might have seen this announcement in some of our other threads but i'm trying to hit everywhere our newcomers are hanging out so i'm going to drop it here as well

------

i've seen some funny threads get derailed today and that makes me sad

in byob we try really hard to make good, funny, or interesting threads. once we get a thread going with a lot of funny comments, it's super disrespectful to come in and change the subject or poo poo post or otherwise derail the flow of funny posts being made. i know this is different than what most of you are used to, so i'm going to be super patient while we all adjust, but if you see your posts getting edited or you get a pm from us or we say something to you in a thread about what you're doing, please be repectful and change what you're doing

if you just want to chat at another poster or talk about another topic, or just tell us what you had for dinner, the stickied chat thread is the thread for that. it's not that we don't want you to feel free to talk to us, just please do it in the right place so we can continue to work on our funny stuff without being interrupted

______

thanks for understanding guys. have a great night

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

akulanization posted:

hello I hope you enjoy

I'll add you to the op if you'd like a byob buddy

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Elusif

Its me im the reason that happened. I just figured that the thread being a parody meant common sense no longer applied.

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

Gatekeeper posted:

lol this is so good I made it my fb background idgaf

Your mom must be so confused.

KakerMix

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Hello BYOB.

You were always scary in the same way that FYAD is scary, I assumed it was an inclusive cliquey-thing that required wayyy too much energy to try to fit on in an internet forum so I never did. Is posting with proper punctuation and capitalization weird around here? Thanks.

I have a dog and a tiny van, his name is Sprocket. The van is named 'tiny van'. I like sythwave-esque music so much that I run a little station out of my own pocket for anyone that wants to listen. This might seem like I'm plugging and I suppose that's true enough but there are no ads and I don't take donations or anything I just like the music. :))) http://www.shazbotsyndicate.com/

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

KakerMix posted:

Hello BYOB.

You were always scary in the same way that FYAD is scary, I assumed it was an inclusive cliquey-thing that required wayyy too much energy to try to fit on in an internet forum so I never did. Is posting with proper punctuation and capitalization weird around here? Thanks.

I have a dog and a tiny van, his name is Sprocket. The van is named 'tiny van'. I like sythwave-esque music so much that I run a little station out of my own pocket for anyone that wants to listen. This might seem like I'm plugging and I suppose that's true enough but there are no ads and I don't take donations or anything I just like the music. :))) http://www.shazbotsyndicate.com/

ugh I want to say bad words so bad.

ughnnahhhhhh

GBS KING :fyadride:

qqqq

FluffieDuckie

KakerMix posted:

Hello BYOB.

hello kakermix :wave:

we are not cliquey and clearly we don't care about grammar

FluffieDuckie

ugh I want to say bad words so bad.

ughnnahhhhhh

ok so good, you didn't say bad words. now let's think of some good ones to say

FluffieDuckie

burrito is a good word. and bunny. those are both good words

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok so good, you didn't say bad words. now let's think of some good ones to say

I like... his.... dog?

qqqq

FluffieDuckie

I like... his.... dog?

:peanut:

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
spiceh meatball

qqqq

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
well done Smash it Smash hit

----------------

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

I like... his.... dog?

You took my crown but I find you to be an acceptable next gbs king. :colbert:

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Need real sig tho

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

Need real sig tho

agreed

Smash it Smash hit, ask in this thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788637 if someone would want to make a sig for you

----------------

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
From this position, I still need to figure out if I want to become a BYOB superstar, or a FYAD superstar.

There's advantages to each.

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Three-Phase posted:

From this position, I still need to figure out if I want to become a BYOB superstar, or a FYAD superstar.

There's advantages to each.

:justpost:

great sig btw!

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Hogge Wild posted:

:justpost:

great sig btw!

Speaking of sigs, I just noticed your sig is made up of submissions from your banme draw your own AV thread, I owe you a drawn AV which I will do soon

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

CrashCat

another shit post

since I have been lurking here I thought I would pass on this little bit of css for your userstyles if you are like me and find the fun image spinning irritating

code:
.forum_268 img {
    animation-duration: 0s!important;
}
put that in any userstyle in Stylish or some other CSS override thinger and you can stop spinning. alternately if you want more spinning change the zero to a 1 or even .5

Takane

by FactsAreUseless

CrashCat posted:

since I have been lurking here I thought I would pass on this little bit of css for your userstyles if you are like me and find the fun image spinning irritating

code:
.forum_268 img {
    animation-duration: 0s!important;
}
put that in any userstyle in Stylish or some other CSS override thinger and you can stop spinning. alternately if you want more spinning change the zero to a 1 or even .5

This is good advice but the spinning is really good and you shouldn't get rid of it!!!

----------------

CrashCat

another shit post

Takane posted:

This is good advice but the spinning is really good and you shouldn't get rid of it!!!
I'm sorry. But at least I offered both alternatives

FluffieDuckie

if someone has to stop the spinning to be able to stay and post with us, then that's a good thing

maybe later they'll decide to spin with us

FAT32 SHAMER

you spin me right round yobbie right round like a record yobbie round round round round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
I'm spinning (the bottle :wink: )

qqqq

• Locked thread