Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!

Yinlock posted:

might be the nazi thing

That's the secretly crazy. Especially in Texas, people probably suspect that at least one person they know has a secret Nazi sex dungeon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

anotherone posted:

I know nobody here is under any delusions that anything matters but if Trump literally melts down and calls Hillary a oval office his supporters are going to be wearing tshirts that say that by Wednesday.

good

they'll have something to wear when they shoot up a Jewish community center on Nov 9

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Concerned Citizen posted:

this polling model is the standard for how private polling firms do their own polling (private polling is more expensive, and far more accurate, than public polling). targetsmart is the top democratic data vendor in the country, allowing them to make effective samples

In that case I'll def. defer.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

mango sentinel posted:

Can't wait for this guy to get painted as a troubled depressive who just needed some help to prevent this.

The man's Indian instead of white so this narrative will not be happening.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
The Nazi Shooter was Indian-American.

I think he was reclaiming the swastika.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Whoever is on top of name changes for this thread is doing some great work.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Epic High Five posted:

good

they'll have something to wear when they shoot up a Jewish community center on Nov 9

I'm going to stay indoors on Nov. 9th no matter who's elected.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Hodgepodge posted:

That's the secretly crazy. Especially in Texas, people probably suspect that at least one person they know has a secret Nazi sex dungeon.

Trump Supporter Sex Dungeon

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yinlock posted:

I even have two depending on how the debate goes

or

hahah this rules

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

anotherone posted:

I know nobody here is under any delusions that anything matters but if Trump literally melts down and calls Hillary a oval office his supporters are going to be wearing tshirts that say that by Wednesday.

Short of Trump adamantly telling anyone that supports him that they are a complete and utter loving moron (I mean like he'd have to say it several times and include the words "I'm serious, you're all loving stupid") his fervent base isn't going anywhere. Him literally calling Hillary a oval office on stage would be an incredibly effective tool at getting anyone on the fence or half heartedly supporting him to not do so any more.

I know "lol nothing matters" except there are things that do, and calling your opponent a oval office on live TV during the first presidential debate is pretty high on the list.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i really like that the horrors of president trump has inspired so many art projects itt

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Montasque posted:

The Nazi Shooter was Indian-American.

I think he was reclaiming the swastika.
"Big league," Trump thought to himself as he tapped away at his Android phone. "Appreciate that I thought up all those extra Elizabeth Warren tweets in advance."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that Magilla mindset

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lastgirl posted:

what game

Super Dangan Ronpa 2
It's appropriate because the thread has given into despair due to a cruel clownish tyrant

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the world of dumb video game gorilla gifs is very deep

*crosses arms and nods sagely*

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
No idea what that guys deal is then.

anotherone posted:

Absolutely. They will find his candid honesty refreshing and the kind of change Washington needs.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
I'm loving drunk NOW I want to watch a surreal debate who wants to melt down with me

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Ouhei posted:

Short of Trump adamantly telling anyone that supports him that they are a complete and utter loving moron (I mean like he'd have to say it several times and include the words "I'm serious, you're all loving stupid") his fervent base isn't going anywhere. Him literally calling Hillary a oval office on stage would be an incredibly effective tool at getting anyone on the fence or half heartedly supporting him to not do so any more.

I know "lol nothing matters" except there are things that do, and calling your opponent a oval office on live TV during the first presidential debate is pretty high on the list.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Crusader Kings II is the real debate prep game

edit: a 9-year-old king just declared war on me and called me a stupid donkey

Grey Fox fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Sep 26, 2016

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Ouhei posted:

Him literally calling Hillary a oval office on stage would be an incredibly effective tool at getting anyone on the fence or half heartedly supporting him to not do so any more.

I admit to not being up on the complete hagiography of Trump, but has he done this before and I just haven't heard about it? Where is this coming from and why are people so insistent about it happening, outside of wishful thinking?

I know his supporters at rallies have worn "Trump that bitch" t-shirts and all but I've never heard of him straight up calling her that anywhere?

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
Nothing matters brought us Donald trump as a republican nominee let's destroy the world together

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Yinlock posted:

the world of dumb video game gorilla gifs is very deep

*crosses arms and nods sagely*

Mike Cernovich's favorite character is Manky Kong

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

kibaces posted:

I'm loving drunk NOW I want to watch a surreal debate who wants to melt down with me

I don't want to, but I'm gonna.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
Yeah it's totally wishful thinking. I can see him possibly saying "stop talking" or even "shut up" but he's not gonna call her a oval office.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Bruteman posted:

I admit to not being up on the complete hagiography of Trump, but has he done this before and I just haven't heard about it? Where is this coming from and why are people so insistent about it happening, outside of wishful thinking?

I know his supporters at rallies have worn "Trump that bitch" t-shirts and all but I've never heard of him straight up calling her that anywhere?

*tents fingers and adjusts glasses on face despite not wearing glasses*

heh, you have a lot to learn about trump young one.

the oval office thing hasn't and probably won't happen

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Bruteman posted:

He won't, it is wishful thinking.

I do expect him to shush her or say "Excuse me, I'm talking" or something like that.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
Now for real feeling real sorry for the people who will suffer the golden president but if you someday get a multiparty system I think it will be worth it. Also Bernie sanders in small letters

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Trump is not going to call Hillary the c-word. If anything, if he gets that riled up, he'll couch it in some bs language like "I have a four-letter word for my opponent, but I'm going to be polite and not say it out loud."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Who wants to get a donkey kong country speedrun league together?!?!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Re: lawyer shooting

My law professor informed us of this event. She said this is what happens when you procrastinate: you lose your mind

Also debate status:

CHA BOI TRUMP BOUTTA GET poo poo ON

Live

On Tv

poo poo on

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Trump's third grade bully vocabulary suggests to me he's not the kind of person to use a lot of swears.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Bruteman posted:

For the record I don't think even he is dumb enough to actually do this. I was merely responding to the post.

Trump has used really derogatory language towards women in the past (though I don't know how much he has used the word oval office, specifically) and it's widely known that he doesn't respect women all that much in general. Having to go 90 minutes against a woman that's going to be directly opposing him makes a lot of people think he's going to say something really dumb when being dismissive of her. But it's probably going to be more along the lines of:

showbiz_liz posted:

Yeah it's totally wishful thinking. I can see him possibly saying "stop talking" or even "shut up" but he's not gonna call her a oval office.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

mango sentinel posted:

Trump's third grade bully vocabulary suggests to me he's not the kind of person to use a lot of swears.

i'd wager on him doing the jerk off hand motion while doing charlie manson facial tics tho

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Al! posted:

Who wants to get a donkey kong country speedrun league together?!?!

I will specifically run tthe gameboy ones

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

WampaLord posted:

For once, YouTube comments are worth reading:

He said "mixology", ergo it is bad.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mango sentinel posted:

"The mexican president used the f-bomb okay? the f-bomb. can you believe it, the f-bomb. I don't know, but that's not very good. Alright? The f-bomb. Okay."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/516382177798680576

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

mango sentinel posted:

https://twitter.com/BrendanNyhan/status/778036674668429312

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

mango sentinel posted:

:
Abuela made a big poopy :smugdon:

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

If you're gonna melt down just type that poo poo into notepad because no body wants to read punk rear end histrionics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Bruteman posted:

I forget if it was an ex-secretary or someone, but some lady who used to work for Trump has said as much. He does not react well to women with power.

• Locked thread