Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Third option (totally biased): 2016 F150 RWD with a 3.5 Ecoboost and a 3" drop and axle flip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

McTinkerson posted:

Third option (totally biased): 2016 F150 RWD with a 3.5 Ecoboost and a 3" drop and axle flip.

I don't really like big vehicles anyways so any excuse to not have to DD a pickup in suburban Detroit is fine by me

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

ilkhan posted:

Did you really just compare one of the most bad rear end factory off road trucks around with an AWD 3 inch ground clearance ute?

factory off road hahahahahahahaha

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Ok then

IOwnCalculus posted:

Yes, because for the majority of ways that Raptor owners will actually use their trucks, the Ridgeline is probably better at all of them except:

*Actual extreme offroading
*Parking hard
So would a civic. You're arguing need vs want in AI?

bend
Dec 31, 2012
I can't handle this poo poo with me dog, just sitting around watching him and knowing that he has a month or two at best. I just keep breaking down since I got the news yesterday and he keeps coming up and putting his head on my lap because he knows somethings wrong but he doesn't know what. He's eleven now and he's never spent more than a little while anywhere but right under my feet, and he's survived everything till right now. I mean the neighbours tried to poison him, he got shot at ny farmers, the stupid bastard even got his drat head run over a couple of years ago (didn't bother him in the least, just a couple of scrapes he's got a skull like a loving tank apparently) and now I just have to sit here and watch him die. he's not in any pain at least, just tired and sick and doesn't want to do much of anything.
Sorry for dumping on you guys, I just can't keep doing it to my partner, she keeps telling me it's alright but it's not, she needs me to be there for her not the other way round.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tusen Takk posted:

I don't really like big vehicles anyways so any excuse to not have to DD a pickup in suburban Detroit is fine by me

You need a wagon.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

go3 posted:

factory off road hahahahahahahaha

I came to do exactly this. Sure the honda isnt OMG OFFROADING MERICA BUD LIGHT WOOOOO. But for someone like TT in suburban detroit it will hit every mark he has for a truck and not be some big rear end poo poo stain ford. Also where he lives a raptor will just slide through the snow for 3/4 of the year.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Tusen Takk posted:

The missus doesn't want me to get a small gun car right now because since we just got a house it doesn't make sense to have to go borrow a trick every time we go furniture shopping or need to go get drywall slabs or whatever on top of being good in the snow

Which, while agree with all that, I want a drat focus RS :mad:

Just rent the truck from home depot

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rhyno posted:

You need a wagon.

Yeah but the only wagon I want is an M3 touring AND THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN

I would kill for a Holden Ute rn

BraveUlysses posted:

Just rent the truck from home depot

"But how can we spontaneous and that will cost a lot!!"

Like I don't mind having a beater pickup truck at all because it'd be nice to have anyways

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tusen Takk posted:

Yeah but the only wagon I want is an M3 touring AND THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Not with that attitude!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I think last year I was asking all sorts of BMW questions based on this article

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/02/the-best-bmw-they-never-built/

Because my desk kept getting knocked around whenever I saw it. Then I looked up how much everything would cost to do and holy moly $20k just for the engine lol rip me

Then just imagine with me how annoying the self made electrical problems will be to sort out and you'll see why my dream died along with my will to work on cars that also happen to be my daily

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Trump: "I've got a much better temperament"

And the crowd that swore to keep quiet couldn't hold in their laughter.

God, this election season is pretty drat rough, huh?

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

The debate is some of the best TV I've seen in a while.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Enourmo posted:

Trump: "I've got a much better temperament"

And the crowd that swore to keep quiet couldn't hold in their laughter.

God, this election season is pretty drat rough, huh?

I'm investing heavily in booze for the next four years.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Whiskeydranks make debates better.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ExplodingSims posted:

The debate is some of the best TV I've seen in a while.

It's boring as poo poo but terrifying.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

wallaka posted:

Whiskeydranks make debates better.
I'm 10 minutes behind the live stream but on my 5th rye.

Clinton isn't as strong as I expected but Trump is amazing and everything I thought he would be.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Holy poo poo this has jumped the shark.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Jesus I love how the last question was "Will you accept the results of the election (or are you a fascist)" and its a legitimate question.

Terminus Est
Sep 30, 2005

Motorcycle Miliitia

slidebite posted:

I'm 10 minutes behind the live stream but on my 5th rye.

Yeah... Definitely deserves a stiff drink to process.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Enourmo posted:

Jesus I love how the last question was "Will you accept the results of the election (or are you a fascist)" and its a legitimate question.

Hilary looked uncomfortable as gently caress answering that. Like you know Lester wanted to say "unlike how you stole the nomination from Bernie."

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Donald left Lester hanging

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Seriously though, anybody that can be swayed by a fuckin' debate needs to kill themselves now. Thanks in advance.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
We are so hosed if that wackjob wins

I better start learning Russian and investing in wodka, also I guess Obama put us in Iraq and Afghanistan???

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

I mean, why was he out of the office when 9/11 happened?

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

wallaka posted:

I mean, why was he out of the office when 9/11 happened?

I'd really like to get to the bottom of that :tinfoil:

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

I was hoping Bill was going to uncomfortably hug Milina and Ivanka but he's a pro.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Bill looking like he could not give any less of a gently caress has been the best part of the debate.

Also this RNC guy is arguing that trump was strategically only good in the first 30 or 40 minutes because that's all people care about on the BBC which :lol:

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

slidebite posted:

I was hoping Bill was going to uncomfortably hug Milina and Ivanka but he's a pro.

Bill would have comfortably hugged them.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

bend posted:

I can't handle this poo poo with me dog, just sitting around watching him and knowing that he has a month or two at best. I just keep breaking down since I got the news yesterday and he keeps coming up and putting his head on my lap because he knows somethings wrong but he doesn't know what. He's eleven now and he's never spent more than a little while anywhere but right under my feet, and he's survived everything till right now. I mean the neighbours tried to poison him, he got shot at ny farmers, the stupid bastard even got his drat head run over a couple of years ago (didn't bother him in the least, just a couple of scrapes he's got a skull like a loving tank apparently) and now I just have to sit here and watch him die. he's not in any pain at least, just tired and sick and doesn't want to do much of anything.
Sorry for dumping on you guys, I just can't keep doing it to my partner, she keeps telling me it's alright but it's not, she needs me to be there for her not the other way round.

Jumping back a bit.

It's tough man. I'm sorry it's hurting you (and other AI'ers) right now. Make the best of the time you have, make some memories, think back on some good ones and keep them handy. If it's time, then it's time.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

wallaka posted:

Seriously though, anybody that can be swayed by a fuckin' debate needs to kill themselves now. Thanks in advance.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Sorry about your cat Bloodbag. Losing pets sucks.

bend posted:

Ugh.. that's horrible, and I don't know how I'd handle it. You have my condolences, wish there was something else that could be done to help.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

wallaka posted:

Oh god. Ever watch a Canadian debate for PM? They are basically unwatchable and baffling seem to have even worse moderation each time.

You have 3 chuckle-fucks (4+ if you're really lucky) vying for the top job that continuously talk over each other and you literally can't get a full sentence anyone says after the opening statement. It's 99.9% awful theatre with the exceptionally rare knockout blow... which hasn't happened in a generation. The best and most honest people are the ones that know they don't have a hope in hell winning (Gilles Duceppe I am looking at you).

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

bend posted:

Dump away, there's a lot of us who understand very well that they are more than just a pet. They are something you have poured years of love and resources for what is in reality no real return that is worth anything.... except to you and your companion. And THAT is worth a lot to both of you.

I *hate* the fact cats and dogs just dont live that long. But I would not swap time with them for anything else.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Post cattes/dogges in solidarite

Orange 3-legged: Lego
Old (10) lynx-point: Mirin
Old (9) tiny-tabby: Isis
Ball of shredding black fury :black101:: Beetle
Fat piece of poo poo snowshoe siamese that pees on everything and constantly steals food but when you catch her on the counter she shits herself and you spend the afternoon disinfecting everything: Chiyo

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 27, 2016

bend
Dec 31, 2012

The Locator posted:

Sorry about your cat Bloodbag. Losing pets sucks.

Ugh.. that's horrible, and I don't know how I'd handle it. You have my condolences, wish there was something else that could be done to help.

thanks everyone, not much that can be done though. he'll last a little longer and we'll make him comfortable, maybe take him out too mum and dads bush block for a day but that's about all we can do. he's loving the extra treats though so thats good I guess.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
http://tinykittens.com/live

http://livestream.com/tinykittens

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Geirskogul posted:

Post cattes in solidarite
Our little Indy. Was about 6 months old before we had to put him down. Absolutely destroyed us and broke our hearts.

About 6 months later we ended up adopting these 2 jerks, brother and sister. Cooper and Ginger. He's much bigger than the photos make him look - he's pushing 20lbs and it's not so much fat (yeah there is some) - he's just a big loving cat. He's not the swiftest one but she's smarter than hell.

Kitten photos

To this day this is their food dish. His head wouldn't fit in it now.

Came from a mix of 4 litters.
:neckbeard: KITTEN PILE. :neckbeard:

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Sam says, "Have you seen my duckie?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
So my wife used to work at an animal rescue...

• Locked thread